[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>UBs aren't Pokemon! >You can't catch them! >THEY'RE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Constanza Exeggutor.png (228KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
Constanza Exeggutor.png
228KB, 394x370px
>UBs aren't Pokemon!
>You can't catch them!
>THEY'RE NOT POKEMON I SAID SO ALREADY EVEN THOUGH GF NEVER SAID THEY WEREN'T

Where were you when /vp/ got BTFO'd?
>>
in my bedroom
>>
They're not Pokémon though. That's why you have to use a special ball to catch them.
>>
Wasn't it mentioned in one of the trailers that they aren't pokemon?
I'm pretty sure it was
After all, if there was no source for it at all, it wouldn't be such a common thought, would it?
>>
File: 1345672925984.jpg (52KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1345672925984.jpg
52KB, 200x200px
>>29292471
>shiny sprites
>pokédex entry
>you have to use a special ball to catch them
>>
I'm quite happy. I always wanted to catch loli jellyfish.
>>
>>29292244
Excuse me for being excited for difficult boss battles.

Though I did concede that it doesn't necessarily mean they aren't catchable since they could have done what Yokai Watch or DQM does and completely nerf captured bossmons.
>>
>>29292471

>use pokeball to catch them
>not pokemon
>>
I just hope there's a good story behind them, especially since Sun and Moon are allegedly more story-oriented.
>>
>>29292471
>The perfect excuse
Bravo GF, you pulled this one out your ass magnificently.
>>
>>29292806
Proof that it's a Pokeball and not a UB Ball?
>>
>>29292805
this. seriously it's kinda disappointing to go from "they could have crazy high hp, and moves without types, and do crazy things like auto-attract!' to "they're regular pokemon that look weird".
>>
>>29292471
>a special ball

You mean like an Ultra Ball?
>>
>the UBs are after the cover legendaries in the dex
>normally only Mythicals are after the cover legendaries in the dex
What does it mean?
>>
>>29292471
Are you retarded?
>>
there in the pokedex, therefore they are pokemon. they just turn into humans or some shit idk.
>>
>>29292879
They may be obtainable but that doesn't mean they can't be the most crazy broken things ever
>>
Wheres the proof
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.