[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blue confirmed not to reappear in SM "There are some o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Kukui1.png (805KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kukui1.png
805KB, 1440x900px
Blue confirmed not to reappear in SM

"There are some other characters that may show up and may be recognized by fans of the previous games. So there’s some characters recurring, and maybe they show up with a different look than they had before. But in terms of Oak’s extended family, I think this is the only guy in Sun and Moon."

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/10/19/burning-questions-for-pokemon-sun-and-moon.aspx

Soaring not in

Also they're not really listening to fans feedback

"Game Freak takes an old-school approach to game design: Rather than poring over user feedback and advanced metrics to see what works and what doesn't, they more or less take each new generation as it arrives"

http://www.usgamer.net/articles/interview-first-time-pokmon-director-shigeru-ohmori-opens-up-about-sun-and-moon

Thoughts? Happy? Sad?
>>
>>29285561
Blue isn't part of the 'extended' family, he's part of the main family. That just means no ALOLAN Blue
>>
No one needs to listen to vp or tumbler but what paying fans like.
>>
>>29285561
You know for all of it's genwun pandering Gen 6 is the first game with Blue in it
>>
>>29285561
I do like them actually listening to concept of fans old and new alike, maybe this is out oppertune moment to bring light to the other gens so we can make the future gens brighter for all fans. Anyone else agree?
>>
Gamefreak has always been a shit company that laid a golden egg and the got to do what they want.

They remove almost all of last gens features in the next game, for better or worse.
>>
>>29285561
Blue isn't Oaks extended family
>>
>>29285561
A different look then before actually supports Blue showing up, not deconfirming it. Blue would be almost 10 years older in universe, so of course his design would be that of an adult.
>>
>>29285761
How do we know it's been 10 years? Last time he appeared he was around 16
>>
>>29285691
You mean the gimmicks? Most games do that. They make small changes while the overall core of the game remaining in tact. It's how they keep entries fresh.

Other good gimmicks have been improved upon, such as amie, ev training hms, and breeding.
>>
>>29285958
Because in XY it's stated he came to Kalos to study abroad

People study abroad in France all the time
>>
>>29285561
Fissure No-guard Machamp is going to be filtered through poke bank isn't it
>>
>>29285561
>Soaring not in

Then what the fuck does Charizard do?
>>
>old characters showing up

Bring back N and Colress plz
>>
>>29286810
I studied abroad when I was 18
>>
>>29286851
Its probably just "HM slave" (yes i know they're gone) for Fly
>>
>>29286851
Fly
>>
>>29286981
Exactly. Blue was 18 in X
>>
>>29287025
>>29287048
No I mean if all the other Ride Pokemon have overworld models for their abilities, and we clearly see Charizard has one too, does that mean instead of Charizard Glide being just Soar with Charizard, will it be just like how Fly was in the previous games?
>>
>>29287241
Yes, soaring is no more
>>
>>29287241
t. GameFreak

3 steps forward

78 steps back
>>
>>29285627
>Alolan Oak's grandson
>his name is Green
>he's the champion
>>
File: 1429819124954.png (277KB, 492x550px) Image search: [Google]
1429819124954.png
277KB, 492x550px
>>29285561
>>29285691
>If it isn't broken, break it
>Fans hate the broken thing? Working as intended.
>Fans find something they find fun with. Remove it.
>Sales are declining? Find a half-assed solution and call it a day.

They wouldn't want me working there because I would make things work.
>>
>removes features like soaring and DexNav so you buy ORAS
People defend these clowns?
>>
File: 1473184094802.gif (1MB, 346x261px) Image search: [Google]
1473184094802.gif
1MB, 346x261px
>>29287519
>They wouldn't want me working there because I would make things work.
>>
>>29286510
DexNav is not a gimmick.
>>
>>29285958
In HGSS he was 14, not 16. He didn't rrally age and look that different from his FRLG self, which he is was 11. XY/B2W2 was at the very least 7 years after FRLG, so if SM is like 3 years or more after XY, he's gonna be in his early 20s. Enough of a difference in age were characters in Pokemon blend together for the younger ages, and the adults are strikingly dofferent in artstyle.
>>
>>29288292
He appeared in B2W2 and he looked the same as he did in HGSS
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.