[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point playing through the demo? I just got through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1476450386367.png (200KB, 477x448px) Image search: [Google]
1476450386367.png
200KB, 477x448px
Is there any point playing through the demo? I just got through the first trial and am bored out of my skull.
>>
>>29273628
Not much to do after that point, anon. There are events that will release within the next few weeks, but I doubt they're much.
>>
You're basically done anyways
>>
>complaining about no post-game in a demo

kek
>>
>>29273628
It's a demo, dude. I don't know what you're expecting.
There's some more items you can get, but the Greninja is the only important thing.
If you got a shitty nature, I guess you could delete and do it again.
>>
when will stupids like you learn that a demo is not for entertainment but to demonstrate new features? you should be happy that the fighting screen is well organized, that you can include catched pokemon right in your team and watch their stats directly after catching etc.
>>
>>29273628
you can get a gold nugget, 3 stardusts, and a starpiece after you beat the trial.
>>
>>29273722
isn't it nature locked to hardy, tho?
>>
>>29273722
its locked to hardy and shitty evs and ivs
>>
>>29273772
Oh, I am an idiot then, disregard that bit.
>>
>>29273772
no wonder its ass got fried by Mega Zard X in the anime.
>>
>>29273772
the EVs and IVs can be fixed maingame, at least
>>
It's a shame we can't catch some Pokemon to transfer to the main game.
That would've been nice.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.