[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whoever thinks these two are an evolution line is retarded. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

File: boxer_and_trainer.png (161KB, 836x233px) Image search: [Google]
boxer_and_trainer.png
161KB, 836x233px
Whoever thinks these two are an evolution line is retarded. It's clearly a boxer and his trainer. They're going to be a pair, just like Sawk and Throh.
>>
>>29266094
New fighting pair. Others probably fighting ice.
>>
>>29266094
Except it gets bigger and has the same exact colors
>>
>denial fag detected
>>
probably evolves either via ice stone or by level up on the ice mountain area
>>
>>29266094
Hahah no

Crabrawler is encountered way in the early game. Also there's an Ice Stone.
>>
>>29266094
Really stoked about this guy. Wanted an Ice/Fighting for years, and an arctic crab is definitely a unique way to do that.
>>
File: Alola_artwork[1].png (2MB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
Alola_artwork[1].png
2MB, 1280x905px
>>29266094

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/pokemon/crabrawler/

>Crabrawler has a personality that really hates to lose, and it’s driven not only to aim for a higher position than its fellows in terms of social standing, but literally to aim for a higher position in the landscape.

>higher position in the landscape

Now what's the highest place in Alola?

That's right, it's the snowy mountain.
>>
>>29266194
>>29266207
>ice stone
You retards realize Yeti Crabs are an aquatic species that live near deep-sea THERMAL VENTS, rights?
>>
>>29266094
"Crabrawler has a personality that really hates to lose, and it’s driven not only to aim for a higher position than its fellows in terms of social standing, but literally to aim for a higher position in the landscape."

>higher
>landscape
>mountains
>Alola has Ice mountains
>Clearly evolves into Ice/Fighting.
>>
>>29266094
>Crabrawler has a personality that really hates to lose, and it’s driven not only to aim for a higher position than its fellows in terms of social standing, but literally to aim for a higher position in the landscape.

>aim for a higher position in the landscape
>like a mountain
>crab yeti

It's an evolution.
>>
>>29266251
you know that it's a pokemon and not literally a yeti crab, right?
>>
>>29266094
It had such a cool design... and then....

fuck you Game Freak
>>
>>29266258
>>29266264
see >>29266251

>>29266283
I bet you're the same kind of retard that bitched about Crabrawler not being water/fighting when it's clearly based on a terrestrial species.
>>
>>29266283
actually, this pokemon is based on the red and blue kani from japanese folk lore
>>
Usually a boxer turns into a trainer once their career ends. Wasn't Adrian a boxer before he trained Rocky? Rocky became a trainer to Apollo Creed.
>>
>>29266094
fuck articrab has the punch paddle things
>>
>>29266094
But... you're wrong.
>>
>>29266094
It's a snowcrab you retard.
>>
Well, we did see a woodpecker turn into a toucan. It might be can evo.
>>
File: ClQ2zQlVYAAua84.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ClQ2zQlVYAAua84.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
>>29266146
>defensive ice type
>>
>>29266210
>wanting the no-fucks-given irish pit fighter to turn into a fatfuck derpface
>>
>>29266479
If the dex spins it as Rocky VI (Balboa), then yes.
>>
>>29266094
It does seem like it would be a pair. Crabrawler the puncher, and the other one the trainer, it even has the punch mitts on. If that isn't the case, I don't know why the first pokemon's boxing gloves would evolve into punch pads...seems backwards.
>>
>>29266335
But Adrian was Rocky's wife and Rocky trained Creed's illegitimate son. Not the OG Creed.

> Suddenly starts thinking of Crabrawler vs. Wimpod Evo as Rocky vs. Mr. T
> This is fine
>>
I love how they mixed the concepts of coconut crabs, yeti crabs, boxers, and boxing trainers together, and I really hope it does gain an ice type out of nowhere, that would be cool as fuck. Crabrawler2's face could be a little less dopey, but otherwise, I really like it.
>>
>>29266525
Shit, I meant Mickey, not Adrian. Him shouting YO ADRIAN confused my brain.
>>
>>29266094
Snow crab is way better.
>>
>>29266094
>Implying that it's not a retired boxer that starts training crabrawlers
>>
>>29266523
Because most former boxes become coaches if anything.
>>
File: Yeti crabs exist.jpg (18KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
Yeti crabs exist.jpg
18KB, 300x256px
>>29266094
Boi if you don't
>>
>Crabrawlers fight to get to the top, top of the hierarchy and even to the top of the landscape
>they literally fight their way to mountaintops
>when they finally get there, they have nothing to fight; they've become the champ and nothing can compete with them
>they evolve and gain an ice typing to better fit the mountains, then climb down again to train some other up and coming crabrawler
>despite being far more experienced their ice-typing means crabrawlers can still take them on for sparring matches
>>
>>29266094
I hope you're right but think you're wrong
>>
>>29266895
This is probably the case, Jangmo-o's final evo does the same.

I'd agree with OP but the ice stone and crabrawler's dex make it seem almost confirmed to be an evolution
>>
>>29267031
I could be, never say never. But god damnit if that isn't the dumbest, most disappointing evo I have ever seen.
>>
File: 1476561109697.gif (690KB, 268x258px) Image search: [Google]
1476561109697.gif
690KB, 268x258px
>>29267095
Give it a few weeks, maybe months. It will grow on you. I guarantee it.
>>
>>29267156
I don't dislike it as a standalone thing, I dislike it as an evo. Crawbrawler looked, cool, and then this thing comes along and fucks up the look with that dumbass face and that "come and punch me" pose.
>>
>>29266094
This fucking crab freaks me the fuck out. Every time I see it, its claws look like giant fucking eyes.
>>
I bet it learns Mat Block.
No signature move (but mythic/legendary) is sacred.
>>
>>29267293
wasn't V-create handed to like at least two other V-headed mons?
>>
File: egtut_tut.png (83KB, 258x393px) Image search: [Google]
egtut_tut.png
83KB, 258x393px
Count to five and I'll post the evo to baby Marshadow
>>
>>29267207
All I can really say is wait and see how you feel after you let some time pass. The reason I posted a Bewear picture is because that was nearly the same situation for me. "wtf this thing is fucking retarded I hate it so much, worst Pokemon to ever exist by far" and then I started seeing more of it in motion, started seeing fanart, and even saw that clip of it in the new anime, figured out what the designers were going for with it and its prevo, and all that stuff along with time to digest everything gave me a much greater appreciation for it.

Everybody has their own opinions, sure, but you should definitely keep in mind that the leaks aren't even 24 hours old yet and that anything that happens right now is very much a kneejerk reaction. Try not being pissed off at it and give it a chance in your SM run and see if you bond with it, maybe. If you really like Crabrawler, I don't see why you wouldn't want to try and like its evo too, even if it's initially disappointing to you. And if you REALLY can't bring yourself to like it even after all that, just eviolite your Crabrawler. It should be okay in an in-game run.

I think Crabominable Snowman, despite his looks, will still be able to fight and move around like a boxer. I guess his claws look a bit like paws now, but I think it's kind of funny in a way. All we can go on right now is a single sprite, but wait until we have footage of the guy. Your opinion might turn around.
>>
>>29266094
I thought that, but both shiny versions are red. If one was red and one was blue, then it would signify different teams. If they aren't related, then game freak really fucked up making both normal versions blue
>>
>>29266094
Does it hurt to be this dumb?
>>
>>29267548
No, you don't get it, I don't mind the yeti thing. What I don't like is that, if this IS the evo, it gets rid of my Rocky crab. I really like the Rocky crab.
>>
File: 283Surskit.png (25KB, 245x198px) Image search: [Google]
283Surskit.png
25KB, 245x198px
>>29266094
>tfw Crabrawler is my second favorite design this gen
>tfw my second most wanted type of all time is Ice/Fighting

This piece of shit feels like a personal insult to me.

>b-but it's cool because lore
It's a really neat concept in theory, I agree. If the design actually reflected a seasoned fighter turned coach after scaling the highest peaks and fulfilling his dreams I would love it. But that's not what it is. In fact, to me it feels like the opposite. Crabrawler looks the part of the older and more mature one. Meanwhile Yeticrab has the face of a braindead autistic child and is literally just a retarded Surskit in a power suit.
>>
What if Crabrawler => Yeti Crab is a Scyther => Scizor type evolution, in that they both have the same BST but Crabrawler is attack-oriented and the yeti crab is defense oriented?
>>
>>29267775
>it gets rid of my Rocky Crab

But he still exists. Just use him without evolving him, then.
>>
I hope it stays pure fighting cause Ice/fighting has 6 weaknesses.
>>
File: ohshit.png (376KB, 1270x470px) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.png
376KB, 1270x470px
>>29266094
I think I figured it out, /vp/.
Alert the masses. OP is right.
>>
I took it as a western traditional boxer fights an eastern drunken boxer

Look at the slick hair vs straw hat and smug look vs wild and crazy

It's a distantly related rival pair Please don't fuck up again GF
>>
File: 1284342078945.png (55KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1284342078945.png
55KB, 498x497px
>>29268522
Oh no, a pokemon with weaknesses, what are the odds...
>>
>>29266094
>Make a Crab pokemon not water
>Learns Crabhammer (a move designed for WATER CRAB pokemon
>Make a Yeti evolution that will no doubt be Ice/Fighting
>Learns Crabhammer despite STILL not being Water or a Crab designed for WATER CRAB pokemon

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>29268592
The yeti crabs probably act as mentors to the younger crabrawlers
>>
>>29266094
I played the beta. I'm not allowed to say anything but I'm incognito mode >:3

He levels up on the Mauna Kea section when a blizzard is present like how goodra evolved during rain
>>
>>29266998
I like this
>>
It should be obvious it evolves with the ice stone.

They wouldn't introduce a new stone only for it to be used with a single evolution (Alolan Ninetales). And this is most probably the only other ice type besides Alolan Sandslash which shouldn't need a stone.
>>
>>29268516
But then he's an underpowered shitmon
>>
>>29268856
You can run pretty much anything successfully in-game. Enjoy your crab buddy going through Alola the first time.
>>
>>29268465
I really hope that's the case. Yeti is an eyesore.
>>
File: free shrugs.jpg (84KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
free shrugs.jpg
84KB, 600x857px
>>29267156
That's what people said about luchalitten and poppomaid, and I still don't like them.
>>
>>29267156
I still hate Bewear
>>
SLOW DEFENSIVE ICE TYPE
FUCK
AND ICE/FIGHTING IS SUCH AN AWESOME OFFENSIVE COMBO TOO
>>
It's probably going to end up like Scyther and Scizor where the BST doesn't change upon evolution, but the stats are moved around.
>>
>>29266251
>YFW Yeti-crab is Fire/Fighting
>>
>>29266222
OH SHIT
>>
>>29268640
Underrated post and a really adorable idea.
>>
>>29266251
>dawn stone
You retards realize cute lolis with psychic powers that perform mysterious fairy dances cannot evolve into a fighting type gladiator?
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.