[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances of this being full speed in time for la

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1461823423167.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461823423167.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
What are the chances of this being full speed in time for launch?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAiU_qQLrNk
>>
File: displeased pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
displeased pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>mfw poorfags on my board
>>
>>29266846
If I can't emulate it I'm just going to pirate the cia on my 3DS, I'd prefer to play in HD though.
Why would you willingly give Nintendo money after these leaks?
>>
>>29266869
>Why would you willingly give Nintendo money after these leaks?

Because I want to play it. Obviously you do too. Just admit to being a poorfag
>>
>>29266869

Because I want to play the game.....?
>>
>>29266958
>>29266978
samefag
>>
File: 1470640040991.jpg (201KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1470640040991.jpg
201KB, 500x376px
>>29266958
>why didn't you put some money in that homeless man's hat? what are you poor?
nope, just don't see a point in wasting it
>>
>>29266799
Citra is THIS stable now? Emulatorfags is cool and clever to go about this 3DS system.
>>
>>29267042
other 3DS games are pretty playable at full speed.
Pokemon is a special case though because it is more intensive (which is why 3D is partially disabled on the 3DS) and uses those weird outlines for visibility.
>>
>>29267014

But this is clearly a product YOU want. I normally hate when people on /v/ will scream "POORFAG" for me not wanting to own a shitty game. But if it's a shitty game I won't want to play it, and everything works out. You clearly want to enjoy services that the homeless man is providing, and then run off without giving him money.
>>
>>29266869
Because the leaks didn't show the full game. It just showed us portraits of what will be in the dex. Really isn't that huge of an influence as shitposters are making it out to be.
>>
>>29266846
>poorfags
>emulation requires top of the line computer
>>
>>29267014
>>29266869
>I want a product
>but paying the person providing me with this product would be a waste
I liked it better back when piratefags just admitted they were stealing and didn't care.
>>
>>29268954
But it's not fucking stealing.

>I value this product at exactly $0
>If I can get it for free, great! If not I'll go without
>Implying I represent a sale the creators would otherwise gain

Filesharing as theft is an anti-competitive meme spread by publishers who refuse to change with the times and needs to die.
>>
>>29269671
You haven't demonstrated that you'd go without though.
>>
>>29266869
Because I like supporting a product I enjoy to ensure I can get more of said product in the future?
>>
>>29269671
>I value this product at $0
>It therefore should be mine for free

That's not how economics works bud
>>
>>29270490
Be nice. He got into the bleach when he was just a baby.
>>
>>29269671
You can do as many mental gymnastics as you want, but piracy is still theft in the long run.

If you honestly want to pirate, then go ahead. However, don't say that it isn't a form of property theft.
>>
>>29266799
Don't play it on an emulator and it runs fine.
Fucking retard.
>>
>>29270350
Save your time and effort, anon. You can't speak logic and common sense into the self-entitled. It's best to just back away and not bother.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.