[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Generation VII is very short, based on the Nintendo 3DS's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (41KB, 269x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 269x395px
>Generation VII is very short, based on the Nintendo 3DS's life cycle coming to a close and Marshadow being the only Mythical Pokémon datamined other than Magearna.
>Masuda is currently working on Generation VIII, which will release in 2018 on the Nintendo NX and return to an updated Kanto in the primary pair of games.

How would this make you feel if it was true?
>>
>>29262757
horny tbqh
>>
File: my disgust > our sun.jpg (27KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
my disgust > our sun.jpg
27KB, 453x439px
>Kanto
>>
>>29262757
Nostalgia can only go so far, and they already tossed us into Kanto over three times now with RGBY / GSC / HGSS, as well as put the original GB titles up on the VC with minor tweaks.

Name dropping Kanto like in the new demo is nice for nostalgia pandering, but it really is a boring region with nothing unique to it by this point, since GF keeps tossing throwbacks to the point that we even have Mewtwo being obtainable in a different region, and I'm almost positive that there are no longer Kanto exclusives.

Even stuff like Madden and CoD are not that creatively bankrupt, and they pride themselves on being familiar for pickup and play.
>>
>>29263088
Don't forget FRLG.
>>
>>29262757
>return to an updated Kanto
No. Pokemon is already rehashing too much, we don't need another rehash of a gimmick from 1999/2000.
>>
>>29262757
I have no doubts that they'll do this but I hope they realize that they can't actually profit on genwunner nostalgia forever.
>>
I hope this asshole and that 4-eyed bitch are fired after this abomination. We need fresh blood who can actually make the games and franchise better. They messed up two generations in a roll. Unforgivable.
>>
I've had this same thought for a few weeks now. Masuda pretty much always directs the first gen on a new console. A Kanto remake on NX could potentially happen, but I could also see it being Gen 8 or something completely different altogether
>>
>>29262757
Kanto is rehashed WAY too much. It's okay if they put a lot of effort to it but judging by Diglett and Geodude plus Persian's designs this game, where we forcefully swallowed their pandering, I don't think so. They have to do better than this shitty Alolan forms (not that I won't be using them btw).
>>
>>29262757
>Sevii islands removed
>Only 150 Pokemon avaliable
>ORAS level of map design laziness
>Mewtwo now introduced withing the story and given for free on the 5th gym
>Legendary birds now have boosted catch rate and the puzzles you needed to complete to get to them are removed so you can have a more cinematic experience
>Gym leaders have 2/3 Pokemon, Elite 4 has 4
>Movesets are kept the same from RB for a more authetic experience
>Trainer level reduced by 5
>Exp share given at the start of the game
>It will sell over 10 million copies and have an above average metacritic score

You know it's happening
>>
This would make me very very happy.

Happy enough to buy an NX?

Possibly.

It would be the perfect time to make a new kanto game, not a remake or reboot but make it an actual follow up to Gen 1's kanto.
>>
>>29263687
That ruins the dream man.

I wish they could take those suggestions and do the entire opposite of them.

Take away exp share, increase trainer levels, increase trainer, gym leader and elite 4 pokemon team numers, add more puzzles, make the map design better, etc.
>>
>>29262757
>no sevii islands
>new postgame is johto
>>
>>29262757
>new kanto game
>it's based on the first season of anime
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.