[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a reminder that hating Sun/Moon for having only a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1474245094453.jpg (13KB, 241x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474245094453.jpg
13KB, 241x250px
Here's a reminder that hating Sun/Moon for having only a few new Pokemon makes you a total retard.

The demo is amazing, the Pokemon revealed yesterday are amazing, the UBs are amazing, and the Alolan forms are, for the most part, great.

Stop being pissed off because we didn't get 150+, because the chances are that we probably never will again. Don't give up on the franchise that has given us so much and made us so happy over the years.
>>
lol the demo was utter shit almost all the designs being awful, more genwun pandering and the games haven't made me happy since hgss but I still play every release because shit is harder to quit than my klonopin addiction
>>
>>29269917
series has gone down the drain imo.
-ridiculous pandering to kids, no difficulty at all, holds your hand through everything
-pokemon look like cartoon characters instead of animals/creatures. almost all of them have a personality. they're more human now. one of them even talks!
-shitty story, full of boring/retarded/annoying characters and a generic plot, takes up way too much gameplay. long cutscenes everywhere
-annoying as fuck sidekick (he is not a rival) "Hey! Let's be friends! We're gonna have so much fun! Yay!"
>>
>>29270137
Pokemon has literally always been like this, you autistic nigger
>>
Yeah, no. This is shaping up to be exactly the same as XY where every single person is going to have the exact same team because the new pokemon selection is small as hell.
It's ridiculously boring.
Unless this game has a shit ton of mechanical additions, I won't buy it.
>>
>>29270166
no not really
>>
Daily reminder that the last time we got 150 new pokemon, they were literal garbage.
>>
>>29270183
Check the team threads and try again. Shit, the main constant in the teams is Wimpod's awesome evo.

>>29270251
Yes, really. The games have been pretty samey for a while. SM seem like they'll clean the dust off the series.
>>
>>29269917
Playing a NEW Pokemon game and mostly running into old Pokemon sucks. Having more Kanto Pokemon in the Alola Dex is unacceptable.

inb4 Gen 2
>>
File: v6b7ma.jpg (27KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
v6b7ma.jpg
27KB, 512x288px
>>29270137
>Pokémon having personalities is a bad thing
>>
>>29269917
Personally I'm pissed because most of the ones we got are shit. And because I hate the island theme, but that's subjective so whatever.
>>
>>29269917
>The demo is amazing
the demo was shit
the only thing it had going for it was the 3d overworld in town and buildings.
>>
>>29269917
>The demo is amazing, the Pokemon revealed yesterday are amazing, the UBs are amazing, and the Alolan forms are, for the most part, great.
>no it isn't
>no the weren't
>no the aren't they are just ugly legendary pokemon
>one or two are OK, not great and not even close to half

Im not mad at the franchise, I'm mad at the incompetent devs, new pokemon are easy there are elementary school kids who have made entire 100+ pokedexs that are better than the best trash in S&M
some how managed to make the system struggle with 3 pokemon on screen,
the art style is utter garbage now thinks to the over reaction to yokai watch's limited success
they some how took a game that was too easy to start with and made it easier each new iteration

look at gens 1 through 5
>decent number of new pokemon some repeats but ultimately a good amount
>mostly built on the predecessor with only the occasional missing feature, missing features often returned in the next game but improved
>minimal powercreep
>healthy fleshed out world (for a game aimed at very young children)

then gen 5 flopped due to a handful of errors that got grossly overblown and for the most part were fixed in bw2. this gen was where they tried to make the games more difficult, gave them deeper stories and add massive amounts of content. and the fans received it poorly
>>
I think there's such a thing as the uncanny valley for gameplay, where an interface is so deeply rooted in looking beautiful and dynamic that there's a disproportionate loss of usability. Gen 4 Platinum was the high point of gameplay, a balance of pretty graphics while still being practical. The demo here was honestly difficult to play, which is ironic as it's made to be super easy. KISS method man.
>>
>>29270420
People did the same thing before XY came, but then XY released, and everyone's hall of fame team was exactly the same.
Exactly the same.
>>
File: 1469916640991.gif (903KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1469916640991.gif
903KB, 300x200px
>>29270378
This. I can barely remember half of Unova's Pokemon offhand.
>>
But I'm still want more new Pokemon :c
>>
>>29270930
Stop being a greedy little shit. You'll take what you've gotten and you'll like it.
>>
>>29269917
>Hating anything for any reason makes you a total retard
>>
Okay mama :c
>>
>>29270488
it's dumb, why would every animal of a certain species have the exact same personality. It's OK when it's only some of the time, but when it's pretty much every pokemon it starts to feel more like yaiku-watch
>>
>>29270420
a while being x/y? id agree with that
>>
>>29271047
>yaiku-watch
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>29271047
>Gyarados
>>
>>29269917
>Pokemon is dying
>worst designs so far
>Alolan forms underutilized
>UB's are garbage designs
>no gyms
>no sitting

It's been a good 20 years, folks.
>>
>>29271427
you forgot:

>anime rebooted and the artstyle is trash now
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.