[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aren't you people a little tired of all the S/M hated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: popplio.jpg (54KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
popplio.jpg
54KB, 640x360px
Aren't you people a little tired of all the S/M hated?

What happened?, mayority like S/M outside of /vp/.

I can't into English but the concept is understood
>>
Majority are casuals.
>>
>>29282760
You're on /vp/ who doesn't represent any majority at all, what's new
>>
They'll stop in 1 week or so
>>
>>29282857
that's how you spot a newfag
>>
/vp/ hates everything just like /v/
Is board culture, lurk moar or fuck off
>>
>>29282760
>I can't into English

Then get off an English speaking image board, third worlder.
>>
The majority of pokemon fans are south american third worlders with no taste. Who cares what they think?
First worlders can afford to have distinguished and nuanced taste
>>
>>29282760
/vp/ is literally just looking for things to be pissed about because it created more conflict
>>
>>29282970
how mad are you?.
>>
>>29283121
About half as mad as you.
>>
>>29282857
Newfag. Kalos hate didn't stop until... well, it didn't stop.
>>
It doesn't matter. /vp/ is separated from reality. They're going to buy it anyway.
>>
>>29282760
Well, 4chan likes to hate everything, but I guess some people myself included fear an XY situation, the more we see the more they seem the same, I didn't like XY and don't want to see another gen of games I won't like.
>>
>>29282760
Autistic mouthbreathers are flooding the catalog with their crying, they're not indicative of what most people think. From polls and general discussion it seems like the general consensus is that people dislike the alola forms and are wary of the small amount of new Pokemon (that we know of, no one knows for sure what those blank spaces are) but otherwise like the music, overworld, and what theyve seen in general.

I think an argument can be made for the leaks being poorly received by some people because they're all revealed at once, and rather than process each Pokemon one by one it's easy for spergs to just say "everything sucks, Pokemon is dead"
>>
>>29282760
The majority of vp is filled with underages Unovabortions. So it won't end.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.