[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to keep playing the demo but there's just nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: demo6.jpg (35KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
demo6.jpg
35KB, 400x240px
I want to keep playing the demo but there's just nothing to do.
What do you anons do to have fun?

Anyone else feel like this?

Also Its max comfy at 10carat hill and Ive found that touching rotom in different places makes him do various animations. And your character will trip of you slowly spam b while walking.
>>
>>29301100
As an overworldfag, wandering around Hau'oli City is fun for a few minute bursts occasionally. Also its goat music. Easily up there with Jubilife and Goldenrod for biggest city tracks
>>
There are only a few things you can do in one day. I get the things done for the day, then just switch back over to something else. Today it was Animal Crossing.
>>
>>29301100
You can spin in circles too
>>
>>29301100
I didn't know you could trip. I'll have to try that next time I play it.
>>
File: b89.jpg (46KB, 579x329px) Image search: [Google]
b89.jpg
46KB, 579x329px
>>29302546
>smash 4 demo
>"oh thank god they finally removed tripping what a pain in the ass that was"
>pokemon demo
>"whoa you can trip? wow i gotta try that"
Fuck we're desperate
>>
Has anyone tried to level up any of the Catching Minigame pokemon?

It could conceivably be done...
>Heal Ball a high level specimen, possibly Rockruff for type advantage
>Keep using it to take out pokemon
>When you run out of pp, switch to Greninja
>etc.
>>
>>29302680
All of them were leveled at least one level. Nothing.
>>
>>29301100
>Ive found that touching rotom in different places makes him do various animations
L...lewd
>>
File: 1476557855263-vp.png (4KB, 49x43px) Image search: [Google]
1476557855263-vp.png
4KB, 49x43px
>>29302583
kek
I laughed
>>
>>29302680
I heard someone lvld the bird a shitton and nothing happened. Im more interested in what happens if you catch all 20 pokemon or talk to the bald guy in the tauros game 100 times
>>
>>29301100
Do we get anything for catching all 20 Pokemon? I had 19 but a fucking Yungoos got out of the first ball, so I didn't get anything for that.
>>
>>29301100
It's just like the ORAS demo, it's not meant to be played every day.

Utilize this time to trigger the Alolan Dugtrio and Lillie events.
>>
>>29302680
>>29302736
Evolution is disabled. Nothing happens when you catch 20 Pokemon.

As for the mysterious old man, I'm not sure. I kept going to him until he started repeating himself. It might be seven or eight times?
>>
>>29302777
Only question. Does he keep saving the game on every return? Or did he stop that after he started repeating himself?
THIS.
IS.
KEY.
Sadly the text dump didn't seem to support him giving you anything at all, so he's telling the truth there.
>>
>>29302816
Yep, it saves every time. I noticed that as well.
>>
File: catching-challenge.jpg (591KB, 400x1437px) Image search: [Google]
catching-challenge.jpg
591KB, 400x1437px
>>29302736
>Im more interested in what happens if you catch all 20 pokemon
Absolutely nothing.

As for the bald guy I'm talking to him every day to see if there's any new dialogue. It probably won't change until the release date.
>>
>>29302816
After 5 times he starts just saying you're important to him

Every time
Every single time
It saves
>>
>>29302844
>You did so well you put him to sleep
Worth.
>>
>>29301100
The music reminds me of delphino plaza main theme.
>>
>>29302844
Haha wow. thanks for the image anon
>>
I really hope the game isn't as boring as the demo. Once the trailer came on I was like oh I guess that was it. Then I picked it up again today and realized it wasn't over. But I am so bored with it. I do like the way your character looks and moves. I hope they didn't do away with the feature of "last item used". I found this annoying in the pokemon catching game when I had to keep selecting the pokeball menu. And I hope telling you which moves are effective is just for the demo...
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1936x1378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1936x1378px
This guy gets creepier each visit
>>
>>29303050
it's a demo, of course it's going to be boring
>>
>>29302844
>Do you want to end the Pokemon
yes, please
>>
>>29302844
Aha. He falls asleep, thats neat i havent seen that before. Noice. nnnnnnnneat man. That is nnnneat.
seriously though it is mildly humorous
>>
>>29303123
why did the feel the need to make him so creepy?
>>
>>29303434
when are bald men ever not creepy
>>
File: saitama a cute 7.jpg (245KB, 1227x937px) Image search: [Google]
saitama a cute 7.jpg
245KB, 1227x937px
>>29303499
kill yourself.
>>
>>29303875
>posts an apathetic creep
you first fampai
>>
>>29303899
kys pls.
>>
>>29303434

To the Japanese creepy pedophiles are endearing. Its why Tingle got his own game over there which im pretty sure is about tentacle raping children [citation needed]
>>
>>29303050
The last item used is in the menu with fight, bag etc upper-left corner
>>
>>29301100
How many of you are downloading the game instead of buying a physical copy?
>>
>>29304040
Right here.

I live in a world of denial where eventually digital will be cheaper than retail even if it's not a PC game...it's getting harder and harder...
>>
>>29304040

I normally stick to digital with my games but I buy physical copies of 3DS games. They retain their value really well (because Nintendo never does discounts for old games) so I can sell the games for a good return value few years down the line.
>>
>>29302747
i've been trying to see that damn dugtrio since day one and still nothing. what are the requirements for it to appear? I know you gotta talk to that big hat lady, but she just won't show up no matter how many times i reset the demo
>>
File: questions.jpg (14KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
questions.jpg
14KB, 480x269px
where were all the time based NPCs located? so far i've found the pokecenter guy (expired), the girl wanting to meet some guy who helped her, pikachu birthday dude and a cop at the docks
is there any more? also whats this dugtrio event i keep hearing of?
>>
>>29304277
There's a girl in the ferry terminal that wants to see you off in some days after the cop event.
>>
>>29304316
*wants you to see her off
I should sleep.
>>
>>29304040
I'm pirating moon if it leaks early and buying a physics version of sun on release day
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mx77kzCOtc1s3xaj1.gif (947KB, 164x188px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mx77kzCOtc1s3xaj1.gif
947KB, 164x188px
is no one having the same problem as me then?

the guy out side the pokemon centre is still saying to see him tomorrow
and the other npc's days aren't counting down either
>>
>>29305025
Have the same problem. I cant do shit.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.