[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me there's SOME scrap of evidence that suggests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: Palossand.png (652KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Palossand.png
652KB, 1280x1280px
Please tell me there's SOME scrap of evidence that suggests we haven't seen everything in the dex, Alolan form or otherwise. Please guys, I argued alongside the leakfags since June and we always were able to come up with some scrap of logic or evidence that would point us towards what we wanted.

Other than the "blank images" meme, is there anything to suggest we've got more in store?
>>
>>29265475
Eh, mostly just wishful thinking.
>>
No. And thinking otherwise is clear denial.
>>
>>29265475
>Other than the "blank images" meme, is there anything to suggest we've got more in store?

nope

what you saw is all you're getting
>>
we've only been shown what is in the alola dex, so MAYBE (probably not) there could be mons outside of the alolan dex in the post game that have alolan forms/megas. like if the johto starters were getting megas we wouldn't know because we have no data outside the 300ish(?) pokemon in the alolan dex

also no mega flygon :^3
>>
>>29265475
1) No fossils. Gen2 is the exception due to GF not knowing of Pokemon would continue after that.
2) Nothing outside the Alola dex was shown, meaning anything postgame is still a possibility. Things like new megas, etc.
3) The blank images aren't totems. The only totems they appear after are Gumshoos and Lurantis. If they were totem sprites, Wishiwashi would have them too, but it doesn't.
>>
>>29266832
Wishiwashi doesn't have them because it is already huge on its own, so it doesn't need the alternative totem sprite.

Its assistants are regular Wishiwashi that aren't in school form, so it makes sense to just leave Wishiwashi as is. Like you said: It's the exception.
>>
>>29267593
>>29266832
Also, Mimikyu is a totem because we just found out about the ghost girl trial captain from the demo trailer. Mimikyu has blank spaces in the demo data.
>>
>>29266832
So basically just wishful thinking. Got it.
>>
>>29265475
>no new Ice type
>no new Dark type
Every gen has had at least two Pokémon for every type. This can't be the entire Dex. And Komala looks like a baby Pokémon. No way it doesn't evolve.
>>
>>29267990
>yeticrab
>marshadow, beltigre

are you retarded
>>
>>29266819
Didn't something like that happen in some other region (I think it was sinnoh) where some of the new pokemon were only in the national dex?
>>
>>29267990
Spinda looks like a baby Pokemon. No way it doesn't evolve.

Farfetch'd looks like a baby Pokemon. No way it doesn't evolve.

Dunsparce looks like a baby Pokemon. No way it doesn't evolve.

Also, we literally don't even know the types of the leaked mons. Some can easily be Ice or Dark
>>
>>29268085
That was ONLY DP (not Plat; DP) and it was ONLY cross-evo Pokemon, not new, original Pokemon. It's an exception, I really don't think GF is hiding mons in the national dex.
>>
There's like a 1% chance
>>
>>29265475
They said Rockruffs evos are related to how the starters evolve and we haven't seen anything about daytime/ night time evolutions yet.
>>
>>29267593
>>29267642
Why would they even need new models for totems in the first place? I've worked with 3D models before, there's this neat little option called "scaling" that removes the need for such things.
>>
>>29269277
Game Freak.
>>
>>29267990
Gen IV's only new fire type was Infernape's line. Unless you count each stage as a separate mon for this, that doesn't really work out.
>>
>>29269277
I'm sorry but have you MET gamefreak
>>
>>29269277
Gamefreak is very bad at their jobs on the 3D end of things. They still prove this in the demo given more then 2 pokemon out lags the system, and they disabled 3D mode on the 3DS outright when far more demanding games still allow usage of it without problems.

Gamefreak is the retort people give when "Well, turn based games don't NEED 60fps!"
>>
It'd be a huge waste of all this 20th Anniversary Gen 1 hype if there wasn't at least one new Eevee evolution.
>>
>>29270107
We get new Eeveelutions on EVEN numbered generations, anon.
>>
>>29270184
We also got 100+ new Pokemon every odd gen until this one.
>>
>>29270245
We also got 100 pokemon at least in every gen up until last gen. Yet, even that generation followed the pattern of Eeveelutions.
>>
>>29265475
other than the demo being half-scrubbed which makes it seem like we saw what we were meant to see, no real evidence.
>>
>>29267990
>No new Ice
>No new Dark
IS EVERYONE JUST GOING TO NULL ALL THE FUCKING ICE AND DARK TYPE FORMS WE ARE GETTING AS AN EXCHANGE?!
No, really. holy fucking shit people stop it with this because the answer on why there wasn't any is fucking obvious holy shit.
>>
Komala, Pyukumuku, Mimikyu, and Minior all look a little incomplete. Kinda like how Wimpod did. I'm hoping they get evolutions
>>
>>29265475
ash greninja
>>
>>29270633
minior is your regional castform, chatot and whatever gimmick mon like mimikyu desu
>>
>>29268264
THEY NEVERCSAID THAT. He many times do we have to tell you faggots? In Corocoro it said that both Rockruff and the starters HAVE a secret. NOT that they share one. It most likely meant Rockruff evo for its secret and something like exclusive z moves for the starters
>>
>>29269277
Tbf since it's only for a handfull of models, making a new model over programming a resizing algorithm and ensuring it works with the battle system that lags with four models on screen is understandable in a way.

Just because there is an apparently better way to do it doesn't mean it's actually the most efficient.
>>
>>29267990
Yeti crab is clearly going to be an ice type.

I'm with you on dark types, Luchalitten will probably be one though. Hopefully. Don't get why Wereroc isn't.
>>
>>29270961
Minior is the unown/spinda pokemon
Oricorio is the castform/rotom/etc
>>
>>29270633
They really don't. I wish the Mimikyu meme would end especially. It doesn't need to evolve.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.