[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... all the mons that were shown in the mining are the definitive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Pikipek.full.2009809.jpg (552KB, 1239x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Pikipek.full.2009809.jpg
552KB, 1239x1131px
So... all the mons that were shown in the mining are the definitive ones? no more new pokemon? is the regional dex done for this gen?
>>
>>29278064
it's all of them, anon
>>
>>29278064
There were sprites missing.
They're either Totem Pokemon or Pokemon that were able to be scrubbed out by Gamefreak. So there's still some new Pokemon possible.
>>
>>29278109
don't lie to him
>>
>>29278064
That's the whole regional dex. We can only hope for like 2-3 more mythical Pokémon.
>>
I do wonder the same thing, but I'm going to ask this instead:

What are the chances that what we have seen is NOT everything?
Not likely? Definitely?
>>
>>29278064
I've been thinking that megas are still potentially possible, since the sprites we've seen are from the team preview, right? So megas wouldn't show then because It would show the original in team preview, but that's just me autistically hoping for more new things.
>>
>>29278064
Probably
>>
>>29278109
There aren't enough blank spaces compared to the likely number of Totem Pokémon to account for completely new Pokémon anon. Unless you think half the trials in the game won't have Totems.
>>
>>29278213
Plus there's none next to wishiwashi (a confirmed totem), one next to mimkyu (a pokemon very unlikely to be a totem) and one next to magnamite (who dosen't have an alolan form and is an NFE). The one next to salandits evo can be eplained by it having gender specific evo's
>>
File: 129.png (19KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
129.png
19KB, 256x256px
>>29278178
The team preview sprites are the same as the ones in the Pokédex, and there's one for every form including Megas since you can choose which form the Pokédex displays by default. Plus the game needs something to fall back on if someone hacks a battle-only form into their party. Although it's technically possible there are still new Megas for things not in the Alola Dex, it's highly unlikely.
>>
>>29278320
>Plus there's none next to wishiwashi (a confirmed totem)

Totems are giant versions of regular Pokémon, which Wishiwashi's School Form already is. It doesn't need a separate Totem form, just a permanent School Form.

>one next to mimkyu (a pokemon very unlikely to be a totem)

That's a completely baseless assumption.

>one next to magnamite (who dosen't have an alolan form and is an NFE)

And that's just factually incorrect.
>>
File: mimikyu angry.png (6KB, 73x267px) Image search: [Google]
mimikyu angry.png
6KB, 73x267px
>>29278529
>And that's just factually incorrect
I wasn't 100% on the magnmite one but I swore i heard someone talking about it
Totems are giant versions of regular Pokémon, which Wishiwashi's School Form already is.
>Totems are giant versions of regular Pokémon, which Wishiwashi's School Form already is
But it still should be bigger than the average school form
>That's a completely baseless assumption.
But could you see a pokemon like mimkyu as a totem. It would be like a pikaclone or starter trying to be threatning but it would be cute to see it pull out a marker and draw angry eyebrows on him.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.