[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So considering the leakers found the entire Alola in-game map

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: demo.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
demo.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
So considering the leakers found the entire Alola in-game map does that mean thats all there is in the game?

No additional islands? No Battle resorts/frontiers/anything

Just the main islands and the only thing in the post game will be some missions around the islands like looker missions and the battle facility is just Battle Royale?

Im worried
>>
But where's the Aether paradise?
>>
>>29309805
oh shit
>>
>>29309805
>>29309811
My guess is that the leakers just didnt incude it, if there was anything worth noting they'd say that
>>
>>29309705
What are those grey things around the map?
>>
>>29309840
The leakers didn't include it? Like they edited it out of the map?
>>
>>29309865
Probably egg group markers
>>
>>29309840
Dude, the Aether foundation is important as fuck for the overall plot of Sun and Moon. Why the fuck wouldn't they talk about it if they found any remnants of it through the datamine?
>>
>>29309870
The leakers also didnt inclide Silvally in part 1 and people were like

"THERE'S NO SILVALLY SO ITS NOT THE ENTIRE DEX REEEEEEEEEEEE"

And yet it was, this most likely the same scenario
>>
>>29309840
That's why they included the world map init?
>>
>>29309875
Either this or the general body type, I think those are still a pokedex feature
>>
>>29309705
Were you not here for the ORAS demo datamine? Apparently almost everything related to postgame is stored separately from the rest, and in SM's demo it seems that they scrubbed even more info than before.

And we know there's still at least a battle facility besides the Battle Royale Dome because of those ribbons found
>>
This is probably the map you can look at in Pokemon Centers and shit. There is more to the map, it's just not on the "official" in game maps of Alola.
>>
>>29309962
>Were you not here for the ORAS demo datamine? Apparently almost everything related to postgame is stored separately from the rest

That explains a lot. It's really unfortunate that they didn't remember to add it back to the full game.
>>
File: map.png (80KB, 442x302px) Image search: [Google]
map.png
80KB, 442x302px
This looks awfully small.
>>
>>29311151
I'd say it's a pretty good, playable size for one quarter of a region. And it's not even the biggest island.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.