[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Salandit evo >wtf it just gets bigger >Pikipek evo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

File: pokemon.jpg (54KB, 198x219px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.jpg
54KB, 198x219px
>Salandit evo
>wtf it just gets bigger

>Pikipek evo
>wtf why does it look different

You people will complain about everything.
>>
>>29309975
>Salandit evo
>wtf it just gets sexier
>>
>>29309999
>Salandit evo
>wtf I just want to fuck it now
>>
>being intentionally obtuse
>>
>>29309999
>Those digits
wtf check em
>>
>>29310027
>Salandit
>didn't want to fuck it before
casual
>>
>>29309975
>You people will complain about everything.
There is people complaining about HMs not being a thing in SM, so yeah.

Btw, Salandit doesn't get bigger to me, it turns pinkred instead of fiery red, and it loses the bandit theme. It doesn't look bad though, but I expected something else.
Woodpeckers and Toucans are in the same order in the scientific classification, but it looks weird anyway. It is not the first time an evolution line does something similar though.
>>
>>29309999
chek'd but it's not really sexy. anyone calling it sexy is furry in denial because its just a lizard.
>>
>>29309975
>Salandit evo
>Stops being a bandit lizard and becomes a lizardfuckers wet dream
>Pikipek evo
>stops being a cartoony woodpecker with a shitload of potential and becomes my mom's Toucan
Those are VALID complains and you are near the retardation zone to see otherwise. The Salandit evo would be more acceptable if it was gender exclusive like Combee's evo though.
>>
>>29310183
Im not a furry in denial, i know im disgusting for jerking it to fictional animals, but when it's designed TO BE SEXUAL is when im ok
Gamefreak knew what direction they were fucking going with this they fucking knew
>>
>>29309975
Wow anon it's almost like there's different people with different thoughts
>>
>>29309975
We complain about these two things for different reasons.

Salandit had potential to be a large scale bandit, or some sort of silly western-style robber, or some sort of arsonist, but instead we just got a larger lizard.

Pikipek had the potential to become a large woodpecker which would work nicely with the current design, but instead became a copy+paste toucan.
>>
>>29310183
>sexme eyes
>male attracting pheromones
>hourglass figure

Sorry but you're gay
>>
>>29310308
>it could've been my fakemon but it wasn't

:^(
>>
Why is it trying to eat her head?
>>
>>29309999

Wtf I like Salandit now
>>
Requesting "I like X!" - "I don't like X" - "YOU HYPOCRITES"
You know the one
>>
File: 1476706791212.png (87KB, 755x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1476706791212.png
87KB, 755x1255px
>>29310286
Since its obviously really easy to design the perfect pokemon for you, why dont you show us your concepts for the evolutions?

Pointing out things you dont like is easy as fuck, but coming up with a solution on the other hand. I´ve yet to see someone actually bringing up a fucking solution for all the complaining.

There is nothing wrong with these evolutions. They are not only reasonable, they are also well executed.

Not everything is for furries or has to look super serious. GF tries to come up with new designs (check out basedtrio) and all you do is crying.

Dont buy the fucking game then and leave this board or come up with a fucking solution. Geez, haters and shitposters are the worst.
>>
>>29310338
Good thing we got the cartoonish woodpecker to become a regular Toucan right?

It's not like it even has a theme. It just is a toucan
>>
File: 1474838803831.jpg (51KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
1474838803831.jpg
51KB, 600x604px
>>29310380
>toucan on a tropic island
>has no theme
>>
File: angry explaining.png (60KB, 215x269px) Image search: [Google]
angry explaining.png
60KB, 215x269px
>>29310389
Having no theme isn't the same thing as being location appropriate.
>>
File: Gvp3rti.png (435KB, 772x1134px) Image search: [Google]
Gvp3rti.png
435KB, 772x1134px
>>29310172

The toucan and the salamander t's okay to me too.
But what's makes me trigger is the lack of internal consistency in the evolutionary lines.

A woodpecker becomes a toucan.
A gecko becomes a bipedal salamander.
A cat becomes a bipedal tiger.

I know that they done this before, but the proportion of the lack of internal consistency is too high in this game.
>>
>>29310389
If you put it next to pikipek, would you honestly think they were the same line?
>>
>>29310380
I fail to see how Pikipek is considered "cartoonish" but not the toucan. It's got silly angry eyes complete with eyebrows (birds don't have eyebrows in case you didn't know) and a colorful oversized beak even for toucans.
>>
>>29310420
>using that image as justification
why the fuck would tauros evolve into bouffalant, there is more to their design than just "they have brown hair and are bulls"

remoraid evolves into octillery because remoraid is a handgun and octillery is a cannon
>>
>>29310420
Octillery works from the design angle of a weapon evolving

Kinda.... Still isn't good, but it's something
>>
>>29310417
>generic woodpecker evolves into generic toucan
>literally every bird pokemon looks like shit
>b-but this one is worse, because i dont like it!

>>29310427
I wouldnt, but it makes sense to some extend. His peak gets bigger with every evolution. And a toucan is just the most tropical bird there is probably.
>>
>>29310441
>oversized beak

It really doesn't
>>
>>29310463
If maybe it had a curved or colored beak prior it would work, but you might as well be comparing pidgey and Fearow
>>
>>29310463
>>literally every bird pokemon looks like shit
what is pidgeot and farfetch'd and dodrio and articuno and xatu and murkrow and swellow and the other lot i can't be arsed to go through
>>
>>29309975
i never complained it got bigger
HE'S BIGGER
pikipek got fucking ruined
none of its evos look like they are even remotely natural
>>
>>29310463
>literally every other bird looks like shit

ITT shit opinions

The only other Pokemon that does this is Wingull and that evolves from a tropical bird to a tropical bird and it's not the main bird
>>
>>29310465
Real toucans have large beaks but not double the size of its body like this pokemon.
>>
>>29310420

>Tauros to Bouffalant

I never got this. Why would anyone think that they should be connected? There's nothing that connects them apart from being similar animals. By that logic, Flabebe should be able to evolve into Comfey because they're both Fairies that are connected to Grass-types.
>>
>>29310328
>squinty lizard eyes
>slim because its a salamander thing

being gay > furry

it doesnt have tits or anything. fap to it if you want but i just dont understand the idea that its design is ruined because it somehow is sexy waifubait when it's just a salamander that stood up
>>
>>29310490
His claws turning more blue with every evolution, It keeps the red/white spots. It still has blue eyes or eye regions. It keeps obvious features. It just turns into a different species. I dont really care, but i also dont understand the hate. Its agreat pokemon design.

>>29310500
I meant the early birds. The ones you can catch at the beginning of the game. They are all generic and/or ugly, but thats just my opinion. At least they are trying something different this time.

>>29310504
>judges other opinions by his own opinion
>wingull tropical bird
>wat.wav

The birds at the beginning of the game are all generic.
>>
>>29309975
it's not badass enough WAAAAAAA
>>
>>29310286
/thread
>>
>>29309975
Oh look, it's the new episode of "I don't understand the concept that different people hate different things!"
>>
File: WHATSTHEDIFFERENCE.jpg (43KB, 774x312px) Image search: [Google]
WHATSTHEDIFFERENCE.jpg
43KB, 774x312px
>>29310373
>they are also well executed.
>well executed
>Tracing a real life toucan and calling it a day is flawless execution
Are you for real? How can people even posses the mentally to defend this steaming mountain pile of blatant laziness? HOW?
>>
>>29310373
>why do people hate this
>because XYZ
>wow why don't you make a better one
>>
>>29310563
>talonflame wasn't trying to be different

ok
>>
>>29310581
*possess*
Woops. I'm just tired as fuck.
>>
>>29310373
It's not our job to find the solutions you dipshit, just like you don't have to be a world class chef to complain about an unseasoned steak at the restaurtant

>inb4 hurrdurr entitled

I'm a paying costumer for GF's product. I'm perfectly justified in complaining. Eat shit
>>
>>29310563
>he keeps the white and red spots
You mean the small fucking part of his tail that's red?
>>
File: 250px-062Poliwrath.png (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-062Poliwrath.png
46KB, 250x250px
I think Salandit just getting bigger is much better than Poliwhirl getting angry.
>>
>>29310581
You are blind as fuck if you can't see a difference.
>>
>>29310627
The only thing that's different is the beak flying the German flag
>>
>>29310620
Poliwrath, while not excusable, was at least remotely interesting and quirky in its design. Salandit 2.0 is just... eh.
>>
>>29310637
Also the beak is literally Toucan Sam the cereal box
>>
>>29310581
>it looks like a real animal
>it doesnt look like a real animal

Your complaint applies to quite a few pokemon. Why does it bother you more that this one is - what you call" - lazy?
You probably hate most of the gen 1 pokemon then, right?

>Literally a turtle
>Literally a caterpillar
>Literally a rock
>Literally a burning pony
>Literally a ball
>Literally purple mud

And so on.

>>29310588
>>29310601

I only hear that people dont like the evoultion, but nobody can come up with a better one. You are just pointing out that you dont like it, because it doesnt fit your idea of the evolution. Draw me your ideal evolution or at least draw me a picture with your words. Anything. Otherwise you are just circlejerking for no reason.
And your justification for your ignorant whining is absoulte and utter shit, but i dont even bother.
Tell me how it should have looked like.

>>29310589
>generic red bird that gets bigger
>different

ok

>>29310604

Yes.and also the white part on his neck. How can you even deny, that he keeps obvious design features? That one is not even based on my subjection.
>>
>>29310620
but the pattern changes too!
>>
>>29310695
>>generic red bird that gets bigger
>flames across the body do not matter
>different typing does not matter
>straying away from "brown/black bird" that literally every other generation had does not matter

ok
>>
>>29310695
>I only hear that people dont like the evoultion, but nobody can come up with a better one. You are just pointing out that you dont like it, because it doesnt fit your idea of the evolution. Draw me your ideal evolution or at least draw me a picture with your words. Anything. Otherwise you are just circlejerking for no reason.
Once again, my dear Gamefreak whiteknight apologist (that is probably doing it for free lel), It is not my job to find solutions. I'm a consumer, I pay for the product and my feedback is that Salandit's evo is boring as hell. They have people back at GF that actually are paid and have to obligation to make good pokémon
>>
>>29310695
I found the older pokemon still
managed to be different even as magnets or sludge compared to this Toucan

>nobody can come up with another one

We don't need one to critize it, that's not how it works
>>
>>29310695
>the white part on the neck

Jesus fuck, you need to fuck off
>>
>>29310645
How the fuck is "angry eyebrows" remotely interesting and quirky?
>>
>>29310804
Interesting and quirky as a standalone design, not as an evolution to Poliwhirl.
>>
>>29310723
>getting flames and being red is a valid change and completely acceptable
>a woodpecker turning into a toucan
>GF ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND

ok

>>29310738

I always forget that i might talk to underaged people, who are probably not very well educated. Sorry, bro. Go your way and keep being ignorant. Everyone needs that one friend that always complaints and never comes up with a solution.

>>29310779
>What he said is valid
>Time to shitpost

>>29310756
You are right. Keep whining and just say that the design is shit. How dare they to keep their designs close to actual things, right? Fuck that, gen 1 was so much better. They actually had a fucking ball with eyes. What a witty design. And dont get me started on the blue turtle! Ho boy!!! How do you even come up with that? And now all we get is a toucan. Lazy design.

Im out. You guys can circlejerk without me.

Maybe you should set an example and just not buy the game, if you hate it that much.
>>
>>29310881
What personality does Toucan have?

How does a fucking white part that's used on many Pokemon a similarity to Pikipek? Especially when it's literally identicle to a regular toucan's design >>29310581
>>
>>29310881
>having a obviously unique design which definitely tried to bring something new to the table is bad but having a really awkward and un-interesting design which looks like it could just be a copy+paste real bird with some proportions thrown out of the window is good
>having an evolution line which makes sense as it evolves, going from a robin to a slightly scorchy bird to talonflame is bad but having a woodpecker to a really awkward woodpecker to a toucan out of nowhere with no viable connections is fine

ok
>>
>>29310881
>be businessman
>ask and pay for a custom piece of software for my company
>it doesn't work right
>call the software company

>somehow it's my job to correct the code myself to make it work how I want.

This is literally what you're saying Gamefreak shill
>>
>>29310096
not him but I wanted to fuck it before, and now I want to fuck it more
>>
>>29310183
it has curves
>>
>>29310420
I think I see evolution in a different way from most of the players, and that's why I'm not really triggered by a quad turning into a bipedal and the rest.
I've always taken "evolution" literally. I mean, like Darwin's theory.
With that way of thinking, just try to understand how Litten became Lichalitten. It becomes Torracat at first, and got powerful front legs because it is useful for defense/climbing trees/whatever. Now that it has powerful front legs, it happens that punching is a good way to ko enemies. Staying quadrupedal is not a an advantage when your best mean of defense is punching, that's why it turned bipedal in the end.

I've always considered pokemon as animals that evolve (the same evolution as the real world) incredibly fast.
I don't always find an explanation though
>>
>>29309975
Gee, it's almost like neither of the two extremes is a good thing.
>>
File: wo.jpg (103KB, 2750x2750px) Image search: [Google]
wo.jpg
103KB, 2750x2750px
>>29311105
s-sexy
>>
Wait are these leaks confirmed real???
>>
>>29311261
yes you faggot, they were confirmed two days ago when the demo was datamined
>>
>>29311209
Don't you insult best number like this
>>
File: 1474548743033.png (25KB, 507x565px) Image search: [Google]
1474548743033.png
25KB, 507x565px
>>29309975
>it's a /vp/ is a hivemind thread
>>
>>29311209
TWO FAT LADIES
EIGHTY EIGHT
>>
>>29309975
guys
guys
this is just gets bigger gen
>>
>>29310172
It turned into a cat burglar/kunoichi. Still thief themed, just not a bandit now.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.