[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Over 1 million people in the world and thet could only come up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Over 1 million people in the world and thet could only come up with like 70 pokemon... literally John Gamefreak must have over 1 million dollars too, you think he couldnt hire people to make a HUGE game with MANY pokemon. They cannot be blind to yhe criticism. I used to know autistics who could make cgi models. 1 pokemon per autistic, 10 dollars an hour for 100 hours is no problem.
>>
>>29275194
>Over 1 million people
I mean, you're not wrong.
>>
>over one million
>just one million
>>
WE SHOULD MAKE A BAZILLION POKEMON XD

ALSO POKEMON SHOULD BE AN MMO WITH ALL REGIONS XD
>>
>>29275230
There should be more than this, even you have to admit, you contrarian.
>>
>>29275194

>opens presents before xmas
>cries murder when not getting good things

Literally you.
>>
What if gamefreak came up with more Pokémon, but thought their designs were too bad to use, like Mega Flygon's?
>>
>>29275270
Bad designs are equally important to good ones, that causes variety on preference because what is bad to you, might be good to me.
>>
>>29275194
80+ Pokemon + Some of them have multiple forms + Alolan Forms + UBs and Possibly Megas. That's over 100 Pokemon. Stop bitching.
>>
>>29275305
No new dex number no new pokemon.
>>
>>29275405
No, new Pokemon are new Pokemon. Dex numbers don't mean shit. If this was Gen 2, Pokemon like Wishiwashi school form and all off Oricorios would have different dex numbers.
>>
People who go on about the MMO bullshit annoy me.
>>
>>29275440
>Unown all have their own dex number.
>>
>>29275462
But all Unown are literally the same. Same stats, same moves. Only the design differs, even that just a little. And it's not design that makes a Pokemon "new".
>>
>>29275494
>wormadam
>rotom
>>
>>29275194
Who cares about new pokemon.

Most of the new ones' designs are so fucking shitty I'd rather they didn't make more.
>>
>>29275462
>there is no difference between rotom wash and rotom heat"
>>
>>29275527
And they are all essentially different Pokemon. Give me one reason to believe they aren't.
>>
>>29275560
>deoxys
>>
>>29275527
and?
>>
>>29275570
thats the point i was trying to make lol
>>
File: 1474445146294.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474445146294.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>29275595
>"No new dex number no new pokemon."
>"But Rotom-W and Rotom-H are essentially two different Pokemon, despite having the same dex number"
>"thats the point I was trying to make lol"
>>
>>29275627
Well technically the two Rotoms are the same exact pokemon, just different forms.
Like they are all just poltergeists with different objects.
>>
>>29275652
>Different design
>Different stats
>Different moves
>Even different names
>Still the same Pokemon
Anon, that's not how it works. Dex numbers really don't mean shit.
>>
>>29275305
Do you count megas as new pokemon?
>>
Not enuff pokemon desu
>>
File: 1475070018713.png (561KB, 1280x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1475070018713.png
561KB, 1280x1172px
>>29275194
Honestly I don't mind a small Pokedex that much, as long as the mons are good and varied, like XY actually had pretty decent lines and only a few obvious one didn't evolve. So it felt like most of the dex filler that clogs up other gens was gone.

SM is a bit annoying because it has a lot more things that appear to be filler and things that don't evolve, but should.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.