[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>evolutionary jump between two pokemon looks stupid and makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1447654246412.png (91KB, 288x292px) Image search: [Google]
1447654246412.png
91KB, 288x292px
>evolutionary jump between two pokemon looks stupid and makes no sense

>YEAH B-BUT REMORAID AND OCTILLERY
>>
>>29283242
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piciformes
>>
>shit op
>shit girl
Figures
>>
It can be a valid argument if someone likes Remoraid and Octillery and doesn't like the other ones just because it's a different species evolution. That shows them as hypocrites.

You can still dislike them if you want, if you don't like it just by preference. I will still like it, though.
>>
What the fuck is the deal with this asshole?

Like, you have a Magnemite and it evolves
Does he just grow a couple of them and attach to them?
Or two more Magnemites randomly appear and attach themselves to yours?
>>
File: magneton.jpg (29KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
magneton.jpg
29KB, 236x214px
>>29283566
>>
>>29283285
Still doesn't change the fact that they look nothing alike out of colors and wings.
>>
>>29283566
Yes, Magneton do combine to get stronger.
>>
i argued with some dumb kid on youtube about octillery turns out he was shitposter from /v/ and i got baited I know you're here
>>
>seagull evolves into a pelican and only now people are freaking out about a toucan
>>
Yeah what the fuck is with these drastic changes in form and species, it's almost as if they're evolving
>>
>Green worm turns into a white and purple bird
>>
>>29283711
The difference is that nobody had high hopes for the seagull.
>>
File: 1466713150496.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1466713150496.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>29283713
>evolving is a "drastic change"
>>
>>29283566
>>29283627

Literally magnets
Are you retarded? That's what Magnets do, attach to each other.

I'd be more confused about Diglett
>>
>>29283954

Literally the definition of evolution
>>
>>29284063
Is it? Is it literally the definition?
>>
>>29283242
I sincerely hope people who say this don't think that Octillary is a _bad design.
>>
People still don't understand that the problem with the Toucan is not that it evolves from pikipek, pikipek could evolve into a worm and I wouldn't care if it was an interesting mouse, but the toucan doesn't have anything special about it, maybe it has something interesting in the animations and the lore, but from what we have now its just a normal/flying toucan.

Wingull and peliper can both shoot water and swim, peliper looks like a boat...toilet thing.
Remoraid and octillery both have suckers and shoot a variety of beams, octillery looks like a cartoony octopus tank.
A woodpecker and at toucan both lives on trees presumably can hit things 5 times?...the toucan looks like a realistic toucan that flies?
>>
>>29284135
the process by which different kinds of living organisms are thought to have developed and diversified from earlier forms during the history of the earth.
synonyms: Darwinism, natural selection
"his interest in evolution"
the gradual development of something, especially from a simple to a more complex form.
"the forms of written languages undergo constant evolution"
synonyms: development, advancement, growth, rise, progress, expansion, unfolding;

Pokemon is a definition 2, but definition 1 happens in background lore.
>>
>>29284307
The GRADUAL development. Turning from a fish right into an octopus is not gradual.
>>
>>29284343
It is a sucky water thing. If most ones of that species undergo that, would be normal.
>>
>>29284307
Do you think this joker will stop throwing around the word "literally"?
>>
>>29283242
The argument isnt whether to not you like it, because there's obviously no changing your mind on it and I don't think anyone wants to.

It's a fact that it's happened before and shouldn't be surprising. If you want someone to address your issue with not liking it then what the fuck do you want? It's okay not to like it, retard.
>>
>>29284343
That's because the main design concept behind Remoraid and Octillery isn't the animal, rather it's about a gun evolving into a tank. Look up their Japanese names, that makes it even more clear, and why Remoraid and Octillery learns all those funky moves that it can. That's why your issue with that evolution is dumb. Meanwhile, the woodpecker goes through two evolution stage, not really looking like a Toucan, and it suddenly evolves into one.
>>
>>29285246
But the state inbeween is a midway point. The beak gets bigger and has coloration shift, the paterns of colors are inbetween the first and final version.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (14KB, 680x216px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
14KB, 680x216px
>>29283242
I know right?
>>
>>29285310
>Caterpie turns into Venomoth
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>29284969
>>29284307
>>29284135
autistic grandparents ITT
>>
>>29283242
>Pokemon has a concept that I'm too autistic to take into account because I take ideas far too literally
You must have literally never understood any even slightly complicated idea if a Pokemon design is too complex for you.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.