[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joe is hyped as fuck for Sun and Moon. He's seen things

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Sun and Moon breaks the scale.png (56KB, 639x347px) Image search: [Google]
Sun and Moon breaks the scale.png
56KB, 639x347px
Joe is hyped as fuck for Sun and Moon. He's seen things the rest of us haven't. So why are you unhyping it?
>>
>>29268024
uhh anon, that doesn't say how hyped he is, that says how important he thinks the information in the leaks are. considering it was the entire dex, pretty sure that's the only thing he was referring to
>>
>>29268024
>it's an anon takes tweets out of context episode
>>
File: ahaha.png (32KB, 590x192px) Image search: [Google]
ahaha.png
32KB, 590x192px
>>29268102
>>29268137
>>
>>29268024
Because I'm a firm believer in balance and neutrality. Someone hypes, and I unhype. Someone hates and I love.

Balance must be maintained.
>>
>>29268238
This just means he's excited about the game in general you faggot. Which isn't surprising considering he's a huge fucking fanboy and Nintendo/GF apologist. He doesn't know shit.
>>
>>29268291
>Lol Joe isn't hyped
>proven wrong
>he's just a fanboy f-f-faggot...
>>
>>29268238

>do what I do best

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29268615
Shill.

He means shill.
>>
>>29268380
>>Lol Joe isn't hyped

that's not what I said. I'm saying him being hyped doesn't correlate with him knowing something.
>>
>>29268277
Woah, are you like the Judge of the Universe or something? Kinda cool.
>>
>>29268024
They're getting rid of another special Pikachu. Removing Cosplay Pikachu is unacceptable, she's still the best we have.
>>
>>29268708
And then when it does you'll say "He said he didn't want to release any info because he was afraid of a cease and desist. He knew more about this game than anyone else did"
>>
>>29268615

[image of Joe lookalike being cummed on]
>>
>>29268724
>she
Kill yourself
>>
>>29268024
he's a guy that's excited for a video game. why should we give a shit.
>>
>>29268238
okay, that should have been the image you opened with.
>>
>game has exciting new concepts, fun new twists, and a lot of new mons+twists on the formula that make it feel different

>BUT MUH NEW POKEMON COUNT

Holy shit /vp/
>>
>>29269207
It's also 3.2 GB
>>
>>29268752
Um, no. I'll say he doesn't have info because he simply doesn't have info. He's not some secret club insider.
>>
>>29269274

Combined the size of both ORAS and X/Y?
Huh.

Must be the new models and 3D movement.
>>
>>29269207
>it also removes a whole bunch of features including basic menu navigation from the fucking touchscreen
End yourself, faggot.
>>
>>29269369
No it doesn't?
>>
>>29268024
Of course he is, he only makes shekels on serebii around game launches.
>>
>>29269369
huh? the touch screen navigation is better than ever now.
>>
>>29269394
Yes it does.
>no rollerskates
>no interacting with most objects
>no sitting on chairs/benches
>loading zones even through fucking gates
>no 3D in most parts of the game, and the 3D that is there with the Poke Finder drops frames like a mofo
>no menu shortcuts on the touchscreen outside of battle

>>29269412
Are you blind or just retarded? We've regressed. We have to press X to open the menu again. There are no menu shortcut icons like the entirety of Gen 6 had, and we've seen that after you get the Rotom Dex, it becomes a glorified GPS.

Even IF the Rotom Dex brings back those menu shortcuts (which we haven't seen so far, so that's unlikely), you don't get it until you're part of the way into the game, so you essentially have to unlock menu shortcuts. What a shitload of fuck.
>>
This is an old Tweet right? But considering Part 4 is coming, I wonder what's more to the demo.
>>
>>29268615
He meant being btfo
>>
>>29268238
the post sounds so fake and forced for some reason
>>
>>29269745
>>no rollerskates
why does this matter
>>no interacting with most objects
why does this mattter
>>no sitting on chairs/benches
why does this matter
>>loading zones even through fucking gates
why does this matter
>>no 3D in most parts of the game, and the 3D that is there with the Poke Finder drops frames like a mofo
why does this matter
>>no menu shortcuts on the touchscreen outside of battle
oh you've played the full game? nice
>>
>>29269004
>she meme
>on a female only special pikachu
Kill yourself.
>>
>>29268277
You're literally a contrarian
>>
>>29271634
Thanks for clearing that up anon. I don't think anyone knew.
>>
>>29269745
>We have to press X to open the menu again.

I'll take this if it means the touch screen in-battle is far more useful.
>>
>>29269745
>shitload of fuck
Hi, James! Didn't know you posted on 4chan.

Until Next Time, See Ya
>>
>>29268238
what he does best is trash shit games though
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.