/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>one of the leaked ultra beasts looks like guzma >its name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: YOUR BOY GUZMA.png (245KB, 556x333px) Image search: [Google]
YOUR BOY GUZMA.png
245KB, 556x333px
>one of the leaked ultra beasts looks like guzma
>its name is UB-0X Destruction
>ultra beasts can shapeshift into humans
>destruction in human form

HOLY SHIT HE LITERALLY MEANT IT
>>
We already established that, mate

Though if you honestly figured it out on your own, you're still quicker than most around here

but the rumor traveled fast, so the boat's already left port
>>
>>29285213
How do we know its name?
>>
>>29286393
We don't, names were scrubbed. This is OPs head canon
>>
>>29285213
Ultra Beasts are catchable so they're not human

Its a coincidence
>>
>>29286427
This. If anything, UBs are like Stands (inb4 JoJoshit) and have a connection to people, or they pick a person to base themselves on. Either way we aren't going to be able to catch Guzma and Lillie
>>
>>29286492
They are alt dimension equivalents of humans
>>
Do you think we'll get a Guzma UB plush?
>>
>>29287517
Just buy some cables, zip ties, and put some of you grandma's pubes on it and you're done
>>
>>29287577
Actually, I might do that. But not the pubes part.
>>
>>29285865
Yeah, I knew about Guzma being the electrical inflated tube man UB, but that quote from him kind of supports it even more.
>>
>>29285213
I don't think the UBs are people anymore

I can already see the headlines now

"Pokemon now lets you enslave actual people!"
>>
>>29288862
I repeat
We already knew
It was pointed out relatively early in the sticky thread
>>
>>29285213

You literally stole my post from the stickied leak thread where I called it UB-0X Destruction and pointed out everything you're claiming to now get.

Horrible attempt/0X
>>
>>29288899
to be honest, we've already had that with some ghost pokemon. yamask has the person who it used to be in its past life on its tail.
I can't remember the name of it, but isn't there one pokemon that's supossedly the ghost of a child who got lost in the forest as well?
>>
>>29287500
That's still a bit fucked up to catch, though. GF probably has some other explanation
>>
>>29287517
>>29287577
Note to /vp/: show these to homeade-kun.
But not the pubes part.
>>
>>29289139
I attribute things like that to the Pokedex's flavor text being dumb and inaccurate. Like if I'm breeding a ton of Yamask's, shouldn't I run out of Egyptian souls or whatever?
>>
>>29289139
Phantump
>>
>>29287500
This has been my theory for a while and I don't understand why everyone hasn't accepted it already.
>>
File: 1476774623009.png (578KB, 1528x776px) Image search: [Google]
1476774623009.png
578KB, 1528x776px
>>
>>29289222
explain phantump then
>>
>>29289398
Ghost type Pokemon aren't really ghosts. They're more like shadow creatures. So of course they get the most weird rumors about them I'm the Pokedex
>>
>>29285213
Literally Kefka
>>
>>29289342
>Not even including a pic of the new UB
Shit screencap
>>
>>29289637
It's an old screencap, before the leak
>>
>>29289281
Because catching humans in Pokeballs (even if they're from another dimension) is still fucked up.
>>
>>29289666
No, I was in the thread when the screencap was made. This was after the leak.
>>
>>29289718
This. GF will have some other weird reason why they mimick certain characters
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.