[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is every Platinum dex mon with no mega, no alolan form,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: sin.png (431KB, 830x548px) Image search: [Google]
sin.png
431KB, 830x548px
This is every Platinum dex mon with no mega, no alolan form, and no gen 4 evolution.

If DP remakes happen this gen, which should get Sinnoh forms and why?
>>
>>29265399
None, because Sinnoh already happened ten years ago and adding new regional forms would make zero sense.
>>
>>29265440
But we're in a new timeline now, anon.
>>
>snorlax will never get a mega
>machamp will never get a mega
>slaking will never get a mega

we missed our time bros...
>>
Sun/Moon are going to be the only Gen VII games. You can tell from the fact that they only put in one mythical outside of Magearna. It doesn't help that they didn't even bother with a third legendary to go with Solgaleo/Lunala.

The NX is coming out in a few months, the next Pokemon games will be a brand new game on the NX.
>>
>>29265940
Yearly pokemon games.

But they could just a remake or sequal.
>>
>>29265399
like 50% of those mons desperately need buffs but the worst offenders are probably the Wurmple line (which felt super redudant in Sinnoh right after Hoenn anyway) and Tropius
>>
File: IMG_0693.gif (21KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0693.gif
21KB, 267x200px
>>29265399
Wooper cause cute.
>>
>>29265399
sinnoh is already in japan and really doesn't have that kind of extreme differencies with the rest of japanese regions outside maybe hoenn

i'd rather expect some gimmicks like pikachu hats or contests

and the mandatory lucario pandering
>>
>>29265440
They imported Unova species
>>
There wouldn't be Sinnoh forms just like Alola has no megas, they'll invent a new gimmick
>>
Clefable for fucking sure.
>>
>>29265399
Primeape?
Kingler?
>>
>>29265940
Marshadow is the third legendary.
>>
>>29265399
Snorlax, Golduck/Psyduck and Clefairy line for sure. Snorlax could have a scruffier form to accentuate the whole hibernation thing considering how cold Sinnoh is compared to other regions, and perhaps it's lost a little weight while sleeping, so it gets a bit faster, and loses a little defense but hits a bit harder. Could probably make it Ice/Normal and give it lighter fur so it looks like some sort of "great white north" variant.

Not sure what could be done specifically with Golduck or Clefable, but surely they can come up with *some* reason to give Psyduck and Golduck Water/Psychic typing like they always should have had. I'd also love to see a subset of Clefairy line that lives in an area populated by lots of poison or steel types and had to toughen up a bit, thus becoming Fairy/Dark to cancel out their usual poison weakness. Make it a darker color, some pointy teeth, basically make it look like a feral Clefairy/Clefable that came from a rough neighborhood. That could be fun.
>>
>>29265399
I would think the Sinnoh forms would be of pokemon not native to Sinnoh no? I mean I guess we do have the lore saying Alolan Executor is the original but other than that they're all foreign mons adapted to Alola so I would expect that to continue.
>>
>>29265399
None of the Pokemon that are already in the sinnoh dex. If Pokemon get regional forms it'll be ones that weren't in the dex before, like the unova and kalos Pokemon.
>>
>>29266145
I really hope not. Regional forms is probably the best gimmick they've ever come up with and I really hope it stays for good.

Megas can fuck off tho.
>>
>>29266145
I'd rather they just bring back Megas for the remakes, I want the Sinnoh starters and Luxray to have Megas.
>>
>>29266393
Dark doesn't resist poison.
>>
>>29266856
You're right. I herped when I should have derped. In that case, just give it a rough area to live in and say it went Dark to fend for itself a little better than it's sweet and fluffy pink cousins. A Clefairy/Clefable line that's become a bit of a malicious trickster would be really amusing to see with lots of status moves, sneaky stuff and stuff like sucker punch or beat up.
>>
>>29265399
It would probably mostly be Unova/Kalos Pokemon, and Kantomons that WEREN'T in Platinum's regional Dex.
>>
>>29266213
It's a mythical. It's behind Magearna for a reason.
>>
>>29265399
Since Sinnoh is colder
Girafarig, Ponyta, Rapidash, Hoothoot, Noctowl, Wingull, Pelipper, Tropius, Feebas & Milotic

Also O don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that we could see more Pokemon in the Platinum Remake, considering each remake, like each third game has been becoming more and more distinct from its predecessor.
>>
>>29266213
Marshadow is a mythical. After Magearna in the dex.
>>
>>29265399
Mega Sudo and Mega Mime

They both got pre evos in gen 4 and could both use a major buff with megas, sudowoodo especially, some cool designs could be made too.
>>
>>29265399
Girafarig could copy Alolan Exeggutor and gain a longer neck, or its tail could change somehow.
If Ponyta and Rapidash got Ice-type Sinnoh Forms, that would be uttery hilarious. It would be a great choice even ignoring this, however.
Noctowl deserves to be a Psychic/Flying-type.
Sinnoh isn't that tropical, so it makes sense that the Wingull line might gain forms more suited for Sinnoh's climate.
Something like that fake image of an Alolan Mantine could work for the line.

Of course, they could always add Pokémon that weren't there before and give them regional forms.
>>
>>29266213
>>29267391
>>29267471
Also don't forget that the Chinese leak called it that.
>>
>>29265440
What is Sequels likely B/W to B2/W2
>>
>>29266145
Take Gastrodon East/West Idea and created East Sinnoh forms/West Sinnoh forms
>>
Sinnoh forms should be given to Pokémon from gen 5/6.

Like Sinnoh Crustle, whose carries various items that can be dug up in the underground on its back. Maybe you can give it different items to change its type.
>>
>>29266189
>Mankey and Primeape become snow monkeys and live in Sinnoh's northern routes
>no fur covering their faces but their skin is bright red
Too bad we have a million fire monkeys already, we could use more fire types. Maybe they could be Fire/Ice types or some shot.
>>
>>29267685

If SANDshrew can have nothing do to with sand, can we have Sinnoh Pelipper who's an Albatross instead of a Pelican?
>>
>>29265399
Milotic, but it's my favorite pokemon so GF will fuck it up
>>
None of them should get alolas, instead they should add new mons into the dex and give them alolas
>>
>>29265440
Just like new megas in oras
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.