[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, let's be sincere. Do you people really like all of what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (84KB, 640x474px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 640x474px
So, let's be sincere. Do you people really like all of what's been revealed so far?
I'm personally pretty disappointed, but am I in the minority or the majority here?
>>
>>29272586
Minority.

And like all minorities should do, kill yourself.
>>
>>29272586
personally I don't think I'll be playing SM now
>>
>>29272605
fpbp
>>
>>29272586
I think there's a poll taken somewhere in the archives
>>
>>29272586
I expect more because I doubt what's been datamined so far is even close to 3.2 GB
>>
>>29272605
Ouch! Be more careful with that edge!
>>
>>29272586
Minority. Not sure if here (but most then likely considering all Mega haters are nothing but a circle jerk), but everywhere else it's definetly a minority.
>>
>>29272605
>stop having opinions
Typical GFshill.
>>
was gonna get the games anyway. i like pokemon and im not 40.
>>
/vp/ is the only place I see nitpicking

everyone else is hype except for you, OP

sorry :(
>>
I have liked everything since almost all of my wishes came true/look like they'll come true with a few surprises.

>The starters I like a real
>UBs are (probably) catchable
>I got variant Pokemon I have wanted for years
>The base form of the legends is adorable
>Ash-Greninja isn't just anime only
>I like almost every Pokemon in the dex
>Trials seem fun
>I enjoyed the demo

I haven't liked a Pokemon game this much since gen 3.
>>
>>29272586
>I'm personally pretty disappointed, but am I in the minority or the majority here?

First hour on /vp/? You're the majority, like /v/ with videogames, /vp/ HATES pokémon.
Your picture makes no sense, right now we're full of threads complaining about improvements like no more grid based movenent, the removal of HMs, simplified breeding and status tracking battle UI.
>>
>>29272586
I am only dissapointed on Alola variants.But in other hand I still think this is NOT the whole dex.
>>
File: Tips Birdora.gif (3MB, 340x286px) Image search: [Google]
Tips Birdora.gif
3MB, 340x286px
>>29272605
>>
>>29272586
i'm disappointed about some things but still pretty hopeful overall
my hype has gone down, but it's not dead yet
>>
>>29272673
Any sort of proof coming from places where they don't unashamedly crave for Masuda's tiny chink cock?
>>
I've learned no matter thew disappointment I still end up enjoying it a lot. Also this isn't new, same song same dance time and time again.
>>
>>29272655
Stay mad, little bitch
>>
>>29272586
>disappointed about expanded trainer customization, a more realistic map, the return of Join Avenue, Hyper Training, and the removal of HMs
I literally can't be
I'm excited to get into competitive this gen
>>
>>29272586
Started off moderately hyped, but every leak my hype plummets lower and lower.

Will probably pirate at this point.
>>
The only people not disappointed are the ones shilling.
>>
>>29272677
>alolan variants
>not the biggest disappointment of all
Only 18 and even with that low number some are clearly phoned in to bulk the amount of new pokemon.
>>
>>29272697
jesus christ
>>
I'm disappointed by some things, but it's not going to stop me from gettimg it.

I just love playing Pokemon.
>>
File: 1375477420368.png (544KB, 806x720px) Image search: [Google]
1375477420368.png
544KB, 806x720px
I was actually starting to lose hype before the datamining. Now I'm excited as all fuck.
>>
>>29272910
>Only 18 and even with that low number some are clearly phoned in to bulk the amount of new pokemon

But I like every single one since they're quirky and cute (except Golem since I don't get his reference/concept). The number of them isn't important to me.
>>
>>29272679
Bullshit, /vp/ is an apologist and shill central. The only difference between reddit and /vp/ is that /vp/ occasionally says rude or racist things because it's a crazy and cool 4chan board.
>>
>>29272625
Kek good one
>>
>57 New Non Starter Line Non Legendary/UB Pokemon
>57
>And a lot of them are hot trash, Bewear/Sandcastle/flower necklace/football monkey
>literally my moms toucan

>no koala evolution
>no pyukumuku evolution

57 New Non Starter Line Non Legendary/UB Pokemon

LOL
O
L
>>
>>29272586
Im happy with sun and moon.

>Every franchise seems to have tons of fans that
complain about everything.

>This is a childs game. Focused on selling to children.

>Alolan forms looked promising at first, but didnt pan out well in the end.

>This is a childs game.

Im not happy with Luchalitten and co. But im still gunna train Litten and use Luchalitten.

Things change and things grow on you. I used to think gen 5 starters where disgusting, now theyre among my favorites.

People need to quit complaining, get over it, get it through their heads that things change and pokemon wont be "Muh Real Pokemon" "Muh Gen 4/5/1/3" forever, its going to evolve and push boundaries you dont like, one day it wont look like pokemon at all, people here on this very /vp are already genwunners in gen 3/4/5 form.
Things change just enjoy a game made for kids and dont expect it to suit the playstyles of older folks
>>
>>29272994
Man you're really upset about something. You're in a bunch of threads calling anybody who opposes your views as shills like a little autistic bitch.

I highly recommend you tie a noose around your neck and snap it.
>>
>>29272988
You are either a woman or a bitch of the highest order. Either way kick yourself.
>>
>>29272586
>>29272655
>>29272697
>>29272899
>>29272994
>someone likes things I don't like they must be retarded
>>
>>29273064
Careful, don't wanna cut yourself on that edge.
>>
>>29272586

>Few pokemon, not quality over quantity like Kalos was
>No Megas
>No fossil pokemon
>Z-Moves just aren't exciting at all

Yeah it's a pretty big bummer. It's just an objectively bad thing that there aren't fossils for some reason.
>>
Pros:
>Contrary to most of /vp/'s taste, I really enjoy the starters
>First time I like both box legendaries
>UBs, catchable or not, have great designs that make them look like they don't belong to the Pokemon world. Cool Space Invaders vibe
>Character design is top notch this generation
>Regional variants, finally

Cons:
>They pulled off the stupid motherfucking Kalos again with their less-than-100-new-pokemon dex
>Most variants are Dark-type recolors. They wasted what was probably the best asset they had this generation
>Loading times are even worse than Gen VI
>Z-moves. I fucking hate them the same way I hate megas

Overall this gen seems like a 7/10 at best. Third gen is still the best.
>>
>>29273052
That would make your shilling go smoother, wouldn't it redditor?
>>
>>29273072
Anyone who defends Alolan forms anymore is a certified bitch and retard.
>>
>pathetic amount of pokemon
>unevolving shitmons everywhere
>no fossils
What is this, gen 2?
>>
>Even though new pokemon are a little digimon like still cool with the designs
>like the UB hope their story is as good
> feel like alolan forms are a cool concept but a cop out for giving us 100+ new mons
>>
>>29273163
All of them except for Alolan Persian and Alolan Golem are good though
>>
>>29272586
implying that everyone who even knows this thread exists isn't getting the game close to day one midnight release
>>
>>29272586
everything seems great. contrarians are at full force trying so hard to make others not like the game, meanwhile are the ones most likely to buy both versions and autistically scour the entire game of all of its content. the people who are saying they're disappointed already decided that they were disappointed to begin with. they don't actually pay attention to nuance or detail at all, their views are myopic and shallow, and theyre only looking for attention. the games look great and i am excited. it takes being a fucking edgelord to dislike this content.
>>
>>29273115
My nigga.
>>
>>29273147
>>29273163
you guys are bickering like goddamned spoiled ass dumbass children who just discovered swear words. grow up and get over yourselves. go play some le epic minecraft at freddies undertale mods or other shit more your age level.
>>
File: 57897695_p0.jpg (104KB, 399x510px) Image search: [Google]
57897695_p0.jpg
104KB, 399x510px
>They don't get it's a metaphor for how invasive species have driven nearly all native hawaiian animals to extinction
>>
>>29273115
Never use box legends and starters are hit or miss for me, so 6/10 overall
>>
>>29272586
I like alot of it personally, although what I despise is the fact UBs are all but confirmed straight out of John game freak catchable.
It's a really damn shame too, because now that all they are is just more abstract pokemon to me instead of not only a threat, but a story enhancement
I hope you can just kill them and aren't forced to catch them...
Besides that I still like what I've seen
>>
>>29273282
>kalos was full of blacks
what did gamefreak mean by this?
>>
>>29272586
The pokedex is shit but that doesn't mean I won't like the full game. X/Y were the opposite for me. I was okay with that Pokedex but the game itself was really bland. Boring story and characters, even for Pokemon.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.