[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there are going to be 11 exclusive Z moves, we know 4 of them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: SNOR NEXT DOOR.png (257KB, 714x435px) Image search: [Google]
SNOR NEXT DOOR.png
257KB, 714x435px
So there are going to be 11 exclusive Z moves, we know 4 of them being Pikachu, Eevee, Alolan Raichu and Snorlax.

Any predictions for the last 7?? My guesses are Machamp, Psyduck and Dragonite.. Not sure about the rest
>>
>>29291121
Starters?
Silvally?
Lycanroc?
>>
>>29291121
It's obviously
Solgaleo, Lunala, The starters, a shared Tapu one and ????
>>
We know Psyduck for sure though.
>>
Charizard, Mewtwo, Lucario, Alola Starters3 and Zygarde.
GameFreak isn't going to pass up the opportunity to further pander to Genwunners and stroke Lightning's dick again.
>>
>>29291194
Zygarde
>>
>>29291197
How so?
>>
>>29291121
They could feasibly give one to Dragonite that acts as a reliable flying move since I has none.

Like how they up and gave Salamence Aerilate but more balanced.
>>
>>29291121
I hope it's for the Nidos.
Nidos didn't get a mega.
Nidos didn't get a alola form.
At least let them have a Z move, for gods sake.
>>
OF COURSE one will belong to Lucario.

Do you think that they'll lose to chance to pander EVEN MORE to their lightining?
>>
>>29291121
Starters final evos. So thats 7. Probably ones scattered from the regional dex.
>>
>>29291121
Psyduck was confirmed in that Japanese con where Masuda was signing stuff
>>
>>29291121
Machamp and Dragonite are good guesses. I think the will mostly stick to gen 1 as well, and mainly popular mons.

I would add Arcanine and Jigglypuff, also probably alolan Meowth and Exeggutor
>>
>>29291356
Are you sure? Thats just hydro vortex.
>>
>>29291269
They showed Psyduck Z-move art at an event at the Tokyo Skytree.
>>
>>29291640
>psyduck
>PSYDUCK
>NOT EVEN GOLDUCK

FUCK THIS SHIT.
>>
>>29291245
Core Enforcer is basically a Z-Move.
>>
>>29291492
It would not have the art if it was simply that
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.