[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i-it's meant for children so it can be shit! >it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1476808388335.jpg (19KB, 432x403px) Image search: [Google]
1476808388335.jpg
19KB, 432x403px
>i-it's meant for children so it can be shit!
>it can be shit because kids are dumb right famalam?
>all of the dumbing down is justified!
>they will never make a game with good mechanics and a smart story that can appeal to children and adults! i want muh pokemon to be silly fun xd lol
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>he's still afraid to admit to people he likes pokemon

Holy fuck, just play go then.
>>
File: gf-and-vp.png (838KB, 702x520px) Image search: [Google]
gf-and-vp.png
838KB, 702x520px
>>29285352
>I'll gladly eat everything that Game Freak shits inside my mouth
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>29285348
>>29285951
>i won't accept any kind of criticism
>real pokemon fans will suck masuda's cock and drink all of his cum
>he clearly belongs to /v/! this will show him!
>>
>>29285308
Consider the following:
Pokemon go brought back a lot of old and new fans into the franchise who may want to pick up the game. For them, the system is streamlined to help them understand new gameplay mechanics, type match ups, abilities, and competitive play.
TL;DR: stop getting mad at a fucking video game.
>>
>>29286192
Streamlined != dumbing down
Also, they clearly didn't give a shit about the dex this time. And Masuda has made it clear that he wants the games to get easier all the time because "kids are more interested in mobile games now."
>>
>>29285308
1) You're really not supposed to play Pokemon games solely for the single player experience. That part just helps you build your teams and have an idea of the setting/lore they keep growing.

2) They want to make the competitive scene "balanced" so giving everyone a cheat sheet means no one's misconception or oversight of type relations costs them a win.
>>
>>29285919
>I will buy One game even if it's not perfect because i like the franchise it has behind it
Quit playing precious, get your head out of your ass.
Main series pokemon games don't come out often, not often at all. Paying $50 for a game less than once a year isn't sucking anyone's cock. Pokemon games have "dumbed down", but there's never been a pokemon equivalent of Sonic 06, or a pokemon equivalent of No man's sky. If it's enjoyable, and it's part of a franchise you like, why not buy it?
>I am so important that if this game that comes out every two + years isn't precisely how i want it (which is incredibly unlikely) i won't bless Gamefreak with the relatively inconsequential amount of money they are asking for it!!
>>
File: image.png (1KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1KB, 400x400px
>>29286240
>>
>>29285308
>>i-it's meant for children so it can be shit!
>>it can be shit because kids are dumb right famalam?
>>all of the dumbing down is justified!
yeah but none of that is true

>>>/v/
>>
>>29286240
>Streamlined != dumbing down
That's exactly what it means though, see: every single case of anything being called ''streamlined''. Like movie franchises.
>>
>>29285308
>so it can be shit
Who's saying it's shit? Why?
>good mechanics
Are the mechanics bad? Since when?
>>
>>29286311
The single-player experience was pretty good up until gen VI.
They included enough things to do before and after you finished the game. Like it or not, there's a lot of people who could only play by themselves, either because their friends didn't play Pokémon or simply because they enjoyed playing alone. Places like the Battle Frontier, all the extra areas in HGSS and the PWT made the single-player part of the game great.
>>
>>29286461
>either because their friends didn't play Pokémon
Online has existed since gen 4.
>>
XY's story was already too "smart" for most of /vp/ to grasp
>>
>>29286461
>made the single-player part of the game great.
But it always monotonous samey shit, you pretty much only did it to get your preferred team then hop on multiplayer, somehow people ate up G/S/C shamelessly copypasting Kanto as its post game.
>>
>>29286370
He meant "streamlined" as in "the game was adjusted so it can be played by a wider audience but it was not ruined in the process."
Dumbing down means "we just made it much easier without giving a fuck about it because we only care about kiddies who can't into hard games because they get bored more quickly than ever."
>>
>>29286486
>or simply because they enjoyed playing alone
You forgot that part of the quote.
>>29286532
The Battle Frontier added a lot of unique battle formats that can't be used in regular multiplayer modes. It was a great place where you could just battle all what you wanted, anywhere you wanted. You didn't depend on a wi-fi connection or in making competitive teams with the same fucking Pokémon as always.
>>
>>29286355
Holy shit I've been told /vp/ had no standards and was just filled with shallow fanboys but this post confirms it.
>>
>>29285308
don;t mind the retards OP, they can't habdle anything that would make them take a moment to stop sucking Masuda's dick. I was so hyped for this gen, best team, no hms, comfy region and they just went ahead and burnt everything to the ground. It's been nice for 18 years
>>
File: Untitled.png (636KB, 1920x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
636KB, 1920x1400px
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.