[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, I'll buy that this thing is called Marshadow. But

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Maybe Marshadow.png (9KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Maybe Marshadow.png
9KB, 256x256px
Okay, I'll buy that this thing is called Marshadow. But there's one thing that still doesn't make sense to me: the Mars connection. Mars doesn't fit with the sun/moon theme, and it doesn't have a lot to do with shadows at all.

So I propose a different hypothesis. Just look at the fiery red eyes. Note the smoke coming off the top of its head. It doesn't look like any kind of Mars thing, but it does look an awful lot like a roasted marshmallow.

Calling it now: Marshadow really is a marshmallow.
>>
Mar could have something to do with the sea. Solgaleo = Sol/Sun Lunala = Luna/Moon, but it doesn't really fit the design or anything. Doesn't necessarily have to fit in with Lunala and Solgaleo though, it seems like a mythical and Magearna doesn't fit in with the Sun and Moon theme either.
>>
>>29301626
It looks kinda like Marvin the martian now that I think about it
>>
>>29301626
I'm thinking either marshmallow-inspired or that the English will be pronounced Malshadow like malevolence, etc.

Maybe in the latter case, it could be a malasada-associated Pokemon. Name flows similarly.
>>
>>29301626
>not a lot to do with shadows
nigga it IS a shadow are you blind

also
>mars color is red
>red eyes
>>
File: TheGreatDarkness.gif (403KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
TheGreatDarkness.gif
403KB, 256x256px
>>29301626
There are no gods, only Marshadow
>>
>>29301777
Mars, the planet, doesn't have a lot to do with shadows.
>>
its marshmallow shadow you autistic fucks
look at it
>>
File: Marshie Roast.png (152KB, 361x730px) Image search: [Google]
Marshie Roast.png
152KB, 361x730px
>>
I keep thinking it's Marsh Shadow, though I kinda do see a soldier's helmet around it's head. I think it's gonna be poison/fire or poison/psychic or poison/dark cause it gives me that smog/miasma vibe. And it makes sense. Since ancient times swamps were thought to be connected to the underworld and death and disease, and literally the evil air was called miasma and we until late 1800s at least in the US thought disease was carried through the air which is kinda right but a bit more complex.

What if this whole time it was not a Eclipse Pokemon, but a Miasma one? like a dark evil flim that blouts out the sun or the moon and carries an aura that eats away at people's bodies and minds?

Like...imagine if he got a stupid cool anti-celestial evolution, like an infernal one, bit like UB ?? Dark Hole, and had an ability where the air eats away at pokemon that are not Poison or Steel typing and had to chance to poison no poison or steel types, or like increase the power of poison-type moves and weakens grass and fairy type ones? I mean it fits with the whole Tapu thing and if it's literal miasma it's the opposite of nebula. So I bet this mofo has an incubation form and then break-out or big bang form where it's giratina and darkrai had a much cooler baby together.

But yeah it makes sense, and even then war and disease have always kinda gone hand in hand. Maybe he's like Yveltal but not...like he's ALL evils in the world not just ruin, but disease, insanity, corruption all that? Kinda like Sauron from LOTR
>>
>>29301817
way to move the goalpost anon
>>
It has nothing to do with Solgaleo and Lunala, it's probably a counterpart to Magearna, or the soul that's trapped inside it

notice it has the same eyes
>>
>>29301626
Marcher+Shadow
>>
>>29302187
>Correcting a miscommunication is the same as moving the goalpost
>>
>>29302058
kek
>>
>>29301626
Mars as in war. Look at its "helmet." It's a Pearl Harbor Pokemon like how Victini is a Hiroshima Pokemon.
>>
I feel like an idiot. Firts idea: cute as a marshmellow.
>>
Martian + Shadow

Case closed.
>>
File: 1450461346329.jpg (61KB, 489x469px)
1450461346329.jpg
61KB, 489x469px
>>29301626
>People are biting
>>
>>29302120
Dark/fire
>>
File: Dark_chao_2.png (138KB, 580x610px)
Dark_chao_2.png
138KB, 580x610px
>>29301626
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uzBqbSTdgQ
>>
What if its a representation of both a lunar and solar eclipse? In a solar eclipse, the moon covers the sun, casting a dark shadow (its body), while with a lunar eclipse, the moon appears as if its on fire (its flaming eyes); which makes it also have a similar color to Mars.

As for its name, other than the obvious "Mars", the "mar" in Marshadow can mean a disfigurement or scar; ie: "The girl was marred by a pitbull". Marshadow could be the legendary Pokemon, "marred" by the "shadow" of an eclipse.
>>
File: shadows on mars.jpg (47KB, 330x218px) Image search: [Google]
shadows on mars.jpg
47KB, 330x218px
>>29301817
Maybe it doesn't have a lot to do with casting shadows on Earth, but shadows on Mars surface have been relevant more than once.

Especially that one time everyone shat their pants because of picrelated
>>
It's because it looks like a Marshmellow, OP.
>>
>>29302479
>Marshadow
You are kinda right.
in Alchemy, Marshadow is the product of mixing Gold and Silver (Sun and Moon) and something about the color change is what makes Marshadow.

..This makes me think it has more to do with Arceus since Sun+Moon = Platinum in Alchemy.
>>
>>29302457
fuck you anon now I have to go back and care for my abandoned chaos
>>
>>29301626
she has a warrior helmet
and is a shade
like always a shade, even as a shiny
even the model has a visible shade behind her legs
>>
>>29301777
You are dumb.
>>
What if it's a marsh, like a swamp, not mars or marshmallow or whatever
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.