[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There's missing sprites next to Kommo-o >The Hakamo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5123.jpg (453KB, 1708x974px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5123.jpg
453KB, 1708x974px
>There's missing sprites next to Kommo-o
>The Hakamo Totem Sprite isn't there
>Those aren't for Totem Pokémon
Game Freak scrubbed more than we thought
>>
>tfw people are more willing to make the jump in logic that every single blank spot just so happens to be next to totem pokemon as a coincidence and not because they're for totem pokemon as opposed to just assuming the totem for Hakamo-o was left out
>>
just admit they fucked up
>>
>>29265486
This desu. I don't think the leaks actually revealed everything.
Especially since Wishiwashi is a totem Pokemon, but there's no black squares anywhere near it
>>
File: totemmons.png (250KB, 610x1570px)
totemmons.png
250KB, 610x1570px
>>29265486
>>The Hakamo Totem Sprite isn't there

cause the shit in the demo is separate from the regional dex stuff they were supposed to scrub, from my understanding.
>>
>>29265604
Huh. I didn't notice that.
>>
>>29265626
Does upscaling a model require a new one?
>>
>>29265604
it probably just means totem Wishiwashi is just in school forme permanently rather than being larger.
>>
>>29265486
why didnt gamefreak just make every image black? I dont get it
>>
>>29265694
Yeah but Zygarde also has Blank Space in the middle of it
Does that mean Totem Zygarde is a thing?
No.
>>
Anyone have the complete shiny dex?
>>
File: 1468211453209[1].png (183KB, 336x418px) Image search: [Google]
1468211453209[1].png
183KB, 336x418px
>>29265712
they forgot
>>
>>29265730
Maybe they didn't plan to reveal the blank ones before release?
>>
File: 600px-718Zygarde-Core[1].png (127KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-718Zygarde-Core[1].png
127KB, 600x600px
>>29265730
>Does that mean Totem Zygarde is a thing?

No it means it has a core form that doesn't go in the pokedex/battle preview.

and there are even four of them. two for red, and another two either for the blue core or for the cell form. gee wiz!
>>
>>29265730
The cell and the cores. There bam.
>>
>>29265789
But that's after 10% Form anon and since sprites are for team preview that would be necessary
>>
>>29265712
They're fucking stupid. Shit happens all the time, theres literally no excuse to not delete or censor files in demoes. Funny enough since GF actually gives a fuck about spoilers, while the rest of Japan spoils players with goddamn opening videos and title cards
>>
I'm really hoping that they scrubbed some things in the demo. Because this is too little for a fucking 3.2 GB game.
>>
>>29265545
I'm waiting for someone to post Alolan Pokemon with blank spots with them since it was showed that Totem A-Ratticate is possible in one game
>>
HxD are missing sprite too or random things?
>>
>>29265790
>>29265789
You don't have models for those since they aren't Pokemon in the game and are just fucking Items
>>
>>29265934
I know I was being dismissive in my first reply, but I could honestly see post-game opening up the Alola form floodgates. Maybe Gens 2-6 get 1-3 Alola forms in post-game?
>>
If you're hoping for more unrevealed mon's/UB's, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Accept what we have; if anything else does come in a very unlikely event, considered it a bonus. Really though, don't cross your fingers
>>
>>29265969
Nope. Theyre not items my retarded retard.
>>
>>29265626
Pretty sure Alolan Marowak is the totem for Kiawe's trial. Salandit evo may be totem for Poison trial if it exists.
>>
>>29265486
We also saw three more Trial Captains for the in-game trailer: Ground, Flying, and Ghost.

Mimikyuu will be the totem for the Ghost trial, but how about the other two? I see no blank spaces next to any Ground or Flying type mons.

Surely, not everything was spoiled.
>>
>>29266033
No, it's his ace mon, the Totem should be a different mon, the blank images just so happen to be next to Salandit's evo so it's assumed to be that.
>>
>>29265998
>>"If you collect lots of Cores and Cells, the path to finding Zygarde in Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon may become clear."
Collect Lots of
They aren't gonna ask your ass to catch 100 cells and cores to find Zygarde
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.