[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>HMs removed Oh gee, could they make these games any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_3424.png (157KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3424.png
157KB, 500x1000px
>HMs removed

Oh gee, could they make these games any easier. Seriously.
>>
hahaha i posted it again :)
>>
>Make these games any easier
You're not the type to battle trainers online are you?
>>
The main storyline is meant to be challenging for kids. If you want difficult content, then play competitive, where you can prove your skill in online ladders.
>>
Are you fuckin seriously mad that they removed HMs? ._.
>>
Well duh they removed them, about fucking time, all they were were abilities that you were forced to play around, and since you can use a tm infinitely, why not make it a tm like theg are doing...
>>
>>29278403
>._.
Kill yourself, cancerous faggot
>>
Hms are cancer. 10/10 change
>>
>>29277959
HMs at Gen V and VI (Except ORAS) were useless shit. Really, fucking useless, it was only useful for Item Finders who are like 1% of the franchise.
>>
>>29277959
please, do this WORLD a favor and kys.
>>
>>29278403
/vp/ is full of the kind of person who would buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 7, then the model after that, and be shocked and offended that its battery explosion feature was removed.
>>
kys HMs were a cancer
>>
File: 1469917317802.jpg (259KB, 1100x1478px) Image search: [Google]
1469917317802.jpg
259KB, 1100x1478px
>>29278580
>>
>>29277959
>implying hm's were hard or challenging to use
stand in front of object and press a
sacrifice one party spot for an hm slave
Cmon, we saw that coming in oras already, people liked it.
>>
>>29278580
Saved
>>
File: Shrekkek.jpg (60KB, 241x231px) Image search: [Google]
Shrekkek.jpg
60KB, 241x231px
>>29278580
>>
>/vp/ is so full of contrarians that there are people unironically defending HMs
>>
>>29277959
Tedium doesn't equal difficulty, cumslut.
>>
>>29278736
If /vp/ had been around during GSC they would've bitched about the addition of color because "it's ruining muh immersion I can't imagine whatever colors I want for muh pokemans"
>>
>>29277959
>HMs = difficulty
If anyone actually believes this, you're idiots. Difficulty is trainers having high level mons with good movesets and AI. HMs were just an uncreative way to keep you from accessing certain areas to early
>>
>>29277959
>Thinking it has anything to do with making the game easier.
It was a cancerous feature that should never have existed.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 1000x562px
>>29277959
>>
HMs didn't make anything "hard"
>>
>>29277959

Being forced to fill 2 out of 6 of your slots for Pokémon that are useless in battle is the epitome of fake difficulty.
>>
>>29278904
>don't have to catch pokemon, they're just handed to you
>now they're even taking away the bike
>>
So I was right, we DO have to use those stupid ride mons (Tauros/Zard/Sharpedo) to travel anywhere. The gen where they removed surfing and flying, how shit.
>>
>>29279100
>WAAAAAAAAAAAH why can't that games be slow as hell, take 10 hours of reordering inventory and opening the pause screen for everything from biking to smashing a rock
fuck off mate. people have been complaining about HM bullshit forever. only retards and edgy contrarians like verlisify actually think otherwise
>>
the only point of HMs was gating
that's it, they should have been removed in gen 3
>>
File: 1476279616385.jpg (74KB, 656x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476279616385.jpg
74KB, 656x960px
>>29279174
>being able to actually ride Pokemon is somehow worse than riding a vague blob everywhere.
>this is what a group of people on /vp/ actually believes.
>>
>>29278580
made me kek. describes the current state of this shitty board so perfectly.
>>
But I liked surf as a move that won't go away right
>>
>>29279191
>WAAAAAAAAAAH why do i even have to play this game they should play it for me i should just turn on the game and immediately get sent to the hall of fame because i hate playing video games
I can trivialize your argument, too.

>>29279217
>having to use pokemon that aren't yours is better than using your own
Worst of all, you can't choose what you want to ride, either. You're forced into the Charizard pandering every time you use Fly.
>>
>>29279263
No read the fucking tm list
>>
>>29279263
Fly, Waterfall, and Surf have replaced Struggle Bug, Rock Smash, and PuP as moves anon.
>>
>>29279278
Does it actually matter what you are flying/using as long aas you get where you want to go?
>>
>>29279299
NO
>>
>/vp/ is unironically defending HMs and shitting on ride Pokemon

What the fuck happened. It wasn't this bad a few days ago
>>
What's with the assumption that this is making the games any easier. They're gonna give they different pokeride pagers at different times just like with HMs. Do people really thing that having a HM slave or shit move sets is fun and adds depth to the game?
>>
>>29279320
Does it matter if Pokemon never had sprites or models, just as long as you got through the game?
>>
>>29279362
But how would you get through the game if you can't see what you are finding?
:^)
>>
>>29279354
We're making this shitstorm go from F3 to F4
>>
>>29277959
HMs don't make games harder or "challenging". They are just tedious annoyance. It's a good riddance. Can't believe people are stupid enough to defend HMs. Seriously.
>>
>>29279354
I'm shitting on ride Pokemon because it's limited to Pokemon you can't even use. The ideal solution would have been to have normal HMs, and then give the rental service to anyone that doesn't want to use Pokemon that use HMs.
>>
>Boring, tedious mechanics somehow equal challenge.
Nintendobaby confirmed
>>
>>29279100
They should have kept the bike, Tauros riding should mainly be used to smash rocks. Anyway, difficulty in the games shouldn't come from talking to some hard to locate NPC that has a HM for you.
>>
>>29279480
It wasn't really difficulty, but there were obstacles put in your way that made you go out of your way and catch something new in order to progress.
>>
>>29279517
That means you were forced to catch things and have them in your party while possibly not liking them. There are way more options to encourage exploration.
>>
>>29279517
no...
Every single game since blue you've had to have a random shitmon that you stack hms on because HM's are fucking useless. Getting rid of them means no more HM slaves, which means actualy having a well balanced team of 6 mons without ruining their movesets with shit like cut and flash. Fuck you and anyone you is pretending to like HMs
>>
>>29277959
HMs don't make the game harder, they're just an obligatory set of shit moves that get thrown on your pokemon to get past an objective early on and get some items. The only "good" HMs were surf and waterfall, which made the games arguably easier by giving a solid 90-95bp water move to pretty much everything mid-game. Waterfall came around and was the same but physical. Most of the other HMs are deliberately worse than other moves that pokemon get early on or are just shit in general.
>>
Pokemon games are for kids anyway
>>
>>29279278

Why the fuck does it matter whether it's your own or not? Did you really give a shit about the Bidoof that you taught all the HM's to? Or the regional bird that you made into a fly slave? Or the random Water type that you taught Surf?

No! Because no one gave a shit about Pokemon they had to have just to get past an obstacle. GF isn't going to render hundreds of Pokemon because some manchildren want to feel special.

Does it suck having to ride a predetermined list of Pokemon? A little bit. Is it better than having to waste a moveslot for a move that you can't delete and is mostly impractical to use in battle? By a fucking long shot it is.
>>
>>29279623
>Every single game since blue you've had to have a random shitmon that you stack hms on because HM's are fucking useless.
Not a problem in gens 3, 5, and 6. All I needed for those games was a single water-type, and something that learned Strength. Cut was used sparingly enough in those games that I could just go back and get a cutter if I really needed one.
>>
>mfw I can now do a solo shitmon run without being forced to catch HM slaves
>>
>>29277959
I know this is probably bait, but how the fuck does removing HMs make the game easier?

The only things that HMs are are gates that prevent you from progressing too far in the game, which could just as easily be served by a bunch of random people standing in front of a road and blocking it off.

There's no additional challenge that comes with using HMs.
>>
>>29279320
It's not really about what you use, but the autonomy and ability to do whatever the fuck you want on your little adventure. It's retarded if I basically have to ring up a taxi, instead of just using my own mons to travel around and explore shit by myself.

It also basically rules out the possibility of endgame dungeon-like caves that require surfing and other HMs, which would be a huge letdown.
>>
>>29279426

1. They aren't going to make hundreds of Pokemon rideable because that'll take a lot of programming and man hours.

2. Why would you even want to use HM's and waste an entire slot when you could just rent a Pokemon to get you where you need to go?
>>
>>29279100
Please explain what getting the bike or getting an random move from an NPC has to do with difficulty.

If anything, not getting free techniques like Surf and Strength that are actually good makes the game less hand-holding.
>>
>>29279698
I was going to use a water-type or bird regardless. The whole concept of riding goes against Pokemon in every way.
>can't choose what you want to use
>don't have to catch it
>can't use them in battle
>>
>>29278580
well done lad.
>>
stupid question

so what happens to the moves themselves? do they all become TM? I want my Surf nigga
>>
>>29279783
>The whole concept of riding goes against Pokemon in every way.

In the very first Generation, you have Lapras, a Pokemon that is outright stated to enjoy ferrying people (not "its trainers") across water on its back.

Is the idea of domesticated Pokemon really that incomprehensible? It's the equivalent of renting a horse to ride out to a place rather than walking.
>>
>>29279895
>m-muh lore
>>
>>29279855
Yes, Surf, Strength, and Waterfall are now TMs.
>>
>>29279855
Surf Waterfall and Fly are TMs
>>
>>29279855
It's a tm now
>>
>>29279914
Nice counterargument.

>>29279918
I mean Fly, fuck.
>>
>>29277959
You probably still have to unlock the Pokémon just like you had to get HMs as you progressed. It's not really any different outside of not using your own Pokémon.
>>
>>29279943
Lore has nothing to do with gameplay. You had no argument.
>>
File: 1397569266624.jpg (6KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
1397569266624.jpg
6KB, 278x181px
>HMs gone, which is what 90% of the fanbase wanted
>at long last, they are gone and we can finally, FINALLY use a full team of 6
>/vp/ still complains anyway, about HMs, HMs OF ALL THINGS

I have never been more disappointed in a group of people since the French. I don't even care if this is bait. If you can't see why HMs needed to go, never breed.
>>
>>29279783
>can't choose what you want to use

Again, with the exception of Fly, Waterfall, and Surf, did you really care about what Pokemon got what HM? I usually just gave mine to a Pokemon I didn't care about and swapped it with one of my team if I needed it.

>don't have to catch it

Because not catching it somehow makes it bad? What about all the other gift Pokemon that you get? How would they be any different if you decided to use them as HM slaves? I really don't think being given Pokemon that serve some kind of function to help you changes how your adventure progresses.

>can't use them in battle

I never used my HM slaves in battle. Different breeds of dog were created for different functions (dogs to heard livestock, do labor, help with hunting, etc). The way I see it, Poke Ride is no different from that: they;re Pokemon bred and trained specifically for transport as opposed to battling. It makes a lot of sense in-universe.
>>
>>29280039
I can choose not to use any non-starter gift Pokemon, though.
>>
>>29280032
Have fun in your HM-free. exploration-free baby game with no more traversable caves, endgame routes or hidden areas.
>>
>>29280301
You can do that with PokeRide, but OK. You have fun with being deluded enough to get hit by a car.
>>
>>29279426
Then use the fucking HMs? I don't get it. We have no confirmation of Surfing and Flying being out.
>>
These ride pokemon are basically forced taxis and pizza delivery - instead of driving wherever you want, you're forced to have to call a taxi. Instead of being allowed to cook by yourself, you're forced to order a pizza.

In no sane world are those options preferable to autonomy.
>>
>>29280404
But you are driving wherever you want? It's more like renting a car you dingus.
>>
pretty decent effort OP
>>
After Gen 4 and it's cluster fuck of pointless HMs you are forced to use I say good riddance.
>>
>>29280404
Yeah, so instead they should have a cooking pan to cook with and a steering wheel to drive with permanently glued to your hands. Nice logic.
>>
>>29280591
>doesn't have space out of 24 moveslots for Surf and Fly
you're clearly fucking something up anon
>>
>>29277959
HM'S were shit
>>
>>29280664
>conveniently leaving out Cut, Strength, Flash, Rock Smash, Waterfall, Dive, and Rock Climb, which were nearly completely useless in their respective games but were forced on your team permanently
>>
>>29277959
If HMs were decent moves in combat they wouldn't have sucked. (Except Waterfall, Surf and Defog)
>>
>>29280733
>flash
>dive
>rock climb
>used outside of 1 or 2 games
>>
File: 1421297355352.png (153KB, 359x414px) Image search: [Google]
1421297355352.png
153KB, 359x414px
I'd be impartial to the change if it didn't hit home hard. When I was a babby playing first gen games in language I barely understood I couldn't figure out how to use Cut for shit. Kept on starting over, I thought the house after you leave Diglett cave was the key to progression and I was missing something on the way.

On the upside, it made for hella memories like beating Brock with just a Caterpie in one of the runs. And blew my mind when I did get past the first cuttable tree.

Still had to make it past Dark cave blind but it was pretty doable.

Hope they come back so some kid gets same eureka moment I did.
>>
>>29278580
Yeah basically. Though the explosion feature sounds funny, even if it's happening to you
>>
>>29280775
Strength was good enough for single player where you wouldn't necessarily always have something at max happiness.
>>
>>29280733
Because Surf and Fly are the only HMs that are arguably permanent. The rest are either usable once or twice, or conveniently placed near towns so that they don't need to be a permanent addition at all.

And even if I did throw some of those onto the list, so what? How badly are you playing these games if you can't afford to lose a moveslot on a few mons?
>>
>>29280918
>conveniently placed near towns
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tell me again, how do you get through Victory Road?
>>
>>29278736
Well I'm not mad about the removal of HMs but they were nowhere near as large of a problem as people made them out to be post gen 1
>>
>>29281006
Gen 4 was pretty awful with them, but every other gen was manageable.
>>
>>29281068
Gen 4 was only awful because Defog was a piece of shit
>>
>>29281123
Gen 4 had a bunch of unnecessary TMs like Rock Climb.
>>
>>29278447
You first.
>>
Hey, if you are so upset about wanting to have it be a pokemon you ride around on/fly/surf/break rocks or whatever. Why don't you just carry those pokemon in your party? That way it is your pokemon you will be riding and such.
>>
>>29279961
Okay, then why catch Pokemon? why not just shoot them all?
>>
>LITERALLY for years people on /vp/ - and Pokemon fans in general - have asked for HM removal
>It finally happens
>"bawww why did they remove HMs?"

You all make me sick
>>
>>29281392
>/vp/ is one person
Fuck off
>>
>>29281427
>People on
>Ignoring this
Kill yourself
>>
>>29277959
>I no longer have to be stopped by tiny bushes and rocks every five unless I bring a Pokémon with an incredibly shitty move
Waaaah so easy
>>
File: picture.png (67KB, 326x245px) Image search: [Google]
picture.png
67KB, 326x245px
They removed HMs, so what? More freedom in my in-game team.

It's not like they can't railroad you through the game without HMs.
>>
>making the game easier
All its doing is saving time and pokemon moveset space
>>
>>29278403
>._.
>>
>>29282003
>>._.
>>
File: 1465675865154.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465675865154.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>29278580
fucking spot on, made me chuckle actually.

heres your (you)
>>
>>29278580
Shouldve been the /vp/ banner
>>
File: f23e4ed74a6c0bfd19295eb2d37c36b3.png (809KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
f23e4ed74a6c0bfd19295eb2d37c36b3.png
809KB, 1280x720px
>>29277959
are you implying pokemon has ever been hard to begin with?
>>
>>29277959
>difficulty
>Pokemon game
When will this meme end? There is literally no way of making a mainline Pokemon game difficult in any way, shape or form.
>>
Hms were fucking annoying. Most if the time useless moves that didnt bring nothing to you
>>
>they want HM slaves taking up slots on their team
jesus fucking christ vp is autistic
>>
>>29277959
>actually wanting shitty unremovable (without a fucking npc that you have to wait to access and may or may not require payment) moves on your Pokémon
>>
>>29283658
>requiring payment
I fucking hate HMs, but has the move deleter ever required a payment of any kind? I don't remember them needing one.
>>
Well we already played the fucking shit out of the lati@s flutes by now, so why the fuck are we hating on it being a consistent feature?
I'm SO FUCKING GLAD I DON'T HAVE TO LIMIT MY MOVESETS TO MAKE SPACE FOR FUCKING CUT AND FLASH.

the "I'm not even able to battle with the rental pokemon" argument is the most cancerous shit i've read all my life.
that and possibly everything regarding american politics.
>>
>>29283685
heart scales im not sure if that was move deleter tho
>>
File: 1471346264262.jpg (17KB, 270x203px) Image search: [Google]
1471346264262.jpg
17KB, 270x203px
>>29277959
HM's didn't make the game harder. They were little more than an annoyance, forcing you to attach a shitty move you couldn't get rid of on one of your dudes or wasting a slot on an HM slave.

I cannot comprehend why anybody wouldn't be glad to seem them go.
>>
>>29283706
Nah, That was the Move Relearner
Move Deleters are free

Fun Fact: Gen 1 Didn't even had a Move Deleter, so if you taught your Charmander Cut, then tough shit, son.
>>
>>29283685
>>29283778
My bad, I was thinking of the relearner.
>>
>>29283729
That's literally exactly how it made the game harder. Compensation...
>>
Ever since I first went to rock tunnel in gen 1 I've fucking hated hms

I don't know why anyone would defend being forced to use pokemon and moves you don't like, more the sake of an "immersive" blob
>>
>>29277959
>"Hey [player], have this HM"
>[player] got HM

Oh fuck yeah I'll miss the difficulty.
>>
>>29283844
inconvenience =/= difficulty
>>
HM's still exist as TM's, they just don't waste space in your party's moveset now.

Now you unlock fly/surf/waterfall/rocksmash/etc at the necessary point in the story and have access to it forever, which streamlines the somewhat tedious HM process
>>
>>29283844
They should just make it 5 slots then right? More challenge

I love how people are both underplaying how many you needed while talking about how much challenge it added, which is it?
>>
>>29277959
A mechanic that pretty much forces you to waste a slot on a useless move like Rock Smash or Fly or Strenght that can't be easily forgotten and is annoying as fuck in some regions? Yeah, i'm going to miss those

This is the best thing that GF did this gen
>>
>>29283961
Nigga you don't have to spoiler that. This is literally the infinite TMs of this Gen, it's amazing.
>>
>>29283961
Plus, judging from the demo it is fast and easy to use. Calling on tauros takes 2 button presses and maybe 2 seconds, and it functions as rocksmash and a bike, I like that, it saves time and feels fun to use.
>>
>>29280301

>Says there won't be explorable dungeons and other areas because anon's precious HMs are not obligatory anymore
>>
>I don't have to have a dedicated shitmon on my team to get around the fucking map

Sign me the fuck up. How anyone could possibly think this is a bad thing is fucking unbelievable.
>>
>>29278580
But the exploding battery is way more immersive and makes it more challenging.
>>
>>29277959

It might actually make it slightly harder if good moves like Surf is relegated to late/post game.
>>
How is it a bad thing?

And how did the HMs made the game harder again? I don't recall the old games being really hard because i had to search for some move that gave me a pass to certain areas, a huge amount of games have similar features, particulary RPGs.

In this gen they are being replaced with poke ride, you still have to unlock the pass so you can proceed to the next area, i recall not having a way to break rocks without earning the Tauros ride during the demo, it functions exactly as HMs with the exception of forcing a shitmon on your team or a move slot being completely wasted. It helps by giving you a team of 6 pokemon that you really want with the moves you want, it also feels fresh for the new setting that feels like a tourist's paradise.

It was a great move on GF's behalf, i don't see the cons at all.
>>
>>29284000
There's at least a few people on this board who hate that change too. People will bitch about
anything
>>
>>29285055
True, but we have a word for people like that here; autistic.
>>
>>29277959
It was literally like that in BW2 and BW after the Dream Yard
>>
>>29283844
if that's what it takes to make a game challenging for you, i advice you not to play online.
>>
>>29279354
Denialfags are going into autistic meltdowns
>>
>>29282105
You first.
>>
File: 1425576978513.gif (3MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
1425576978513.gif
3MB, 290x189px
>>29278580
>>
Forcing 1 to 2 Pokémon to have ruined movesets is not good.

Play the romhack for difficult.
>>
>>29280918
>>29280664
>lose a moveslot to a move that is so bad that it isn't used in battle and used once outside of battle and also can't be removed
ok
>>
did people complain this much about infinite TM's?
>>
>>29278580
holy shit, my sides
>>
>>29277959
You are upset by HMs being removed? Really?
>>
>>29288531
some people just can't handle change, even if it's for the better
>>
>>29288348
I don't think /vp/ is the type to even use TMs

That would make the game too easy
:^)
>>
>>29278580

People did complain about Explosion getting nerfed in B/W though.
>>
>>29277959
Op likes having 2 of his story party pokemon reduced to HMslave shitmon.
>>
>>29278580
Sick burn, sort of, to Samsung or whatever.
>>
>>29279100
You aren't exactly 'given' the Pokemon. You gain the function to call upon the assistance of rental Pokemon specifically designed as a massive transportation service catering to the countless trainers in Alola.

Your only problem with this is that you don't get to use your own Pokemon, which is honestly a minor as all hell thing that is being blown out of proportion.
>>
Welcomed difficulty options into pokemon, like a hard mode that can be chosen from the start (and switched back to normal so casuals don't accidentally fuck themselves).

Give trainers smogon level teams with actual strategies and maximized stats and movesets.

Give gym leaders 6 pokemon teams and good type coverage options.

So many things they can do to make the game engaging.

You can clear the games by just spamming the strongest attack move of any of your pokemon, that's how stupid they are.

Having an HM slave, effectively a lost slot, didn't make the game more difficult.

It was just a nuisance.
>>
>>29280301
But X and Y already came out
>>
File: imgres1.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imgres1.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>29278580
>>
File: 1476318266846.png (678KB, 2098x908px) Image search: [Google]
1476318266846.png
678KB, 2098x908px
>>29280793
Fuck I remember exploring the first dark cave without flash too. I was in 4th grade. Shit blew my mind later when I figured out you could use it to light it up.

Provided I did beat the entire game by using charizard. The only challenge was making sure he had enough PP to solo entire dungeons.
>>
File: 1476314287800.png (35KB, 614x511px) Image search: [Google]
1476314287800.png
35KB, 614x511px
>>29284478
HM took up move slots limiting what you had available to use in your party during dungeons.

Gamefreak by removing HMs gave you an extra 6+ moves to use across your team.

They did make the game easier by removing HMs.
>>
HMs themselves didn't make effect the difficulty at all, it just forced you to either put an HM move on a perfectly good Pokmon's moveset, or otherwise fuck up your team by making you put a Pokemon on your team specifically because it could use a certain HM move. And it made navigating the world irritating on occasion if you didn't have a Pokemon on hand who couldn't Rock Smash a few shitty boulders.
>>
File: 1462935110118.png (135KB, 242x257px) Image search: [Google]
1462935110118.png
135KB, 242x257px
are people really defending HMs

what the fuck happened to this place
>>
>>29290398
They want "difficulty" in there Pokemon games anon.
>>
>>29290305
Yeah, but there's good and bad difficulty. Forcing 6 of your moves to be pieces of shit is bad difficulty.
>>
>>29290398
4chan is full of contrarians and autists who hate change.
>>
>>29277959
>"we want HM's removed!"
>removes HM's
>"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU MAKE MY GAME MORE CASUALIZED YOU FUCKTARDS BRING BACK MY HM'S"

There's really no way to win with you cucks is there.
>>
>>29280301
>no more traversable caves, endgame routes or hidden areas.
[citation]
>>
File: 1376604002823.jpg (32KB, 386x412px) Image search: [Google]
1376604002823.jpg
32KB, 386x412px
>>29277959
>>
>>29283844
that is fucking retarded
>>
is surf a tm now?
>>
>>29291399
Surf, Waterfall, and Fly are all TMs now.
>>
>>29278580
Have another upvote
>>
>>29291399

I did see people claiming that several HMs were relegated to TMs, including Surf, Waterfall and Fly. Not sure about others.
>>
>>29291164
Pokemon has one of the worst fanbases out there.
>>
File: 1476139979699.gif (1021KB, 250x313px) Image search: [Google]
1476139979699.gif
1021KB, 250x313px
>>29278580 put me in the archive
>>
>>29290305

Except they weren't removed

Again to use the rideable pokemon you require a pass that you need to unlock while progressing the story just as HMs, this you don't need a shitmon to be forced into your team or wasted move slots that could be used better. The game doesn't lower the difficulty at all because there are no HMs anymore, but then again this is /vp/.
>>
>>29277959
>HMs removed
Good. I got tired using HM slaves.
>>
File: 1260328209362.png (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1260328209362.png
1MB, 800x600px
>>29277959
>implying Pokemon games weren't easy to be begin with
>implying removing some tedious, useless feature makes the game easy
kindly kill yourself
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.