[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone explain how normal Cubone evolves into this and why this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: _20161018_124843.jpg (11KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
_20161018_124843.jpg
11KB, 259x259px
Someone explain how normal Cubone evolves into this and why this isn't simply a shit tier idea that was lazily executed

Protip

You can't
>>
It commits suicide because it realizes its mom is dead
>>
File: Catch.gif (2MB, 400x241px) Image search: [Google]
Catch.gif
2MB, 400x241px
>>29304396
The marowak on the island had to adapt to all of the grass types on the islands so they devloped the fire typing to help defend themselves and there cubone. Also the ghost typing comes from Bewears trying to hug them so much for being sad as cubones. and those hugs killed them because bewear don't know there own strength. Also the bewear theory is backed up by its ability which makes fire 2x effective
>>
>>29304469
/thread
>>
Quick! Someone post that greentext where they adapted to regular Exeggutor, but not alolan ones!
>>
File: alakazam.png (427KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
alakazam.png
427KB, 800x640px
>>29304469
>it died so much that it evolved to be a ghost type
>>
>>29304396
"Deep" lore aside, I think it's a shitmon. Looks like it came from devianart.
>>
>>29305269
/thread

Alohahana forms are a mistake like megas.
Luckely GF will remove them next gen
>>
>>29305283
Like they did with Megas? Right.
>>
i love alolan marowak
>>
>>
Cubone evolves into it for the sake of having kids play this game but really it's just vengeful Marowaks that have died and turned to ghosts
>>
>>29305283
I hope not. I want it to be a regular thing where each gen we get a slew of regional forms instead of just the same old ones showing up in the region.
>>
File: 1475744316231.jpg (53KB, 640x480px)
1475744316231.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>29304396
To understand why cubone evolves into that you must understand why Marowak is like that in the first place

To protect its young and themselves against the many grass type in the region they evolved to have to a fire typing. The ghost typing comes from the bond they have with their trainers.

So to answer your question why Cubone evolves into Alolan Marowak it's to protect himself and the bond it creates with its trainer
>>
>>29304396
The fire typing comes from them striking their bones on the mark on their heads like a match. Its to fend off the Grass types in Alola, which really IS teeming with grass (Bounsweet line, Morelull line, Fomantis line).

The ghost typing is a sixth sense to be more closer to its families, like a strong telepathy bonding, it isnt dead.

The Bewear theory also adds up. Normal/Fighting cant touch ghost, and its weak to Fire due to Fluffy ability.

But that just makes it out to be that Marowak have a shit awful time in alola and no one wants to give it a break. I think to make it simple Ill just chalk it up to grass types.

It certainly is leagues ahead in terms of design than allahgolem or persianfield. You should check out the markings on its shoulder blades and back. Really gives it the true tribal feel.
>>
They should have made an Alolan Cubone.

The sudden change in type is too drastic.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.