[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i have a feeling this is sm4sh all over again. >full roster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
i have a feeling this is sm4sh all over again.
>full roster gets leaked
>people think that theres five or so more characters because of the way it looks
>there wasnt
i think we've seen everything we're gonna get and to believe theres more is just false hope
>>
Yeah that's what will happen. The worst thing is that the leaks actually gave me some kind of hope but after trying out the demo I know the games will be absolute shit
>>
File: screenshot-8_26_2012-4_02_49-pm.png (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-8_26_2012-4_02_49-pm.png
495KB, 1280x720px
>>29301870
Are you implying that there will be new pokemon as paid dlc?
>>
>>29301870
techincally there were more characters left
>>
>>29301870
Except with Smash 4 we got seven additional characters moving forward.

I've gained the outlook over the years that if something hasn't been mentioned at all, it's not happening. There is not Battle Frontier/equivalent. The best we're getting is a Maison replacement. We're not getting more Pokemon. They would have been found.

And that's not all too bad once you accept it. There's plenty of redeeming features and content beyond that.
>>
>>29301870
Don't waste your time in threads where people think there'll be more. We're not getting anymore.

GF tried scrubbing the demo, not expecting anything to be found -- it was intent to cover the game up. Leaving the images in was a mistake, not some tease.
>>
File: image.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4MB, 320x320px
>>29301899
would you buy it?
>>
>>29301870
>Still implying the demo has all mons
For what purpose would there be to add all the mons in the demo?
>>
>>29301913
>happened or mentioned at all

Execpt we literally were told that the battle frontier was under construction
>>
>>29301948
For what purpose would they arbitrarily scrub out some Pokemon and then leave EVERYTHING ELSE in?
>>
>>29301946
I'd rather die.
>>
>>29301950
Are you really citing a comment in Hoenn as evidence for the Battle Frontier in Alola? You're delusional af, mate. That whole bit was meant as in-between for RS and Emerald. They were alluding to the Emerald Battle Frontier.
>>
>>29301946
I would probably do my best to drop the franchise if it's going to turn into a place for a quick buck
>>
>>29301948
>add
Not how it works.
>>
>>29301971
>He thinks that's how demos are made
You must be joking
>>
>>29302032
Oh no, I was just refering to ORAS, there was speculation for a Battle Frontier DLC
>>
>>29302050
>nitpicking this much
So sorry that you feel like grabbing and so many loose straws to shit on a game.
>>
>>29302062
I bought into that rumor for a hot second back then, but it was demented to think it. Pokemon has never had DLC outside of eventmons/events, and they very likely never will.
>>
>>29302055
>He wasn't around for the ORAS data mine
You must be joking
>>
>>29301913
>The best we're getting is a Maison replacement
Fat chance. We'll get another 1:1 Maison.
>>
File: bane.jpg (5KB, 236x213px)
bane.jpg
5KB, 236x213px
>>29302078
What? I'm not shitting on Sun and Moon. I'm hyped as fuck and love almost everything I've seen so far. But Pokemon aren't added to the demo. They're removed/scrubbed. The argument of "why would they add all the Pokemon" doesn't hold water for this reason.
>>
>>29302116
>What is learning from your mistakes
Surely you realize that GF is a lot more cautious due to people pirating their games, right? I don't see why they wouldn't change here as well. The world isn't black and white, you faggot.
>>
>>29302132
So sorry I made a mistake with my word choice.
>>
>>29302158
lol you're delusional
>>
>>29302196
>Makes a reasonable statement
>lol your delusional
>>
>>29302158
>Surely you realize that GF is a lot more cautious due to people pirating their games, right?

And they were. They scrubbed the abilities, moves, items, stats, teams, and names this time. But they still fucked up.
>>
>>29302195
Not so much a word choice mistake as an entire thought process mistake. You could replace "add" with a word of your choosing and the entire statement would still be wrong.
>>
>>29301870
Added the waifupandemic and FAKE leaks likely rayman,.and literally is the same shit!
>>
>>29301870
>Pokken roster revealed
>"Look at the spaces! There's room for two more pokemon!"
>Near daily threads about who the remaining pokemon could be
>It's fucking NOTHING

The cycle never ends
>>
>>29302440
man that fake rayman leak really changed my view on leaks. I mean everything about it pointed to it being real.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.