[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember back when the anime had an actual story to tell instead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 12

File: A.J.png (559KB, 986x768px) Image search: [Google]
A.J.png
559KB, 986x768px
naruto shit ashnime fags love
>>
>>29290910
Remember all those trainers from early episodes that swore to meet Ash in the Pokémon League?
Not a single one made it there.
>>
>>29290968
just like Butterfree
>>
>>29290910
Pokemon anime has always been shit
>>
>>29291012
Oh fuck off, the original series was a classic tale of three kids camping and going on adventures with episodic flair. Get off of this hipster shit.
>>
>>29290910
>Ashnime had actual story
>Story
>>
>>29290910
t. Nostalgia shitter that has not watched anything past OS
>>
My bro AJ won the Pokemon League that Ash lost. The silhouette of the winner looked like him.
Thanks to him I thought Sandshrew was the best mon, but it was not. But Sandshrew and Sandslash are my favorite gen 1 mons.

Snowshrew may have shit type, but I will adopt it as my favorite mon of all time.
>>
>>29291048
Just because you remember it being that doesn't mean that's what it actually was
>>
>>29290910
No, I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>29291048
>being this obviously blinded by nostalgia

kys
>>
The anime never had a story to tell and never will. Whenever it looks like it might go somewhere, they negate it and keep the status quo.
>>
>Season 1
>Actual story

is this bait?
>>
>>29291133
What the fuck are you talking about, that's literally what it was.
>>29291142
Look up Takeshi Shudo, an incredibly innovative writer for pokemon that gave the classic series that golden Hanna Barberra feel
>>
>>29291261
Edgelord can't write and none of that ended up in the show.
>>
>>29291261
>that gave the classic series that golden Hanna Barberra feel
Are you actually insane?
>>
>>29291246
>OP pic is of a character that only appeared in single episode
What do you think?
>>
>>29291261
I think this genwunner has finally lost all his marbles
>>
>>29291287
And if you must know, most of Hanna Barbera bores the crap out of me. I haven't seen Flintstones/Jetsons/Scooby Doo in ages, though.
>>
>>29291205
It wasn't always that way.
>>29291082
I gave some episodes of Hoenn a chance, it just didn't hold up, generation's 1 and 2 really captured what it was like to be a kid playing outside, only the fantasy was real and they got to be outside as long as they wanted.
Perfect escapism for a child, just an endless adventure with your mates.
>>
>>29291261
Shudo hated Ash and co and only liked Team Rocket you retard. He spammed on his blog that he would never let Ash win anything and outright despised him.
>>
>>29291346
DP=XY>battle frontier>kanto>hoenn>johto>>>BW

Is the common ranking for people that have actually watched all of the seasons. Stop being a nostalgiashitter and see things for what they are.
>>
>>29291338
I continued to play the games up to Unova and skipped to Oras, how am I a genwunner?
>>29291287
Hanna Barberra had a similar formula of characters who unqualified(Minors) for something could achieve and fend off evil.
Just because something is a kids show doesn't make it worthless, the original series holds up.
>>
I'm rewatching indigo league rn, and yea it's obviously not 'good tv' but holy shit is it comfy

team rocket could fuck off every now and then tho, geez
>>
>>29290910
Pic not related? Edgelord asshole who appeared for one episode, then never made it to the League despite dissing on Ashy boy for being a novice?
>>
>>29291434
You're a genwunner in anime retard.
>>
>>29291434
You haven't played all the games and you're lying about how good the season 1 anime was. Hence, you are a genwunner.
>>
>>29291410
Oh fuck off, does everything have to be something melodramatic and "epic" for you underages to enjoy it nowadays?
Just admit that altering the refined formula the classic show set up was a mistake, no crew of characters will ever have the chemistry of Ash Brock and Misty sitting around and shooting the shit getting riled up for Ash's next gym battle
>>29291365
Akira hated vegeta and he's the most nuanced he's ever produced
>>
>>29291410
basically this

except
DP=XY>battle frontier>hoenn>johto> kanto>>>BW
>>
>>29291537
You have not even watched past OS you retard. Literally fuck off. You know nothing of what happens after and is just spouting fucking buzzwords. You got literally no say in this. Your opinion means nothing when you haven't even watched 2/3 of the whole anime.

Ash and Dawn had the best chemistry in the whole series ffs.
>>
>>29291497
>Not playing all the games makes you a genwunner
Fuck off, if I started in generation 4 would that make me a genwunner?
>>29291452
Theres mistakes, but he was a compelling answer to how Ash reacts when his own methods are challenged.
Since when was /vp/ this retarded, I thought it was common knowledge that the original series was utterly fantastic while the rest sucked despite the games staying solid.
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v2-038.jpg (809KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v2-038.jpg
809KB, 2037x3056px
>>29291537
>Vegeta
>Not Piccolo
>Which was Toriyama's favorite character

Nice joke, anon
>>
>>29291537
>hasn't watched something
>thinks he can actually judge it

How stupid are you?
>>
I will freely admit as a kid, I was stupid. You grow out of it, simple as that.
>>
Post favorite episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNyivz2-O8U
>>
>>29291599
>common knowledge that the original series was utterly fantastic while the rest sucked
If you've actually spent any time on vp, you'd know it's generally agreed DP and XY are the best.
>>
>>29291595
>Ash and literally May with blue hair have better chemistry
Fuck off, at this point "buzzword" is a buzzword, you're just trying to censor me off from an argument that you know is changing your mind. What "buzzwords" am I using and how do they hurt my argument?
I know I tuned into pokemon every time it pulled up on the channel listing and each time it was the same repetitive save nonsense.
The original series had a bit of grunge to it, a bit of suspense, classic Ash was a snarky scruffy everykid with a best friend and a girl who he bickers with.
Watching OS makes me feel like I'm in 3rd grade again, the dynamic was so spot on. Ask anyone, you're just being a contrarian because you want the ashnime to be good, I don't think you're lying, you're just wrong.
>>
>>29291691
Shows what you know. Ever since THE EP, XY is pure scum and we don't speak of it.
>>
>>29291670
Good taste anon
>>
>>29291718
You fucking retard. You have not watched it therefore you can't judge it. And the common opinion for people that has actually watched every series and not nostalgiashitters that watched the OS when they were ten is that XY and DP is the best.

Seriously explain to me how it's nothing but retarded to judge something you have not watched? Please explain that? And people saying OS is the best when they have not watched anything else is not a argument.
>>
>>29291691
>The two seasons people only love because Ash was competent were good
What happened to underdog stories? Why did everyone fall in love with flawless characters?
Ash could be a badass without all this stupid Naruto shit. Let him be a fucking kid jesus christ
>>
>>29291735
>kanto
>Ash lose because his Charizard falls asleep

>kalos
>Ash lose against literally strongest trainer in the region besides Diantha and Lysandre

hmmm, which is the worst one
>>
>>29291784
>Let him be a fucking kid jesus christ
this is why sun and moon is happening
>>
>>29291735
XY crashed and burned like no series before it, but overall it was still better than most. The end does however sour it to a huge degree making it feel like everything was pointless, I'll give you that.
>>
>>29291815
You forgot the part where he lost because fuck you.
>>
>>29291815
literally this.
>>
>>29291784
>flawless
>not a kid

Did you even watch any of those seasons or are you just memeing? Being more mature and actually acting the way his experience should make him doesn't make him flawless and a non kid.
>>
>>29291772
I won't, because I did watch the following series, and just like OS I didn't watch them entirely but as the episodes came on.
How about you stop bullshitting, you're just mad that not everyone came to the same conclusions you did

Everyone here has a predisposed love of pokemon and is willing to tolerate the insane flaws the show has after Shudo, but anyone with a brain knows that despite some gems the show is utterly shit

You still didn't point out the "buzzwords", I guess there weren't any and you just wanted to distract and discourage me from my argument
>>
the original series is the best because ash was actually a person and misty and brock were the only sidekicks that actually mattered
>>
>>29291879
>can't actually explain you being a retard and moves the goalpost instead
>>
>>29291365
Remember how Shudo wanted to end the anime with the pokemon revolting against humans and Ash realizing that his goal was basically a childish dream?
>>
>>29291828
I'm actually pretty damn hyped for sun and moon, his crew looks more like a group of friends and classmates instead of subordinates
I fully expect his chemistry with characters like Mallow, Kiawe, Lillie, and Sophecles to rival Ash Brock and Misty.
>>
>>29291957
He wanted a fucking tyrannosauruses rex skeleton be the main antagonist in movie 3 lmao.
>>
>>29291815
Ash wasn't shown to be ready to win the Kanto league either way. He was absolutely ready to win Kalos and only didn't because of Mega Charizard's infinite plot armor.
>>
>>29291970
>subordinates

Aside from maybe BW this has never been the case
>>
File: ggnfq2sg6S4d1rvjin1o7_1280.png (709KB, 1280x694px) Image search: [Google]
ggnfq2sg6S4d1rvjin1o7_1280.png
709KB, 1280x694px
>>29290910
People can whine all they want about the ashnime, but at least it had travel and adventure until now
Can't believe it'll turn into another school themed bullshit
>>
>>29291999
>plot armor
>was shown to be extremely strong right in the beginning of the anime
>literally OHKO and elite 4 with a not very effective move
>literally could hold his own against Steven fucking Stone
>literally fucked zygarde 50%
>>
>>29292033
Setting aside, dropping any pretense of ongoing plot and going full slice of life is an inherently better setup for it since it's not allowed to have actual story development.
>>
I like how everyone here is actually ignoring my points and instead just shouting "WATCH THE REST OF THE SHOW ITS GOOD"
No one else fucking enjoys this series beyond the classic era, hell most people consider other shows like Yugioh to be stronger.

You guys will never be able to counter points I made earlier about OS Ash being a perfect representation of a kid playing outside with friends and scruffing about
>>
>>29292033
What's the episode/movie?
>>
>>29292097
Nothing what you write matters. It's extremely biased and you have not even watched anything past OS and is clearly letting nostalgia pick the opinion for you. That's why nobody gives a crap what you write. Because your opinion holds literally no value what's so ever.

You can't judge anything if you haven't watched it. It's completely retarded and everybody except you knows this.
>>
This is all just semantics over the matter they just don't know how to write action for beans. You are right on that matter, but anything else is still meaningless. There was nothing calming or comfortable about anything the anime has ever done, not even in Kanto, other than the art direction. This is not some coming of age story, it hits nothing relating to that. It's not action and it's not slice of life. Or at least none of the currently existing sagas are. If they mean to finally choose one, they will have to forgo the other entirely from now on. I would appreciate them doing this, but it will not change the matter that slice of life does not interest me in terms of a show.
>>
>>29292033
This image is literally artwork, my god this gives me chills.
See this is what I'm talking about! You can feel the story coming off of the frame. Three friends palling around, no homework, no parents, completely able to defend themselves.
The classic ashnime was a kids dream
All you underages can fuck off, the games are fucking fantastic but I'm sorry the region associated with your first game had a shit anime
Sounds like you're the ones nostalgiafagging
>>
>>29292072
>was getting its ass kicked by incomplete Ash Greninja in their previous battle
>took six hits in the league battle including multiple Thunderbolts from Pikachu before mega evolving
>Greninja took one Dragon Claw and parried another
>Ash Greninja uses its exclusive Z move against it, Mega Charizard uses a move that was already countered early on in the match
>Ash Greninja drops, Mega Charizard is no worse for the wear
Yes, it was plot armor on par with Cameron's Lucario.
>>
>>29292105
Probably that scene that's after every movie with the current ending song playing.
>>
>>29292170
I watched everything after OS nearly as much as OS, I just didn't enjoy them at all.
Get off this point and try again
>>
File: a4fPhaf.png (2MB, 800x1114px) Image search: [Google]
a4fPhaf.png
2MB, 800x1114px
>>29291957
>tfw reading all this shit for the first time

>Ash's father was a deadbeat that never accomplished nothing in his journey and never return thanks to the shame, just like Ash's grandfather
>His grandmother died from illness a couple of weeks after Ash was born leaving his single 19 years old mother all alone
>Brock's dad was also a deadbeat and was cucked multiple times, all of Brock's brothers being from different fathers
>Brock will never find a girlfriend because the kind of love he searches for his the mother's love he and his brothers never had
>most males never realize their dreams of being trainers and end up as failures, that's why 99% of the work force in the universe consists of females and Pokémon

Makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>29292224
>earlier post
>"I gave some episodes of Hoenn a chance"

No you didn't stop lying retard.
>>
>>29292105
2nd movie end credit
>>
>>29292224
>I'll just lie amd tell them I watched the whole show. Them they'll believe me. :^)
Nice try, but we can clearly tell by what you've written so far that you are full of shit. Hang yourself, genwunner.
>>
>>29291670
>even when fully in sync with his Pokemon, all Ash does is tell Greninja to dodge
>>
File: tud.jpg (95KB, 1137x645px) Image search: [Google]
tud.jpg
95KB, 1137x645px
>>29292033
>>29292269
End credits of pokemon movies were so comfy back then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhuXpCcVreI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8ue3XLn2XI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N4olbeZM9w
>>
>>29292196
>was getting its ass kicked by incomplete Ash Greninja in their previous battle

Literally made it lay down and it got up again. He literally did the same in the finals but harder.

>took six hits in the league battle including multiple Thunderbolts from Pikachu before mega evolving

Literally KO ten mega evolutions including an elite 4 in a row with only a super potion and berry to heal poison.

>Greninja took one Dragon Claw and parried another

Took a flamethrower, two very hard hitting dragon claws and blast burn. Stop bullshitting.

>Ash Greninja uses its exclusive Z move against it, Mega Charizard uses a move that was already countered early on in the match
>actually thinking he can counter blast burn by taking a giant shuriken it can barely levitate and smash it into the ground like it did with a regular sized shuriken

headcannon bullshit doesn't apply

>Ash Greninja drops, Mega Charizard is no worse for the wear
>literally seen almost dropping

No bruise marks doesn't mean it's hurt. Only a few animators actually use the bruise marks like Iwane. If you watch Mega Charizard X use blast burn you can actually see a lot of bruises and that's because Iwane animated that.
>>
>>29292259
As in liking them, I still WATCH the show I still put it on and let it play
I just refuse to agree that it was ever GOOD
Refer to this post
>>29292181
Is there literally anything wrong here?
>>
>>29292317
Wtf would he do something different in that situation?
>>
>>29292427
>Pokemon 2000 ends
>EVERYBODY POLKAMON
>>
>>29292484
>I-i did watch all the seasons after I swear guyz

Stop lying nostalgiashitter
>>
>>29292494
>Greninja! Use Bounce to get back onto the cliff!
>grab onto those branches with your tongue and swing back up to safety!
>nope, just keep falling until you hit the ground and have a hell of a time getting back up
>>
>>29292427
I feel like crying
>>
>>29292484
Are you just a pathological liar or are you an actual, living, breathing retard? We know you don't watch the show. Please get a trip so we can all filter you.
>>
>>29292537
>thinking Greninja knows bounce
>he's literally telling Greninja to use his tongue on branches

Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>29292518
Lets go with your narrative then, consider all of the things I said about OS, its a good series and I dont need to watch any sequels to know that the original was good or bad because that's not how things work.
Regardless, I watched them
>>
>>29292586
Let me redirect your attention to the post I just linked.
Ignoring later seasons, is there anything WRONG about that post regarding the sheer quality of the Kanto series?
>>
>>29292427
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhuXpCcVreI

Damn, this shit looks more like what Kalos should have been than anything we seen in the XY season (movies included)
>>
File: 1475813280307.jpg (19KB, 204x190px) Image search: [Google]
1475813280307.jpg
19KB, 204x190px
>>29292609
>because I think something is good means I can say it's better than something I didn't watch

Again, you're one retarded person.
>>
>>29292590
I'm just sick of 20 years of dodge.
The whole time XY has been on, people have been saying Ash is competent now. But all I see is the same braindead strategies he's used since the beginning.
ANYTHING would've been better than dodging the branches.

And if Greninja can catch Ash with its tongue, it can grab onto a branch.
>>
>>29292654
The kalos movies literally have the same thing unless you watch the garbage english dub.
>>
>>29292656
So you're going to argue that its somehow bad
You have no counterargument for the things I said
If any of the following series were BETTER than the classic franchise then they're up there with the absolute best of anime and animation as a whole
But the thing is I've never heard anyone say that because its an opinion no one fucking has
The show went downhill and you know what
I bet your'e some underage who started in Sinnoh and are actively nostalgiafagging and projecting right now
I don't like to make assumptions but you're pissing me off.
>>
>>29292683
>grabbing on to a thin branch in a cliff side is better

retard
>>
>>29292683
The only reason people think Ash is competent in XY is because he's generally happy and calm throughout.
>>
File: dam son.jpg (152KB, 1151x647px) Image search: [Google]
dam son.jpg
152KB, 1151x647px
>>29292427
>>29292654
How did we go from this?
>>
>>29292732
I argue that you're a retard for thinking you can judge something you haven't watched and the fact that the common opinion for people that has actually watched every series agree that DP and XY is the best two. Several polls has been made both on /vp/ and other sites on this matter. Your opinion holds no value when it comes to comparing series. It's as simple as that. You can prefer OS but it still holds no ground when you haven't watched everything else. That only gives you the right to say whether OS is good or not.
>>
>>29292756
Better than dodging, yes.
>>
>>29292824
>using movie as an example

inb4 black and white filler episode
>>
File: not even tryin.jpg (151KB, 1149x647px) Image search: [Google]
not even tryin.jpg
151KB, 1149x647px
>>29292824
To this?
>>
THIS many contrarian Ashnimefags
Jesus christ this is cancer.I
If anything after OS was better how is it not all over /a/
OS was a classic fucking tale of a boy and his small group of friends
Its like an exaggerated version of playing on the playground and the small unimportant conflicts that happen and the comfy lessons you learn. THAT was OS
You CANNOT beat that
>>
>>29292839
>literally using branches to dodge
>literally using a big branch to slow down

jesus christ you're stupid
>>
>>29292860
>it's contrarion to like another season over OS

BUZZWORDS LMAO, WHAT DO THEY MEAN?
>>
>>29292824
>>29292856
To this?
>>
>>29292877
Why does it bother you so much that I don't like Dodge Everything: The Series?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-10-20-00h54m23s156.png (3MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-20-00h54m23s156.png
3MB, 1920x1090px
>>29292824
To this
>>
>>29292233
What the fuck was this guys problem? It sounds like he had a really messed up childhood, did his father beat him or something?
>>
>>29292973
It bothers me that you're contradicting yourself by saying retarded stuff he should do instead and call it being "smart".
>>
>>29292906
I'm not resistant to changing my mind, you're just doing a shit job
What on earth is wrong with the days before the show became a marketing tool
>>
>>29293033
I'm not trying to change your mind. Why the fuck would you think that. I'm just stating the obvious that you're a retard to think you can judge something you haven't watched. And it has always been a marketing tool.
>>
>>29293014
I never said "smart", I said "better than dodging for 20 years and acting like Ash has somehow become a tactical genius because of it".

I was promised a more competent Ash, and all I'm getting is the same shit I was sick of when I was a kid.
>>
>>29293010
In another of his series he killed the main character halfway into the show.
>>
>>29293010
Think about it like this
The classic series was basically an exaggerated version of a kid playing outside
Ash and his two close friends getting in conflicts with people they will never see again over unimportant things that seem important to them.
they'd sit around and play games and occasionally bicker.
They were only subconsciously aware of all of the horrid shit surrounding them, just like kids on the playgroud, they're just having momentary fun and enjoying the world for what they can

That's the anime, that's Ash fucking Ketchum.
This is what pokemon SHOULD be
>>
>>29293101
Yeah! Uphill both ways!
>>
>>29292860
I recently watched some of the original anime while on LSD, and the Butterfree episode made me cry. You know the one. That was quite an experience, every fiber of my being was like "you will not cry about this Pokemans!," But there was no denying the emotional impact not only of the show, but of the memories associated with it. That was a damn good kids show, and it was more than just a giant Pokemon commercial. But it was that, too, of course.
>>
>>29293080
>actually putting this much weight into the word he says and not the fact that they literally share a mind and don't need Ash to scream out words and it's obvious as fuck that they both knew exactly what they're doing

And if ending up as a runner up doesn't make you a competent trainer I don't know what does.
>>
>>29292824
>>29292856
>>29292928
>>29292981
Easy. Human progress in the real world is a slow walk up the shoulders of giants. It has a chance to spread globally before it moves on to the next stage.

In the Pokemon world, you have supergeniuses with psychic Pokemon smarter than supercomputers. Global progress is still plodding along at the same steady rate, but there are massive spikes in the level of advancement in relatively small areas. But, there's no infrastructure to maintain that advancement globally, so basically Bill has a machine to automatically teleport Pokemon to his house, convert them to data, and store them on servers, but most of the world doesn't have roads.
>>
File: IMG_1859.png (87KB, 945x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1859.png
87KB, 945x768px
>>29291057
>using the word ashime
>>
>>29293101
>being this much of a pareidolia
>>
>>29293124
Thank you man
The show had some utterly fantastic direction, even the dub's timing with the theme was spot on.
>>
>>29293202
You know they played the theme song in the original too, right?
>>
>>29293175
How am I wrong? I'm happy to be ripped apart.
>>
>>29290910
it's impossible to tell a good story with 1000 30 min episodes, good call to focus on visuals imo
>>
>>29293226
You act like a children cartoon is somehow deeply emotional and reflecting. Literally nostalgia 101
>>
>>29293101
No, that's stupid. The anime was shit when it first aired and kids realized that after he lost the first time. That's just jaded adults looking back on their childhood and thinking it was amazing and wanting to go back to a simpler time.

It's also not what the director was obviously trying to convey. He had a hate boner for kids and their naivety, he wanted their paradise to be destroyed and for them to GROW UP and realize that life fucking sucks and is filled with nothing but rat races and you either fit into the system or you become a failure manchild.

That's why Gary gives up being a trainer and becomes a scientist, it's why Brock goes home and gives up chasing girls and just takes care of his siblings and why we don't get to see Trainers from Ash's past, they all gave up. The only one that doesn't give up is Ash, that's why he's still "ten".
>>
>>29293202
>that scene when Clemont had to kill Clembot
>>
>>29291048

Try watching it again. I loved it as a kid but it does not hold up, expecially for adults.
>>
>>29291261
>hannah barbera
That company name is synonymous with recycled, formulaic shit
>>
>>29293158
There have now been five series of Pokemon anime, anon
>>
>>29293355
What?
>>
>>29293312
https://youtu.be/9aN_JEO-Nbs?t=1086

Hit me hard desu, anybody know what music that is?
>>
>>29293088
...who was the main character after that?
>>
>>29293422
Her reincarnation.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.