[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /vp/ transfer their pokemon up to each new generation that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: nxh2YLZ.png (431KB, 920x504px) Image search: [Google]
nxh2YLZ.png
431KB, 920x504px
Does /vp/ transfer their pokemon up to each new generation that comes out or leave them in their original gen?
>>
>>29288058
i play the new gen virgin, then transfer my living dex after i've beaten it
>>
>>29288058
Transfer. Always transfer. I don't see any reason to leave them behind.

Also, you shouldn't lin Gen1/2 to Sun/Moon like that. Only the 3DS ports of the original three go to S/M.
>>
>>29288058
The only Pokemon I've been consistently transferring up every generation is a clone of my original Sceptile from Emerald.

That, and unobtainable mythicals or others I need for a full Dex.
>>
>>29288851
With the correct hardware and exploits, you can transfer original cartridge save files into the VC versions, therfore allowing your original mons to be transferred into Gen VII
>>
>>29288851
>Only the 3DS ports of the original three go to S/M
They are the actual game run natively on the 3DS so you could easily inject a save file from your cart if you have a cart reader.
>>
>>29289148
Last I checked, you'll still need CFW to edit VC saves, not just a simple homebrew channel and app. It's hard to get CFW these days if you missed out on the last easy chance a year ago.
>>
>>29289389
>It's hard to get CFW these days if you missed out on the last easy chance a year ago.
LMAO nice joke anon
>>
>>29289453
Maybe I'm wrong because I've been out the loop for months, but last I checked downgrading wasn't fully possible on current firmware, and you still needed 9.2 for CFW
>>
What is theoretically the longest trade link you can accomplish throughout the games? GC/N64 included.
>>
I still have my Infernape since 2007
>>
I have transferred some Pokemon, but usually I just leave them in their original gen. I just don't see any reason to transfer them over and it already takes too much effort to do. I also don't like thought of the old games being ''empty'' of Pokemon.
>>
>>29290477
Pokemon Colosseum/GoD to SM
>>
>>29288058
>Can't tranfer Johto Pokemon

Fuck my shit up
>>
>>29290477
Download Jirachi from Channel to any Gen 3 game, then proceed through all generations and side games that allow to trade back to a main game.
>>
>>29290793
Not yet
>>
>>29290821
Jirachi is from the Colo Bonus Disc, not Channel.
Regardless, that's the same distance as a mon from Colo/GoD
>>
I do. The "unwavering friendship" certificate in ORAS was a nice touch, I hope it'll return in whichever Pokémon game is released 8 years from now.
>>
Anyone here who's going to transfer a Pokémon who beat the R/S/E League, the FRLG League, the Johto/Kanto League (no ribbon), the Sinnoh League, the Unova League (no ribbon), the Kalos League and the ORAS League?
>>
>>29288100
This. I transfer post game. I've been transferring since gen 3 when it was possible so I have many different versions of legendaries. Having boxes for legendaries makes me wonder which versions of the legendaries I want to put in those boxes. This kills my OCD lol
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.