[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, let'a talk about the Z-moves. We know there is a total

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (25KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 400x240px
So, let'a talk about the Z-moves. We know there is a total of 29 Z-moves, one for each type and 11 exclusive for some pokémon.

Pokémon we know have their own Z-move: Pikachu, Raichu, Eevee and Snorlax. There is still 7 to go. Who do you think is getting it's own Z-move?

Also, can the Z-move be special or physical depending on it's base move? Does the Z-move's power change depending on it's base move?
>>
Wasn't Psyduck hinted?

Either way it's important to note that there is not a chance in hell they'll be on any none Gen 1 Pokémon.

Maybe, maaaaaaaybe the Alola Starters.
>>
They can be special or physical, depending on the bass move.
Their power is dependent on the base move's, larger base move power, the larger the Zmove's.

Currently unknown: if they can miss or not.
As they are a 1x/battle thing... I'd assume they can not. But we don't know.
>>
>>29307039
The Pokemon that got no variants or megas in Gen 1 will be getting their own Z-Moves
>>
>Pikachu
>Raichu
>Eevee
>Snorlax
>Zygarde
>Roothoot
>Luchalitten
>Poppmaid
>Lycanroc
>Solgaleo
>Lunala

Maybe Magearna and Marshadow when they get released.
>>
>>29307153
/thread
>>
>>29307126
>larger base move power, the larger the Zmove's
That's kinda dumb. If their intention was to give shitmons a better chance in battles, it should have been the opposite.
>>
>>29307332
well its not based on the attack of the pokemon but the base dmg of the attack which shouldnt be a problem for shitmons. i guessed they did it this way so z-moves scale better in the walkthrough
>>
>>29307153
Maybe Zygarde, Solgaleo and Lunala don't have specific Z-moves, since they change their forms, and maybe Magearna and Marshadow already have their Z-moves.
>>
isn't one of the z-moves specific for mew?
>>
>>29307039
Ideally it would be spread for different generation or iconic pokemon.

Each starter having a Z move seems like a waste but why not.

i was also thinking about pokemon that have signature move underused that could become Z move like latios luster purge and other.

They also hinted that they would be other statut effect Z move like eevee.
>>
>>29307359
>well its not based on the attack of the pokemon but the base dmg of the attack

You're one of those retards who couldn't figure out how Foul Play worked, aren't you? The BASE POWER of the Z-Move is dependent on the power of the move you select. It still uses the user's Attack or Special Attack stats to calculate damage.. A Ledian using the Bug-type Z-Move off of U-turn is still going to do way less damage than a Genesect using the same move, the same way it would just using U-turn.
>>
>>29307399
No, it's just the Psychic crystal.
>>
Don't you think some z-moves (like Gigavolt Havoc) look too much like special-only moves? Maybe each Z-stone allow you to use 2 different Z-moves, a physical and a special?
>>
>>29308627
IT's physical and special, just depend on the move you use.. did you play the demo? try out with the wild pikachu you can catch they are made for this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.