[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Besides the starters, there are a whopping 4 (four) evolutionary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1447421548475.jpg (81KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1447421548475.jpg
81KB, 633x758px
>Besides the starters, there are a whopping 4 (four) evolutionary lines that actually have three stages in gen 7
>Two of them are the mandatory regional bug/regional bird, one is the mandatory pseudo
>tons of Pokemon just don't have an evolution, almost like their concepts are unfinished

Why the fuck did this happen, bros? Is SuMo going to be cut in order to meet deadlines? That's what it seems like.

Fuck, I'm so disappointed, so mad. I almost might not buy the game. I mean of course I will, but FUCK. I'm so upset.

WHY
>>
>>29282780
Me too, same. I'm so disappointed, I'm just gonna skip this gen.
>>
3-stage lines are the worst. The 1st stage is too weak to be useful with Eviolite, the mid-stage is often forgettable and can rarely be good in any unofficial tier since it can't even qualify for LC, and there's more room for disappointment/losing design themes/etc.
>>
>>29282780
We already knew MuSo was a rushed hack job when Zygarde Complete was announced. I'm surprised that people are just now cancelling their pre-orders.
>>
DOWN WITH GAMEFREAK!
DOWN WITH MASUDA!

THEY HAVE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND IT'S ALL ABOUT CUTTING CORNERS AND GIVING US HALF ASSED GAMES!
>>
And people are actually excited for the games. LOL.
>>
>>29283178
But they result in the best Pokemon when done right
>>
More families >>>>>>> bigger families.
I prefer having 6 different pokémon than having 2 evolutionary families with 3 stages
>>
>>29283281
Yeah man, quantity > quality! The more Pokemon the better, forget about making them interesting or good! I love getting three mainline Pokemon games on the same console and they're all rushed shit.
>>
>>29283315
It's the same amount of pokémon you fucking retard.
>>
>literally 1 ice type the entire gen
Is this a new low? I know that GF hates ice type but come on. Please tell me there are more ice types other than the yeti crab.
>>
>>29283361
Yeah, except most of them suck, whereas in XY only some of them sucked. It wasn't majority shit, it was a great amount of shitmons but they weren't DOMINANTLY bad. This gen is just inexcusable.
>>
>>29283398
Some think the diving spider or UB-01 could be Ice but I'm not convinced.
>>
>>29283419
Shut up with your shit taste, XY were blander than vanilla.
>>
Don't you guys realize the game will receive subsequent patches with new Pokemon and content after release?
RIGHT?
>>
>>29283419
Okay? Why are you replying to me telling shit that I didn't ask?
Quantity doesn't make designs worse because that's completely subjective.
X/Y has the same amout of 3 stages families as Sun/Moon so your shitty reasoning makes even less sense
>>
>>29283528
Yeah, just like the Battle Frontier DLC for ORAS!

It's dead anon, don't bother. Just pirate it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.