[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think it's possible that A-Graveler might not evolve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1476772154558.jpg (29KB, 249x306px) Image search: [Google]
1476772154558.jpg
29KB, 249x306px
Do you think it's possible that A-Graveler might not evolve by trading?

I actually really want one but I don't have any friends with enough money to buy S/M.

I guess I could trade one over internet but I'm too into nicknaming.
>>
>>29272269
Honestly I feel like it will evolve in the Mt. Coronet analogue like Magneton and Nosepass.
>>
trade evolutions have always been cool ideas but they're bullshit because you never do anything but trade them once and then trade back

hopefully they just get rid of them
>>
>>29272269
You could ask a fellow /vp/oreon to help you evolve your mons
>>
>>29272269
> What's GTS?
>>
Trade it to someone over the internet and then trade back
>>
>>29272269
Anon, you'll meet people here when you have your Graveler willing to hold your pokemon for the sake of evolving it.

we probably wouldn't care about stealing a Graveler.
>>
>>29272269
>I guess I could trade one over internet but I'm too into nicknaming.

???

The fuck does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>29272269
screaming underagedb& rn
>>
>>29272269
I'm thinking it may evolve without trade because I think they would have introduced Alola form to other 3-stage line that evolves by trade if that was the case. GF usually does these things in pairs.
>>
>>29272668
He wants to nickname his Golem.

If he gets a Graveler from GTS, it won't be his to nickname.

Did you hit youself on the head as a kid?
>>
Can you catch non-alolan pokemon in sun/moon or are alolans supposed to replace the regular versions?
>>
>>29272269
theres usually helpful anons in the WFG threads to help with that stuff
>>
>>29272742
If the catching place is in Alola, it's an Alolan form + Alolan evolution.
No more, no less.
>>
>>29272269
the fuck is with that cat's face
>>
>>29272720
>catch geodude
>name it
>evolve it to graveler
>trade it and trade back to evolve to golem
>???
>????????
>????????????

Did YOU hit yourself on the head, anon?
>>
>>29272851
it garfield
>>
>>29272989
Yeah good luck getting that to happen on GTS
>>
>>29273574
>on GTS
The internet is a thing. I'm sure he can arrange a trade between his Graveler and some other guy's Graveler just fine.
>>
>>29273091
someone post the edited persian with long hair
>>
>>29273632
This. He posts on here. There will be a huge wave of anons wanting to trade version exclusives and stuff after the release, it's easy as fuck to find someone that won't steal your shitty golem.
>>
I would be fucking ecstatic if they started to retcon trade evolutions. They're the most bullshit annoying kind.
>>
>>29274043
I know /wfg/ is shit, but it will return once SM comes out
>>
File: Vyvanse10mgLogo1.png (109KB, 522x173px) Image search: [Google]
Vyvanse10mgLogo1.png
109KB, 522x173px
>>29272269
Jesus christ you have poverty friends who are dragging you down. Cut them all out of your life right now.
>>
>buy 2 games
>trade with yourself over the GTS
>>
>>29272269
I had a similar issue with XY (though instead of not having money, they were just not interested), I was trying to evolve a Kadabra
What you can do is ask for help via PSS, eventually someone's gonna come and help
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.