[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Soaring is gone >"We really put the focus more o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2085.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2085.png
273KB, 600x583px
>Soaring is gone
>"We really put the focus more on walking the islands with your own two feet."

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2016/10/19/burning-questions-for-pokemon-sun-and-moon.aspx
>>
>>29283496
You never really believed soaring would ever come back did you?
>>
>>29283511
After we saw Charizard in the one trailer, yes I did.
>>
>>29283496
>"We really put the focus more on walking the islands with your own two feet."
I can respect that actually.
>>
>>29283496
Soaring was cancer
>>
>>29283593
Then your a fool for believing Game Freak would keep soaring a feature
>>
>>29283496
Soaring was kinda fun, but ultimately a pain if you wanted to get to one place to another fast. I'd rather have convenience over a minor feature
>>
>>29283496
Shit! I was hoping for soaring so badly.

Maybe there's still dive?
>>
>>29283496
Remind me again why Soaring was so superior to Flying that its removal is such a bad thing?
>>
>>29283496
>>29283593
dumb frogposter
>>29284108
dumb poster
>>
Soaring is useless in a series that's had Flying for years. Flying is instant and doesn't have random encounters, and the only reason soaring was useful was because they added locations you couldn't fly to which is backward thinking. You could argue it was useful by letting you fly without a pokemon knowing Fly in your team, but in SM that's also solved, so there's really no reason for soaring.
>>
>introduce great new feature that is right at home in the series
>people get excited that it's now a part of the games
>they drop it in the next game and pretend it never happened

This has happened so many times now that it's impossible to list it all in a single post.
Pokemon is a fucking shit series that has only survived this long because of its great concept, Game Freak is a terrible studio.
>>
>Caring about soaring outside of all the legendaries you could find with it.
>>
>>29284863
>flying but with random encounters that take up time for no reason is a "great new feature"
>quite possibly the laziest way to include the legendaries is "a great new feature"
Hoennbabbies, everyone.
>>
>>29283496
You know what I really miss? The wind effect. I loved the wind blowing across the grass. Made the environment look more natural
>>
File: 1476111799545.png (116KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1476111799545.png
116KB, 500x464px
>>29285006
>>29284802
>random encounters
>>
I thought people hated everything about ORAS
>>
>>29284721
It was fun.
>>
>>29286152
>DexNav
>sneaking
>soaring
>dive
>secret bases
>fug
In general ORAS was ass, but it had some fun features that I really wish they kept for SM.
>>
File: U.jpg (331KB, 2633x1542px) Image search: [Google]
U.jpg
331KB, 2633x1542px
>>29286098
>>
>>29286750
>Flocks of birds that are visible on the map and can be avoided
>Random encounters.
>>
I don't really miss soaring but it's a passable decision on their side.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.