[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So whats out whats in OUT >HMs >Bike >DexNav >Soaring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

So whats out whats in

OUT
>HMs
>Bike
>DexNav
>Soaring
>Gyms
>Possibly elite 4
>Sitting in overworld
>No new megas

IN
>Customization
>Amie
>Hyper training
>Z-moves
>Megas
>Pokemon riding
>Join Avenue revamp
>Poke Pelago
>Battle Facility: Battle Royal Dome
>Trials, Totems and Kahuna's
>Pokemon pictures

NOT CONFIRMED IN OR OUT
>Any other battle facility
>Any post game feature
>Any post game additional lands

Anything else?
>>
Pretty solid list

Do we know if 4 way battles are a facet of battle royal or the entirety of it?
>>
>>29306145
Stopped reading at sitting in overworld
Is this educated bait?
>>
>>29306145
Also probably out
>Triple and Rotation Battles

Not Sure
>Hordes
>>
>>29306145
Wondertrade?
>>
>>29306145
Soaring isn't confirmed yet.
>>
>>29306187
I didn't think I'd miss it as much as I do....
>>
>>29306187
>he doesn't know
>>
>>29306206
I thhink its in as a part of the new join avenue
>>
>>29306221
Oh neat, that makes me feel better.
>>
>>29306206
>>29306145
Add wondertrade, theres a screenshot from a trailer with it

Anyone got a copy?
>>
>>29306210
I think it was confirmed in yesterdays interview
>>
>>29306145
Datamining found two ribbons that look like the ones we could get from Battle Towers and the Battle Maison, so another Battle Facility is pretty much confirmed.
>>
>>29306145
>DexNav out

Man I hope they introduce some kind of equivalent. I don't think I can go back to playing bike simulator for shiny pokemon.
>>
Is it true there's no Super Training?
>>
>>29306210
"In Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, you could soar over the top of the map? Are you going to be able to do that in Sun and Moon?

Shigeru Ohmori: With Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, it being kind of a remake of a game from over a decade ago, we really wanted to show it from a different perspective, which is why we did the soar feature, which allows you to fly the skies. But with Sun and Moon, we really put the focus more on doing this rite of passage to travel across to different islands. We really put the focus more on walking the islands with your own two feet."

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/10/19/burning-questions-for-pokemon-sun-and-moon.aspx
>>
>>29306269
Pokefinder has a little overlap if what I've gathered from the demo is right

Swap rustle with photo spot and sneaking with taking a photo

Of course fighting them could just be a one time thing idk
>>
>>29306245
>>29306282
Well, shit.
>>
>>29306282
>no soaring
Thank Christ. How the fuck is "attempting to navigate around an overworld manually" an upgrade from point+click instant-travel?
>>
>>29306145
You're missing casualisation under in
>>
>>29306356
More available locations to land, mostly. Instead of being restricted to just centers, anyway
>>
>>29306387
You can land places other than pokemon centres with fly

I only just found that out, how long has this been a thing?
>>
>>29306387
I'm pretty sure you could do that with Fly too
>>
>>29306411
Only in ORAS so far.
>>
>>29306387
>>29306387
Also Fly was still in ORAS so if you really hated soaring you could just use Fly, and if you didn't want to teach your Pokemon Fly you could just soar.
>>
What i still cant believe is that all we get are 18 alolan forms and literelly almost all of those were revealed. That's pretty Fucking boring
>>
>>29306356
Because you could do it ANYWHERE as opposed to just towns. Plus they added islands outside so there was more of a purpose to soaring.
>>
>>29306411
>>29306412
>>29306356
You can unlock secret encounters through soar along with enjoying the region's secenry let alone crashing into the volcano several times
>>
>>29306443
Thank god, I was paranoid you could do this all along yet it took me 8 games

>>29306449
Well with the last few being what they are I can live with them being infrequent
>>
>>29306466
Yeah I know, but from a gameplay perspective it doesn't add anything that can't be done on land

I will miss the shitty yet charming view of the whole region at once
>>
>>29306449

m-maybe the rest of the Alolan forms are in the national dex...
>>
>>29306145
E4 could be in because they found the champion ribbon in the datamine.
>>
>>29306891
Thats island trial champion which means you beat all the trials
>>
>>29307561
You don't know that for sure.
>>
GTS is obviously still in. Really worried about the removal of hordes and triple/rotation battles. EV training was so much easier with the former instead of doing ST.
>>
>>29306187
>>29306211
>>29306214
Only thing I'm really disappointed about so far.
There's other things I don't like but I was expecting them, like the low number of Pokémon. Not being able to sit anymore is something I never thought would happen, or that I would be as upset about it as I am.
>>
>>29306145
are people seriously disappointed that there wont be SITTING in a fucking pokemon game? how entitled and autistic do you have to be do be upset about something so completely insignificant?
>>
>>29307610
It's literally stated in the trailer that introduces the Island Challenge that your objective is becoming a champion.

What we don't know is if there is a previous champion you'll face or not.
>>
>>29306145
Won't flying a Charizard be like soaring?
>>
>>29308663
No, it will be essentially the equivalent of what Fly was in ORAS probably.
>>
>>29306145
>Z-Forms
>>
>>29306145
>OUT
>Bike
Confirmation please?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.