[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We try to fix S/M >remove UB >remove alola forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

File: you talkin shit.png (243KB, 269x395px) Image search: [Google]
you talkin shit.png
243KB, 269x395px
ITT: We try to fix S/M

>remove UB
>remove alola forms
>add gyms and e4
>remove cutscenes
>remove shitty evolutions like toucan
>>
>>29275574
*ruin
>>
Shitty thread; shitty OP
>>
Bring back sitting on benches
>>
>>29275574
All of your ideas are shit except the cutscenes, the gyms and e4 ones. They shouldn't have added that A button pressing when entering a building either.
>>
>>29275653
Sorry I meant all of your ideas are shit period, typo
>>
>>29275574
>complaint fags just want XY but with more pokemon
???
>>
>>29275574
>remove every pokemon every after 151
>remove physical/special split
>make TMs limited again
>add missing no.

I fixed it guise
>>
>>29275574
>add gyms and e4
this but also
>remove evil team shenanigans
the evil base dungeons (saving Silph Co., Magma's Base, N's castle, etc.) can be the shitty trial stuff instead.
>>
Bring back HM
>>
>>29275574
>remove PokeRide
>Bring back grid based movement
>rebuff Megas
>Add new megas
>Remove character customization(shitty feature that just takes up resources)
>Make TMs limited like in the good ol days
>Go back to chibi sprites
>Make Team Skull a serious team bent on world domination(its impossible to take them serious for fucking fucks sakes)
>add the battlefrontier

There you have it the best pokemon game
>>
ITT pander to me to my my personally perfect pokemon game
>>
>>29275671
You forgot
>set it in Kanto
>make the game for the gameboy
>>
>>29275574
>UBs are catchable, but they have their own separate sub-section on the pokédex. Also they require some trials and puzzles before being catchable
>And when you fight them, all their stats and HP are boosted to shit, kind of like they do with Mystery Dungeon boss battle

>keep the bike

>design ~10 more pokémon, and an handful of alolan formes

>trials are cool, don't fuck it up

>remove LuchaLitten and Poppmaid, redesign the entire thing
>>
>remove the pokemon
>have all the pokegirls/guys in one game
>add a dating simulator

I've saved pokemon guys.
>>
>[remove thing I like]
>[add thing I like]

LITERALLY THE PERFECT POKEMON GAME
>>
>>29275697
I think I just threw up a little that was so bad
>>
File: PhotoFunia-fucked.jpg (225KB, 1200x859px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoFunia-fucked.jpg
225KB, 1200x859px
>>29275574
>ITT: We try to fix S/M

>make it gen 6
>>
>>29275717
>remove LuchaLitten and Poppmaid, redesign the entire thing

Your post was going great, now I ask you to go kill yourself.
>>
>>29275717
>trials are cool, don't fuck it up
>Go take some pictures
What a fucking "trial", they already ruined the concept.
>>
So XY again?
>>
>>29275574
>remove cutscenes
goodness me this so much

absolutely the best thing about replaying yellow was the total lack of attempts at plot. even when you confront giovanni in silph co he says like 3 lines and leaves, whereas in a modern game these events would be accompanied by 10 minute cinematics and a speech about the True Nature of Pokemon™ and then your gang of 10 obese dancing asshole 'rivals' would show up and give you a speech about the True Power of Friendship™
>>
>>29275764
It's a demo you retard.
>>
>>29275758
Luchalitten looks like shit, I like the concept but they could have made it look a lot better.
>>
>>29275758
Anon, I know you worked hard on Stockholm Syndrome yourself into liking those abominations. I understand the feeling, since we're stuck with them anyway. But let's face it. They're shit
>>
>>29275788
Get rid of Beltigre, fine. Entermaid is here to stay, though.
>>
>>29275792
They look rine for pokemon standars
>>
We kill OP
>>
>>29275574
>have more than 80 new Pokemon
>have more than 20 non ugly designs
>let important trainers use more than 3 Pokemon
>don't paner to gewunners
>have a non shit regional dex
>>
>>29275792
I've liked Robingroot and Entermaid from the beginning, didn't give a fuck about Beltigre, keep the first two, do whatever with the last one.
>>
>>29275764
I don't see any difference in the Dragon trial and Clair's gym.
>>
>>29275651
Unironically my bigest disappointment with Sun/Moon so far.

I was pretty autistic about only saving and stopping playing when sitting on a bench.
>>
>>29275808
>>29275808
Poppmaid is what would happen if you asked Dr. Seuss to draw a mermaid, if Dr.Seuss also happened to be a raging furfag

LuchaLitten I'm 90% sure it's just a scrapped villain design from Space Jam that was bought by Gamefreak and translated into the game without any changes
>>
>>29275574
>remove alola formes
>only add 12 pokemon from last gens to the regional dex.
>>
>>29275743
You're just a gamefreak cocksucker so your opinion doesnt matter anyway. All you do is continue to defend their shit changes while they kill Pokemon.
>>
>>29275574
>UBs have no shinies and uncatchable.
>Every "Dark"skin person is given an orange coloration because Hawaiin natives are NOT FUCKING BLACK.
>>
>>29275920
>orange coloration because Hawaiin natives are NOT FUCKING BLACK
they're sure as shit not orange you fucking racist
>>
>>29275574
remove OP
>>
>>29275574
Fix Zygarde

>Make all of its forms permanent

>Get rid of Power Construct aka zen shit mode 1,5

>Give it Aura Break, but buff it up with added effects that also decrease all Fairy and Dark moves by a certain %

Zygarde fixed

SM's potential titular or second Trio master would be fixed if GF ever did something right
>>
So we've seen all the new Pokes? What was leaked was everything?
>>
I love playing the same game over and over again, when you read pokemon reviews the thing that people really praise is the repetition
>>
REMOVE UB remove UB
>>
>>29275764
This still triggers me to no end, is it b8 or have people never played a demo and think this is copy pasted from the game?
>>
It is really easy to fix these games, but this is gamefreak so I guess we'll just end up being butthurt.
>add Alolan forms for at least 15 pokeymons per generation, if you have a good idea, stand by it and go all out. Not this genwun only bullshit
>add megas for evolution lines that really need it. Once again, balance it out across every gen.
>assuming we have seen every gen7 pokemon, this is the second time we came under a 100 new pokemon. Which is kinda disappointing considering the fact that this is twice in a row now. They should have just made it a 100, just like gen2. Too few to make it feel forced like gen5, too many to make it feel unbalanced like gen6
>Make shitmons from the past relevant. This gen has so many gimmickmons, do the same for the likes of Farfetchd, Dunsparce, etc. An evo or mega would also work.
Now for the technical side
>make that bag more specific. Seriously, make a seperate mega stone pouch, a z stone pouch, ball sack, evolution related pouch etc.
>do not remove that bike
>I am still trying to work through how to not use the D pad in the demo, this could make egg-hatching quite tricky.. bad idea.
>add in-game events, like the bug catching contest

Theres more, but these have me annoyed the most..
>>
>>29276070
>don't listen to the signs guys just buy the game and then find out it's shit
>>
This is a shit show but I'll post a serious reply anyway

>Give important characters some actual character and dialogue, which isn't cliched shit like xy
>More side areas, overworld pokemon and things actually happening in towns
>Just add challenge mode straight off the bat, everyone whines about it getting easier and it only takes a tiny bit more effort to tweak the battles
>Throw sidequests everywhere so we have a reason to stick around in each location
>>
>>29275920
>Every "Dark"skin person is given an orange coloration because Hawaiin natives are NOT FUCKING BLACK.
Nigga they're not fucking Snooki either.
>>
>>29276121
>No girl confirmed
>No pc confirmed
>Only two usable pokemon confirmed
>Only underleved nfe shitmons for everyone else confirmed
>No trial captains or kahunas confirmed
>>
>>29276166
>he thinks the demo of a mechanic will be completely separate of the mechanic in the main game
I guess you can't catch pokemon in the real game
nor do you get to register ride pokemon in your ride pager
>>
I'm ok with this
>>
Simple really, make Alolan forms for more than just Gen 1 Pokémon.

Sick and tired of GF listening to genwunners and thinking that if they pander to them in the new games they'll get more shekels.
When was the last time you saw someone who bought RBG or Y, skipped gen 2-5, buy X or Y because of all the gen 1 pandering in it?
>>
ruin*
>>
>fixing a game you haven't played
>>
>>29276264
Remove hand-holding
>>
>>29276204
I'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to make, of course things from the demo aren't completely separate

The full game has snaplite and totem pokemon, the demo has both of those. Saying thats how the trials will go is equivalent to saying that's what the routes will look like
>>
>>29275574
So just make it like every other gen?
>>
>>29276343
that's what they'll look like. enjoy your snappy-snap trials
>>
>>29276364
I've been playing it for 6 generations so they must have had something right
>>
>>29276375
Sick rebuttal
>>
File: IMG_5172.jpg (119KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5172.jpg
119KB, 720x540px
>>29275993
Now who's the racist?
>>
Give komala an evolution
>>
>>29275574
Do you hate change? Because I think trying new things is hella nice
>>
>>29276457
Apparently Tito.
>>
File: asdasufdasoid.jpg (47KB, 568x377px) Image search: [Google]
asdasufdasoid.jpg
47KB, 568x377px
>>29275993
>>
>>29275574
>remove UBs
>remove Z moves
>leave out contests
>add more Alola forms
>add more new Pokemon
>add new megas
>add Battle Frontier
>bring back grid-based movement
>bring back bike
>bring back sitting
>keep Battle Bond exclusive to Naruto Frog
>>
>>29275671
>>remove physical/special split
nice autism faggot
>>
File: mcdonalds die.jpg (13KB, 224x216px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds die.jpg
13KB, 224x216px
>>29275574
>add gyms and e4
>>
File: please stop posting.png (116KB, 505x427px) Image search: [Google]
please stop posting.png
116KB, 505x427px
OP is a nigger and actually likes xy
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.