[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just put in my pre order at Amazon for Sun Where are you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3301.jpg (33KB, 332x152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3301.jpg
33KB, 332x152px
Just put in my pre order at Amazon for Sun

Where are you getting them from?
>>
leaked cia
>>
>>29297969
Gonna pick it up from a local trashcan after buyers throw it out
>>
eshop
>>
Either picking up Moon straight from EB Games or pirating the CIA, whichever one's quicker.
>>
>>29297969
Play-asia
>>
Friend of mine is buying it for me with a 20% discount from Best Buy. I WAS going to give him the money for it, but he said he'd get it for me as an early christmas gift.

I'd trade my pokemon without second thought, but I wouldn't trade a good friend at all.
>>
I might go pick it up at gamestop at midnight for the first time ever

What's that like? Do you literally have to wait until midnight or will the employees just sell it even if you're a little early?
>>
>>29297969
Gamestop, because I live far from any other civilized population center.
>>
How do we get the preorder figures?
All the places are either offering posters or steelbooks
>>
>>29298035
If it's fucking dead, you might get lucky and they'll just give it to you. Chances are, though, that you'll have to wait.

The experience changes depending on the crowd, so I'd recommend bringing a friend or five. Otherwise, you'll have to deal with the fucks who won't shut up about how high they are, or whose dog they're fucking afterwards.
>>
>>29297969
Eshop
>>
>>29297992
How would you pirate sun/moon its too early its impossible
>>
Amazon because it saved money and I want a cartridge

>>29298136
>downloading a 3.2 MB game
have fun waiting 12 hours to play
>>
>>29298175
>MB
GB*

fuck
>>
>>29297969
Amazon as well
>>
>3DS piratefags think they're entitled to games they have no interest in
>3DS piratefags think they'll change anything in doing the things they do
>3DS piratefags will be legitimately surprised when games stop getting made at some point
Is there a bigger tumor among 3DS owners?
>>
>>29298300
Going to buy the Sun and Moon double pack and split it with my girlfriend. Then I'm going to pirate the game she gets so that I can play on a digital copy for VGC.

Does this rustle you?
>>
>>29298357
No because you bought the game. I still don't think you're entitled to the other one just because you bought one, but it's better than not buying at all.
>>
>>29298357
Why would you need to play on a digital copy? Injection?
>>
>>29298300

Kys
>>
File: 1475962821846.jpg (68KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475962821846.jpg
68KB, 540x720px
>>29297969

Ordering the Steel Books and NOT opening them.

Then installing the CIA Versions on my 3DS!
>>
>>29298300
I'm going to use the CIA that'll leak like a week or two early, but I'm keeping my dual pack pre-order.
>>
>>29298414
Let's make a suicide pact. You first though.
>>
>>29297969
thepiratebay
>>
I know everyone is just gonna say CIA, but what's the cheapest option? Any stores have a special? I did Target's $5 coupon last time but the fuckers gave me a blank gift card.
>>
>>29298410
Injection is actually slightly worse on digital copies. The use checksums or something so you can't change too much each time.

If you play on a physical copy, there's a chance the 3DS will think the cart has been removed when it really hasn't. If this happens, you automatically lose the match. That can't happen on a digital copy.

I think I'll still do all my injection on my physical copy, then just trade it over to my digital copy. It'll depend on how easy injection is though.
>>
>>29298536
I always thought that was a glitch that happened if you didn't take care of your cartridges.
>>
>>29298441
i'm already dead
>>
>>29298300
Pokemon will sell a gazillion copies. Save the moralfag outrage for indie titles that really do need every sale.
>>
I'm getting mine from CIAngel
>>
Gamestop so i have a reason to leave the house
>>
>>29297987
Go away Oscar
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.