[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about the Salandit "evo", shall we?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pic related.png (11KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
pic related.png
11KB, 256x256px
Let's talk about the Salandit "evo", shall we?
>girlish figure and flirty come-hither eyes
>no burglar mask, hinting at a completely different niche
>pink markings instead of Salandit's orange/red
>Salandit females emit pheromones that attract men

I'm calling it now. This isn't Salandit's evolved form, it's the female.

And fuck you 4chan, for the 50th goddamn time this isn't spam, it's just a low-quality post with not even that much greentext and if you can't stop spam maybe you need a better capthca system in place reeee
>>
>>29307412
Bandit --> Prostitute

Makes sense to me
>>
>>29307412
The mask is still there, its just moved down...

To the crotch
>>
>>29307412
IT'S A FUCKING GIRL THIEF LIKE CAT'S EYE
HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT SEE IT
>>
>>29307513
> Is supposed to be like Cat's Eye
> Isn't a Cat
Also wasn't that the point of Liepard?
>>
>>29307412

I'm still holding out hope there are gender differences. Please.

Please.
>>
>>29307521
Liepard was just a cat/cheetah
This has a fucking suit and the iconic "belt"
>>
>>29307550
> Suit and the iconic "belt"
wtf are you talking about
>Liepard was just a cat/cheetah
It's literally in the name... LIEpard, as in to deceive or not tell the truth, ffs I swear you guys get stupider every week
>>
>>29307539
Same here

They had a neat thing going on with the fire veins, and they totally scrapped it for this
>>
>>29307585
It has a pink suit and the waist ribbon of Cat's Eye girls
>>
>>29307603
The fire veins are on Salandit's back. You can't see the back of the evo.
>>
I don't care. It is still fucking sexy
>>
>>29307631
Maybe "scrapped" is not the more correct, what I mean is that they didn't expand upon it

I was really looking forward for an evo with maybe a big poison sac and more fire veins, it's kind of underwhelming
>>
>>29307412
>le ebin "if you hate this design cus you thinks its waifubait youre a closet waifufag" maymay

Unironically neck yourselves with a table saw
>>
I would fuck it I ain't gonna lie to you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.