[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>grid movement is out >bike possibly replaced with tauros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: sex.jpg (47KB, 481x288px) Image search: [Google]
sex.jpg
47KB, 481x288px
>grid movement is out
>bike possibly replaced with tauros

I actually really enjoyed breeding in ORAS for the first time, because of how easy it was to do other stuff during the monotonous parts. Once you had all the egg moves and right parents and such together, you could essentially automate the hours of hatching. Now I'm worried they're gonna ruin my comfy bike sim :(
>>
This is Pokemon not Tour de France the videogame, should have been riding them from the start

Probably be a pure speed pokerental that doesn't require holding down B anyway
>>
>>29307002
>people are unhappy about being able to RIDE POKEMON

what the fuck
>>
>>29307080
I'm not unhappy about being able to ride pokemon, I'm worried I won't be able to do another thing

>>29307066
I hope you're right anon
>>
>>29307066
>Probably be a pure speed pokerental that doesn't require holding down B anyway
This. I'm hoping for Rapidash, Arcanine or Luxray (Not sure if it is big enough)
>>
>>29307080

I want to ride my bike, not a big bulky shitmon I don't like.
>>
>>29307117
I remember Luxray being rideable, but not what for.
>>
>>29307110
Maybe mudsdale would be a good mon for that, just walk over anything in your path
>>
>>29307002
> implying bike simulator should be a thing
Maybe it will entirely be replace with something better. Maybe hatching egg will actually be fun. And don't you give me that "IT WAS FUN" in ORAS, since you stated that you like how it's being automate.
>>
>>29307133
This
I fucking love cycling
I would do it in the Pokémon world
Arcanine is my bro for all time but I don't want to ride one all the time, I want to be self sufficient too
You people don't understand comfy

That said I'm OK if it's only an Alolan thing because I'm not sure how viable mountain bikes are in Hawaii because I've never been there
>>
>>29307117
>Rapidash
enjoy those crotch burns, anon.
>>
>>29307229
It wasn't fun per se, but it was comfy, which I feel is the best we can ask for at this point.

There are like 800 pokes at this point, I feel like breeding them all is gonna be monotonous no matter what. At least if you can zone out during the worst parts it's not too painful. But sure, if GF come up with a fun, engaging new way to hatch eggs that doesn't wear thin after the 500th time then I'm down for that.
>>
>>29307133
This desu. Half the pokerider pokemon is just more Kanto wank. Meanwhile only one (1) actual Alolan Pokemon you can ride is the nigger horse.

Fucking disappointing as fuck.

You're also forced to dress like a sperg when you pokeride and the outfit even stays on in battle. Pretty much defeats the entire purpose of customization.
>>
the bike really fit the theme of a kid going on an adventure, it was cute

having a random taruos teleport under my ass and start taking me places is dumb
>>
>>29307080
This wouldn't bother me if they were pokemon we had to actually catch and not some stranger's pokemon that appear out of the aether for us to ride
>>
>>29307002
>yfw riding on tauros gives you four times the footsteps
>>
>>29307002
don't they have a thing where you can use an item to change iv's?

all you need to breed for is the nature, ability and egg moves now and then you grind out some kind of battle tower for points to buy items to get perfect pokemon. there will be no hours of hatching for the best pokemon because iv's are inconsequential.
>>
>>29309060
They have to be level 100 to change IVs.

So have fun with that. Alola doesn't even have an E4 to grind.
>>
>>29309123
You don't even have a cunt for me to grind but fuck you anyway
>>
>>29308898
>being mad that there is only one native mon big enough to ride on a small chain of tropical islands
>>
>>29309123
Or probably doesn't even have things like Alolan Mirage Spots with Audino. Don't get me wrong, I mean a lot of players use these islands to grind. I wonder if Alola have something like this.
>>
>>29309060
IV breeding is supe ez and quick in gen 6 if you have a 6IV ditto. if the mechanics carry over it's probably still easier to make one perfect ditto via hyper training and then breed the rest of your mons tbqh
>>
>no d-pad support means using analog to constantly move back and forth
>even if you find a straight stretch of land, analog is probably gonna wobble and wiggle messing up your straight pathing
>>
>>29309161
Wishiwashi could have been used for surf.
Bewear could have been used for strength.
Turtonator could have been used to get across magma spots near the volcano.

Plenty of things they could have done.
>>
>>29309246
lapras should have been used for surf, it's literally the ferry pokemon and is known for it. fuck tauros smashing rocks, should have been mud horse. strength should be machamp, you should just walk around magma or stop hanging out in volcanoes and flying shouldn't be charizard but there isn't a better mon.

fuck riding a school of wishiwashi, that just sounds retarded.
>>
>>29307002
I forgot how ugly ORAS looked, dear God. Someone have the pics of those square puddles?
>>
>>29309246
Plenty of things we know fucking nothing about yet
>>
>>29309371
>fuck riding a school of wishiwashi, that just sounds retarded
This, there is no gen7 watermon that could be used for surfing, and it bothers me a lot.
>>
>>29309463
Poppmaid and Wimpod2 maybe.
>>
>>29309375
the fuck are you talking about? it literally looks fine
>>
>>29307002
hopefully they just let you spend pokebucks to instahatch eggs. That way you can grind levels and hatch eggs at the same time
>>
Shiny hunting in general seems more annoying control-wise, you can't spin in a circle without your character doing a pirouette for random encounters.The Dpad is gone, maybe it'll be optional but egg hatching will be a bit less comfortable.
I guess it won't matter that much since the shiny rate is so high anyway if it keeps gen 6 mechanics.
>>
>>29309028
>implying people only have one leg
>>
>>29307002
>I actually really enjoyed breeding in ORAS

get a load of this faggot over here
>>
>>29307309
>crotch burns
>Anon forgets how Rapidash works episode
>>
>>29312293
The same episode that had 10 foot tall Dodrios and people riding them without breaking their backs.
>>
Hopefully breeding as it exists now is gone, that it would feel alright with ditching the D-Pad and the bike.
>>
>>29307002
Breeding was going to get changed for better or worse no matter what from leaving behind grid movement. But we're not going to stay stuck in the past because it's convenient for a niche proportion of players.
>>
File: 1475685520004.jpg (78KB, 468x586px) Image search: [Google]
1475685520004.jpg
78KB, 468x586px
>>29307080
If the pokemon is more complicated to ride than a fucking bike and it's also slower then it's not worth it.
You're changing functionality for a bit of appeal at the start and as part of the shiny hunt weekend autism crew it's gonna be hard if you HAVE to keep B pressed to go fast.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.