[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamefreak really outdone themselves with a gen that will probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: screenshot-8_26_2012-4_02_49-pm.png (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-8_26_2012-4_02_49-pm.png
495KB, 1280x720px
Gamefreak really outdone themselves with a gen that will probably end up as bad as 6 or even worse
>less pokemon
>easier
>stupid gimmicks
>replacing of tried and true conventions
>shitty hawaiian theme at least unova and kalos was a little subtle
>No new fucking fossilmon
>UBs all look like shit
>Z-moves are garbage
You know its bad when there are more new moves than pokemon in a gen.
>>
Nah we have enough pokemon they should stop making them period and focus on the games themselves.
The games are as hard as you make them, same as always.
Removing random encounters should be the next priority for them.
>>
>>29279004
>gen 1 and 4 are bad
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>29279004
So stop playing then if it matters that much to you.
>>
>>29279004
I dont know what you were expecting from a game targeted at children
>>
File: cfBSTMs.jpg (119KB, 1277x719px) Image search: [Google]
cfBSTMs.jpg
119KB, 1277x719px
>>29279004
>UBs all look like shit
>>
>>29279339
SHILL
>>
Its a children game, stop crying
>>
Tons of new Pokémon

> REEEE they're scraping the bottom of the design barrel

A few new Pokémon

> REEEE not enough new Pokémon

Can't win with spergfucks like OP.
>>
File: 1476695323103.gif (315KB, 234x159px)
1476695323103.gif
315KB, 234x159px
>>29279004
Then don't buy the fucking games you autist. Don't support a dying series if that's how you feel.
>>
>>29279899
/thread
>>
>>29279004
>>replacing of tried and true conventions

>there are people actually angry about HMs no longer taking up a valuable move slot
>>
>>29279679
I like gens 1-5 dumbass
>>29279860
I never once complained about 5's pokemon with the exception of trubbish, icecream and gears. I expected more pokemon than 6 and less stupid gimmicks like skybattles not more dumb shit like these trial challenges. Fucking taking pictures of pokemon replaced gym battles.
>>
>>29279976
No HMs are fucking garbage. I mean shit like gyms and a elite four. Instead of trashing the concept they could have expanded on it. Gave us an actual league with different trainers like pwt and when you win than you can challenge the elite four and champion.
>>
>>29280054
>an actual league

animefag detected
>>
>>29279986
>I like gens 1-5 dumbass
>You know its bad when there are more new moves than pokemon in a gen.
Huh-uh.
>>
>>29279986
>Fucking taking pictures of pokemon replaced gym battles.
I don't get it?

Gym
>Battle trainer 1, 2 and3, all have 1 Pokemon
>battle Gym leader

Trial
>take photo 1, 2 and 3
>battle Pokemon 1, 2 and 3
>then fight Totem mon which is powered up and summons other Pokemon

I really don't get it.
>battle Pokemon 1, 2, 3 and 4
>>
>>29279004
Man you guys will complain about anything, a day before the demo everyone had a positive opinion of the games.
>>
>>29279986
We don't even know if taking pictures is going to be how you do every challenge. For all we know, it could have been a demo-only challenge to show off their Pokemon snap thing.

Also, it still followed the gym formula.
Fight some Pokemon, then fight the "leader" who summons others to fight with it. It's literally the same basic formula in the end, just a different way of going about it.
>>
>>29279004
>UBs all look like shit
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>29279004
That sounds like a personal problem to me
>>
>>29279004
Kalos...Subtle? Pick one.
>>
>>29279899

It's probably not though. It's probably just a shitpost thread. The only difference between them here and /v/ is that /v/'s are always accompanied by plentiful amounts of wojaks.
>>
>>29279986
>I like gen ... 5

Who's the dumbass now?
>>
>>29280445
B2w2 had more quality endgame content than any other Pokemon period. Kill yourself you memeing piece of shit.
>>
>>29279004
Just stop playing games that are made for kids.
Get a job, get laid.
>>
I'm kind of excited for Z moves. Assuming players allowed both one mega evolution mon and one Z move mon per battle that'll mean 1 out of 5 of your opponent's mons is holding a nuke. It will hopefully add another layer, guessing which mon has the Z move and then trying to block accordingly.

Should be fun.
>>
Only thing I agree with is that UB and z moves are shit. Game looks like a lot of fun otherwise. A lot of characters look interesting and I like the hawaiian theme
>>
>>29279808
>Things for kids can't still be cool.
>>
>>29279004
You just felt like starting a thread today didn't you
>>
>>29279339
Agreed. Hopefully by Gen 8 they get rid of the annoying capture mechanic altogether, and just let the player pick their team from a menu right at the start.
>>
*fewer pokémon
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.