[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So wait, they removed Power-Up Punch from the TM pool, and nerfed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

So wait, they removed Power-Up Punch from the TM pool, and nerfed Parental Bond? Is this too extreme of a nerf? I mean, obviously people can just bring over their Kangaskhans from XY for battles and tournaments that don't care that the Pokemon is transferred. But for Battle Spot and the like?
>>
>>29277678
>Is this too extreme of a nerf?
have you ever fought against a mega kangas, anon?
>>
It was a free Life Orb and a Swords Dance that breaks subs/Sturdy.
>>
>>29277678
Base 125 atk with a free life orb that breaks through substitute and sturdy with that kind of bulk and usable speed will still shit all over OU, it also gets high powet STAB, priority, recovery and coverage.
>>
>>29277678
Wait they removed power up punch from his TM pool? Sauce?
>>
>>29277963
They removed PuP, Rock Smash and Struggle Bug to make room for Fly, Surf, and Waterfall on the TM roster.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh7RNb_PK1c
>>
>>29277696
Not OP, but I caught against several and have one myself. It gets fucked by any ferrothorne, will-o-wisp, follow me user. I didn't even think it needed a nerf but maybe more Pokemon or moves to make hiting twice a bad thing.
>>
>>29277963
Watch the new datamine video. It was replaced by Waterfall.
>>
>>29277999
>I didn't even think it needed a nerf
You shut your fucking mouth.
>>
File: IMG_6594.gif (1MB, 230x130px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6594.gif
1MB, 230x130px
>>29278046
Wrong gif
>>
>>29277989
>>29278044
>power up punch will be part of her learnset.

Wait so we can only have 100 TM?
>>
Oh no how extreme that I will have to transfer my power up punch kanga to s&m!

Niggas don't pretend you don't have one already.
>>
>>29277999

There is no pokemon that has no checks. But Mega Kang is still retarded.
>>
>>29278191
imported mons are not legal
>>
We still know nothing about learnsets, move tutors, and egg moves. I doubt those three moves are going to purely be phased out.
>>
>>29278191
will still recieve the parental bond nerf
>>
>>29278223
The only meta that can't use imported mons is VGC. VGC Khan doesn't need PuP to be good, its in Smogon formats (where PuP is still legal) that losing PuP would severely damage Khan's viability.

MKhan is banned next vgc anyways.
>>
>>29278430
That's for a total of one year when a generation can easily last 3-4 VGCs.
>>
>>29278430
It could still learn the move naturally, there's no way to be sure.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.