[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about how depressing the fact that you get Ash-Greninja

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: sadgren.png (415KB, 711x400px) Image search: [Google]
sadgren.png
415KB, 711x400px
Can we talk about how depressing the fact that you get Ash-Greninja in the demo is?

You have here a pokemon that is so bonded to its trainer that it actually assumes physical characteristics of that person in some unprecedented form of mega-evolution.

And that trainer gives that pokemon away.

To you.

And every time that Greninja uses Battle Bond, you just feel sad because...that trainer? You would never tell Greninja, but you know that he's never coming back for it.

I'm going to have to release mine as soon as I transfer it to the main games. It's just too sad.
>>
File: 1421773340665.jpg (193KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1421773340665.jpg
193KB, 720x720px
>>29309887
>>
>>29309887
Nah he cloned it, has a box or 14 full of it.
>>
well damn
>>
>>29309887
The only depressing part is not being able to use the Ash Greninja in the demo form after you beat the Ace Trainer
>>
>>29309916
Autistic people can't understand bonds like this, so maybe you're the autistic one.
>>
>>29309887
There's been a case of it in the anime before and it looked the same as ash-greninja. That's probably not its real name but a coined term since it sorta looks like ash and he was the first one to pull it off since the first time it was recorded. Basically we got an official name for an unofficial name
>>
Ash saved it from further failure. I mean think about it, would you really want to keep going on adventures with Ash?
>>
>>29309964
Which episode?
>>
>>29309991
I don't remember the number but it was when they went to the ninja village
>>
>>29309964
It says O.T: Ash.
>>
>>29309887
The only depressing thing is that it´s a nod to the black sheep of the franchise.
The fact that you saved Greninja from a loser should make you feel good.
>>
>>29310740
He´s talking about the form´s name, not who the original trainer of Ash´s specific Greninja is.
>>
Releasing mine — it am garbage
>>
>>29310810
>it am garbage
release yourself
>>
>>29310904
Free your mind and your fedora will follow
>>
>>29309887
From BW2 N stated that the reason pokemon choose to stay with human is because it believe human trainer can bring them to higher potential that they couldn't archive in the wild by themselves (like how some pokemon can only evolve under human care i suppose)
Kinda tell you a lot what kind of trainer Ash is if all but one of his pokemons come to the same conclusion that they would do better in the wild/ under other people's care.
>>
>>29311001
>Kinda tell you a lot what kind of trainer Ash is if all but one of his pokemons come to the same conclusion that they would do better in the wild/ under other people's care.
While I´d jump in on any chance to shit on Ash, going by the letter in the demo, it doesnt seem Greninja left him.

How did they do it in the ashnime anyways?
>>
>>29310766
but greninja is the loser
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.