[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw most of /vp/ hates gen 7 now >mfw when still hype

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1474856458534.jpg (156KB, 1241x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1474856458534.jpg
156KB, 1241x1076px
>mfw most of /vp/ hates gen 7 now
>mfw when still hype as fuck for it
>mfw when i love most of the designs we got for mons/ultra beast
who here still hype for gen VII? don't be shy
>>
>>29268491
The designs are fine, it's the gameplay that is not worth it.

The demo is boring as fuck and judging by Gen VI, the game won't be better. The framerate is laughable and makes its competitors look even more superior.

I respect your hype for the game and I am happy to hear you will have enjoyment despite what other people say. I hope you do have a good time.
>>
>>29268491
>most of /vp/ is shitposting
>>
>>29268491
Consider suicide
>>
>>29268491
I'm still pretty hype.

>>29268625
Pretty much all previews I have read have been super positive about the gameplay
>>
>>29268491
I have no issues except Luchalitten

I wasn't a denialfag, I wasn't surprised when denialfags were BTFO

I'm just upset that teh design is so shit. it's literally Deviant Art tier
>>
>>29268491
>mfw most of /vp/ hates gen 7 now
Wrong. Just a vocal minority does. It's just the ones who like it aren't making threads about it every fucking minute. Unlike the haters.
>>
>>29268875
>Pretty much all previews I have read have been super positive about the gameplay

Try it yourself. As a game, it won't be challenging enough to be interesting and the framerate issue is seriously distracting.
>>
>>29268491
Based on what we've seen, those people will either be mostly gone or have a more positive attitude about the generation shortly after the games are out.
>>
>>29268905
Desu I like it

it's basically what my cat would be if he were humanoid and red
>>
>>29268939
That's because your mon is a fucking Ash-Greninja and you're fighting the new early route shitmons the whole time, except against Hakamo-o, which is 2HKOed by Aerial Ace. The demo was made to be easy.
>>
>>29268998
I just finished the demo, I'm hype as fuck

Also depressed that the game doesn't come out for another month, time to drink myself to sleep for the next 30 days
>>
File: 1476680568668.png (39KB, 355x252px) Image search: [Google]
1476680568668.png
39KB, 355x252px
>>29268491
I'm still excited for it, just not really happy with dex itself right now. I don't hate everything in it or anything like that, just would prefer my bro to be available and more bug types, stuff like that. Still happy with how its turning out and the leaks so far, I'm interested in the story and I want to see how the trial stuff pans out.
>>
>>29268491
I'm still 90% hype

The only real detriment so far is the minuscule amount of new pokemon, but i had prepared myself for that since XY came out. At least the ones we have mostly look good
>>
I'm still hyped, OP.

My ONLY let-down thus far has been seemingly fitting Pokemon being left out of Alola's Dex, and just the general lack of gen 6 mons in general. And admittedly, that's a fairly significant misgiving.

Still, I remain hyped. I enjoyed the demo quite a bit.
>>
File: 1448120166251.jpg (645KB, 1023x1629px) Image search: [Google]
1448120166251.jpg
645KB, 1023x1629px
>>29268491
>it's the "/vp/ is one person" meme again
>>
>>29268491
How can you be hype after seeing the disgrace that are the Alolan forms and the regional dex? Over half of the pokedex is genwun pokemon, Lunatone and Solrock aren't even in the main game for fucks sake, these games will be fucking terrible and you know it. more genwun pandering than X and Y for sure.
>>
>>29269100
because i like them my dude it's that simple, i don't need to explain my taste to people i don't know over the internet
>>
I'm mostly only really disappointed about the number of alolan forms desu.

Also I expected the region to have 500+ mons in the dex considering muh 20th anniversary and the pokedex being split through four islands. Instead it's fucking less than Kalos.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.