[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>demo data have images for all new pokemon >no Ash-Greninja

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 595.png (16KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
595.png
16KB, 256x256px
>demo data have images for all new pokemon
>no Ash-Greninja

Why? Are more Z/synchro/bond forms still possible?
>>
>>29286516

Ash-Greninja isn't part of the Alola Dex.
>>
The demo doesn't have everything, data miners are about to get btfo
>>
>>29286850
[citation needed]
>>
>>29287828
If you look through a bit of the threads for the datamine, some of them say they couldn't find everything such as story and the like. It could be possible then that only part of the dex was leaked, but we won't know until either the game comes out, datamine continues, or GF release or don't release new pokemon.
>>
>>29287828
The names of gen 7 Pokemon got scrubbed in the demo.
>>
>>29287908
>names
Yeah, but all pokemon aren't in?
>>
>>29288026
It's possible
>>
>>29286516
He is not in the dex. Plus unbreedable. Rest are in the dex even the pikachu hat thing. Totems arent not in the dex but are obtainable.

Proabably part of the undiscovered pokemon egg group too. So its prevos are not in dex either.
>>
>>29287894
Nope. We got everything. Get over it.
>>
>>29288228
So where are the names, stats, and abilities of the gen 7 Pokemon?
>>
>>29288026
There could be new Pokemon left that we haven't seen, but they'd have to not be in the Alola dex. Even if they do exist (probably not) you won't be able to use them for the main story.
>>
>>29289306
this(?)
>>
>>29289306
They got scrubbed out. They scrubbed out the battle models as well. They forgot to scrub out the pokedex models which is where all of the images came from.
>>
>>29288228
You obviously don't know that and you're making shit up.
>>
>>29286709
So, there might be other forms outside the alola dex, right? Could this hint at possible post-game new megas? Basically every recent generation has a post game with national dex mons to catch
>>
>>29288228
Man, it must be nice to just know fucking everything with certainty. Tell us what it's like blessed Anon.
>>
>>29290717
Yes it's possible there could be new Mega Evolutions.
>>
>>29290813
there could even be Alola forms in post-game areas, but that's unlikely
>>
>>29290864
I'm also hoping there might be some post game Totem Pokemon
>>
I remember Gamexplain mentioning that there is a separate dex for each island, so while I don't think we're getting anything else besides what was in the demo, it's still a possibility.
>>
>>29292387
I think this pokedex is only for the first island, Melemele.
>>
Ash greninja is probably the blacked out mon before 001 in the alola dex
>>
>>29292409
>legendaries including all four tapus and marshadow and UBs all on the first island

Yeah no
>>
>>29290717
>So, there might be other forms outside the alola dex, right?
No.
>>29290813
>Yes it's possible there could be new Mega Evolutions.
No.

All the moves, abilities, and items have been datamined. No new mega stones, no other abilities that work like battle bond or that new zygarde ability.
>>
>>29292387
I think there's an Alola dex and separate dexes for each island.
>>
>>29292461
Being in the pokedex for the first island doesn't mean they're found in that island.

Check the XY pokedexes. Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde are in the last one (Mountain Kalos) right next to each other, despite Xerneas and Yveltal being found in Geosenge Town (Coastal Kalos).
>>
>>29292465
>All the moves, abilities, and items have been datamined

what about the stats?
>>
>>29292409
It's more likely that the demo was made/worked on before the game development was finished. The dex is missing plenty of images, whether they're new pokemon, gender differences, totems etc. they don't really have any reason to be missing.Not to mention we got gameplay footage with obvious errors/missing values.
>>
>>29292465
What are some of the new moves besides Psychic Terrain, Throat Chop, Laser Shot, and Aurora Veil?
>>
>>29292637
Not really, somine had the the non alolan kanto mons versions and gender differences and megas in pokedex leaks.

They data mined thats there's no new stones too.

People need to stop being deniers.
>>
>>29292736
I can't decipher your post.
>>
>>29292788
That's because you are retarded.
>>
>>29293103
Maybe you should learn how to speak english and type like a normal person, mongoloid.
>>
>>29292736
>hurr durr deniers

Stfu, tripfag. A bunch of stuff was scrubbed out of the demo. You don't think they'd scrub out new items that reveal Megas? And in Sinnoh the National Dex had all the new evolutions, not the regional dex. Until the game is out in the wild, we don't know how many Pokemon/items/Megas there are.

Fag.
>>
>>29293359
They just data mined that's there no new megas in the item list moron. You fucking nigger.
>>
>>29293162
I know how to "speak" type english. You can't read nor have reading skills. Don't be retarded enough not to figure out what typos are.

Bye bye autism child.
>>
>>29292465
This.

Just accept it everyone, there's no "extra" Pokemon. We're getting what was mined.

If you denialfags are actually proven right, the congratulations: it's completely unexpected and everybody wins. Otherwise, just accept the fact that only certain things were scrubbed and Pokedex models weren't one of them.
>>
>>29294054
>We're getting what was mined

So the names for the starter Pokemon final evolutions will just be blank?
>>
File: image.png (427KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
427KB, 800x640px
>>29294124
Don't be a smartass.

> certain things were scrubbed
>>
The monster that were revealed were from the team preview. They would miss battle exclusive forms.
>>
>>29294554
It was from the Pokedex and there was a battle only form with Mimikyu's broken disguise
>>
File: hype.gif (1MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
hype.gif
1MB, 250x141px
>>29286516
>yfw there are more new Pokemon hidden in the National Dex
>>
File: 1464717359910.png (307KB, 815x608px) Image search: [Google]
1464717359910.png
307KB, 815x608px
>>29294691
>1/2 mythical, no more
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.