[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that this fucking thing is the worst designed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Dumb cunt.png (192KB, 400x359px)
Dumb cunt.png
192KB, 400x359px
Can we all agree that this fucking thing is the worst designed pokemon this gen?
>>
>>29303290
No, we cant.
>>
>>29303290
It's my favorite pika clone.
>>
>>29303290
You guys were saying the exact same thing with when Dedenne came out. Just give up already.
>>
>>29303290
Doesn't really help when you put a likeable meme of it next to your hate of it
>>
>>29303290
I don't know about all of us, but I'd certainly agree. It's fucking awful.

I don't mind it's simplicity, but it's just ugly. That's not even a tail on it's back, it's a "needle". It's like they realized after they designed it that they put the tail too high on it's back they decided to make it a needle instead.
>>
There are worse. The anchor thing looks terrible. It's like they wanted to do Aegislash again but they forgot to actually make it look good.

Bewear also looks like shit in the game but in the anime it actually looks passable.
>>
that's not Bruxish, anon
>>
File: 1381109277859.jpg (399KB, 1981x1520px)
1381109277859.jpg
399KB, 1981x1520px
>>29303290
Wow, I didn't know Josh was the leaker for this gen!!
>>
>>29303352
That reminds me
>Honedge, Doublade, and Aegislash revealed
>gets hate
>ends up being stupidly good
>gets love
I'm gonna hold off my judgement until we know more. I mean, we don't even know the names of the new mons or literally anything else besides a still picture of them
>>
>>29303398
Actually I liked Honedge and Aegislash the second I saw them. Only Doublade I didn't like (and still don't) because it's just a lazy Honedge copy pasta.
>>
File: BLUE ARMS.png (95KB, 378x395px)
BLUE ARMS.png
95KB, 378x395px
>>29303290
Now it is
>>
>>29303378
Can you do an edit of Josh holding a sign saying (You) or holding Alolan Raticate please?
>>
File: You.jpg (126KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
126KB, 800x449px
>>29303687
Does anyone have the (You) characters? Can't seem to find them outside this image.
>>
>>29303345
>steel type has a needle for a tail
hmm...
>>
>>29303290
>obvious genwunner
>ignores pile of purple goo ,a pokeball with face and a magnet
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.