[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's her deal, /vp/? >supposedly the key character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1476354258046.jpg (259KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1476354258046.jpg
259KB, 1280x1440px
What's her deal, /vp/?
>supposedly the key character of the story
>likely related to Lusamine and Gladion
>seems to be able to understand Pokemon's feelings
>owns Lunala's/Solgeo's pre-evo (Lunala's in Sun, Solgeo's in Moon)
>looks exactly like UB 01
>>
She'll turn into a pony UB because Nintendo made a deal with Hasbro on the toys
>>
>>29284250
Reminds me of this pasta where UB-01/Lillie and Musdale are in Daycare. Like what the fuck.
>>
She's N's little autistic sister.
>>
>>29284174
>Lunala's in Sun, Solgeo's in Moon
Both come before Solgaleo into dex, it goes puffball -> cocoon -> split into either box legend
>>
File: 1476828646527.png (66KB, 704x632px) Image search: [Google]
1476828646527.png
66KB, 704x632px
>>29284814
This.
>>
>>29284814
>>29284871
>/vp/ leaker was right
Why do we always scare off the leakers?
>>
>>29284339
Post it
>>
>>29284174
>owns Lunala's/Solgeo's pre-evo (Lunala's in Sun, Solgeo's in Moon)
What? When/where was this said?
>>
>>29285256
Polygon
>>
>>29285016
Because they always try leaking like they translated from Spanish -> Chinese -> Japanese -> Canadian -> English. It's never well written, always cryptic (therefore VERY hard to believe), and it always sounds really fucking dumb when they explain it. Also doesn't help that a million other "leaks" are posted at the same time. It's like putting a dull needle in a pile of sharp needles, and asking you to find "a" needle.

Better explanations and sentence structure would help their case, as well as concrete proof rather than trust. Mix this with the fact that we can post anonymously, thus preventing credit where credit is eventually due, and it makes believing the leaker extremely hard. They only get scared off because they can't just be direct.
>>
>>29285337
Link? Can't seem to find it.
>>
File: Ultra_Beasts.png (949KB, 1182x677px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra_Beasts.png
949KB, 1182x677px
>>29284174
Here's my idea.

>Lusamine's daughter who grows to hate the cruel things that her mother's organization does. She becomes filled with rage and goes under cover as Gladion to rebel against the evil Aether foundation. She escaped with a Type: Null who she made sure to bond with. She also brought the Lunaala/Solgaleo Pre-evo from the Aether Foundation. Lillie also likely cares for the pre-evos until they split into Lunaala and Solgaleo.

>Perhaps Gladion, Lillie and Lusamine become formed with the UBs somehow, due to their extremely similar designs.

What do you think? Of course, some things aren't explained, but it seems the most likely.
>>
>>29285540
>We recently played a bit of the full game under Nintendo’s supervision, and the Pokémon on the left made an appearance alongside Lillie, one of Professor Kakui’s young charges. All we know about it is that it says “Pewpy” a lot ... so one would think that’s its name, right? We have no clue, but it seems likely.
>>
So how do you meet her in the demo?

People keep talking about it but nobody explains how, and I know they're not making shit up because the lines are in the text dumps
>>
>>29285705
Night-time.
>>
>>29285606
UB01 Feel
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.