[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has the fandom of something you like ever made you resent said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: qualitythreads.jpg (987KB, 1920x868px) Image search: [Google]
qualitythreads.jpg
987KB, 1920x868px
Has the fandom of something you like ever made you resent said thing?

I like this board because its generally a good place to get the newest news (especially this close to launch of new titles) but...

Goddamn why does this board and Pokemon in general attract so many autistic degenerates. I swear this board is mostly comprised of: furries, scalies, beast lovers, and pedophiles.

There was a thread early which seemed to show that the average browser is a male in his early 20's so why is it that the average post here looks like it was composed by a 15 year old on a fur forum?
>>
Because we play a game made for 10 year olds
>>
>>29304700
All these threads seem fine to me. Except the Verlis one. Fuck whoever posted that.
>>
I've seen so many posters here in denial about the fact that they're furry/scalie too.

>Post a picture of a Blaziken with a huge ass
>Gets called a furry
>"It's not about the fact that its a Blaziken, its about appreciating the female form. She has a beautiful ass and I can appreciate it"

>Anon is salivating over Salandit2
>"It's not about the fact that its a lizard, its about the fact that she has a seductive gaze and dominant stance. I appreciate those traits in any woman"

Listen asshole you can find large asses, dominant women and seductive gazes on a number of other boards on this site. If some aspect of the characters being animals wasn't turning you on you'd be on /h/ pounding it out to a normal human woman. Just admit what you are.
>>
Because you are a Pokemon Go normie faggot.
>>
I always thought that 4chan in general attracted the cancer of the internet. Why would /vp/ be any different?
>>
File: 1440243886602.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1440243886602.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>29304771

>Doesn't want to fuck 11 year old protags or cartoon monsters, must be a normie

Okay...
>>
File: mismagius_by_fanart_freak.png (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
mismagius_by_fanart_freak.png
15KB, 400x400px
>>29304700
The worst thread up right now is this one.
>>
>>29304700
We should all just meet up and bust nuts in each other's asses. Maybe then these people'll stop making these threads that expose their thirst.
>>
>>29304851
no homo, right?
>>
>>29304817
Yes, if you aren't willing to accept how your body feels towards Pokemon you're not a true Pokemon fan.
>>
File: IMG_0560.jpg (22KB, 194x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0560.jpg
22KB, 194x200px
>>29304841
Thing is, in any thread, whenever those types get called out or challenged they get the most defensive.

So which are you anon: Pedo, Furry, Scalie, or Beast Lover?
>>
File: 34176231957.jpg (29KB, 580x444px) Image search: [Google]
34176231957.jpg
29KB, 580x444px
>>29304860
nah nigga all the homo
>>
>>29304841
I assume you feel so hostile towards this thread is because it has momentarily forced you to confront the fact that your very existence, which on a typical basis is validated by the other degenerates of this board, may in fact be ugly and frowned upon by society at large.

For just a moment a nerve was touched and you could see so clearly the disappointment and disgust on your family's faces if only they had any idea the kind of things you fancy in your free time.
>>
>>29304768
>/h/
>normal human women
Animes are not people, anon-kun
>>
File: 1476885552189.gif (983KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1476885552189.gif
983KB, 500x377px
>>29304978
What other inferences might you have Professor Rowan?
>>
>>29304896
I wasn't really being defensive, it was more of a joking response. I'd consider myself one of the last three I guess.
>>
>>29304978
Damn son, that's a lot of projecting there.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.