[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it will never be this convenient again Friendly reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: biking sim heaven.jpg (328KB, 876x769px) Image search: [Google]
biking sim heaven.jpg
328KB, 876x769px
>it will never be this convenient again

Friendly reminder that breeding competitive mons was easy as shit in ORAS and probably quicker than whatever bullshit we're gonna have to do for hyper training
>>
Why would they make egg hatching ever harder? It's clear they want to make it easier to breed competitive Pokemon.

Fucking retard
>>
SM has a literal perfect circle for you to Poke Ride in. It cannot get easier than this.
>>
I fucking hated that island for breeding. XY's route stays superior.
>>
the game isn't out yet, autismo. for all we know it's probably even faster in SM
>>
>>29275413
There is literally nothing better about XY's route
>>
>>29275413
>fly to daycare
>fly to lumiose
>fly to checker

nothx.jpg
>>
Not only for breeding purposes. The Battle Resort is great for battles, breeding, and has changeble music. It´s awesome.
>>
>>29275435
>no sandpits
>>
>>29275672
but the sandpits still don't add more time than flying from place to place, and they don't require you to pay any attention to what you're doing either
>>
>>29275672
They don't make you change direction or anything so they're harmless
>>
>>29275375
Good. Battle Resort was pure cancer.
Serialized Pokemon breeding is not how its supposed to be.
>>
>>29275439
>wasting all that fucking time instead of just idly wearing down a path on route 7

Retard.
>>
>>29276806
>having to change direction, meaning you have to pay even more attention to the game
>still having to fly to the iv checker

wew
>>
>>29275375
You only have to hyper training once to get a perfect IV Ditto (or more if you want), then just breed like normally.

Of course this doesn't apply to legendaries, I hope there is more than 1 golden bottle cap.
>>
This place is great. Hold up for shiny pokemon. Just hatched a shiny deino while I was watching some shit on youtube.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.