[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw people don't know about the arguably obscure animals/plants/objects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Yeti crabs exist.jpg (18KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
Yeti crabs exist.jpg
18KB, 300x256px
>tfw people don't know about the arguably obscure animals/plants/objects that certain Pokemon are based on
>tfw their lack of knowledge causes them to judge a Pokemon negatively because of this

I know it shouldn't hurt, but... it does.
To me, learning about new organisms was always so fun, and Pokemon just sort of builds on that childhood feeling. Of course, the feeling kind of disappears when you already know what the thing is based on, but it's still a good feeling.

Also, apparently the Japanese have a fascination with yeti crabs that is similar to their fascination with sea angels. Figures.
>>
File: 1460751237255.jpg (387KB, 880x672px)
1460751237255.jpg
387KB, 880x672px
i know the site says you have to be 18 to be here, but a lot of stupid children come here during leak season, dont take it to heart
>>
>>29265439
Yeah, I guess...
>>
>>29265300
>it's based on something real which automatically makes it good
in all seriousness thought, i don't hate (most of) the new pokemon
>>
>>29265300
I hate yeti crab because of his hair/face, not because he's a yeti crab.
>>
Yetibrawler is probably the most creative evolution this gen.
>Crabrawler has a personality that really hates to lose, and it’s driven not only to aim for a higher position than its fellows in terms of social standing, but literally to aim for a higher position in the landscape.
Guess whose going to have a location based evolution, specifically, one that occurs once you reach the highest, snowiest peak in Alola?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.