[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was going to leave when the demo came out, glad I didn't.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1476838842741.jpg (1010KB, 3226x3226px) Image search: [Google]
1476838842741.jpg
1010KB, 3226x3226px
I was going to leave when the demo came out, glad I didn't. I seriously think S/M will be great games!

I actually love the full regional dex this time, great choices all around.

So vp, what are you most hyped about? What do you think of the regional dex?
>>
>>29275753
TAPU's are awesome
>>
As a bug and grass bro, I am mega hyped.
>>
>>29275753
Doing an Alola-run only first time around. Not bad but could have used some proper evos in many single stagers. Maybe an extra 20 more pokemon would have been great instead of some of the older ones included in the dex
>>
The dex is nostalgic,it reminds me of Platinum dex.
>>29275897
They shoud have cut 20 kanto mons and put 20 new ones instead,i agree with this...
>>
>no Galvantula
FUCK YOU GAMEFREAK

Ah well, the new electrobug is cool, too. There's a fair few other pokes I'm interested in using, too. Some I'm happy to see come back, loads I'm not happy to see not present, and even a couple I'm mad to see back (Talonflame GO HOME).

Is it just me, or is SuMo pulling a DP and giving us very few Fire types?
>>
>>29275753
I was kinda disappointed we're probably not getting as many new mons as we hoped, but I like most of what we are getting.
But what I really want is to know what the deal is with the UBs.
>>
>>29275753
You're likely one of those peope that is simple minded and are incredibly easy to amuse.
>>
>>29279429
Flareon
Arcanine
Magmortar
Luchalitten
Talonflame
Turtonator

Not a LOT but enough to make a mono-team if you were so inclined.
>>
>>29280147
Im happy if the dex isnt like Kalos!
They can put whatever old pokemon they want but i dont want it like kalos,ever.
>>
>>29275753
>Over half of it is gen 1
P A N D E R I N G
>>
>>29279429
>pulling a DP and giving us very few Fire types?
They have more than 2 fire types overall so it's already better than DP.
>>
>>29280308
lrn 2 math
>>
Actually surprised that horsea didn't make the cut
>>
>>29280491
DP isn't a bad game,i'm tired of pokedex autistis like you saying because x pokemon is missing the game is bad.
Go play XY if you want good games and leave people alone.
>>
>>29275753
I'm having some thematic complaints about the Dex (no Solrock, Lunatone or Bellossom for example) but overall I think it's great, some of my favorites are there, some aren't. Going to do an Alola-run first but I'm glad the regional Dex is smaller than Kalos. Kalos was too small for the Dex and therefore had every Pokémon at two routes max.
>>
>>29280767
I wasn't saying it was bad you autist, I was just saying it was better in that regard. It is a bad game though and doesn't have anything to do with the fact x pokemon is missing.
>>
>Not Parasect/Vileplume/Bellossom/Delcatty/Heliolisk/Dragalge/Mawile/Seadra/Nidoking/Nidoqueen/Hitmontop/Drapion/Scrafty/SOLROCK AND LUNATONE

>FUCKING LUMINEON

WHY GF
>>
>>29281011
upvoted
>>
>>29281011
Parasect is in.
Also,i like how "wtf" the Alola dex is it makes it stand out.
>>
>>29281011
No solrock and lunatone was a mistake
>>
>>29275753
What kind of ball for Alolan Marowak? I'm tempted to get a Moonball Cubone from HG/SS to fit the theme.

Moonball? Luxury?
>>
>>29281549
I assume Alolan forms will only pass down through mother so I doubt you'll be able to get Alolan Marowak in a Moonball. Go with Luxury.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.