[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, these designs are a horrible, cluttered, and overdesigned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: bad2.png (254KB, 1127x955px) Image search: [Google]
bad2.png
254KB, 1127x955px
Honestly, these designs are a horrible, cluttered, and overdesigned messes. They fucked up this gen so badly.
>>
K
>>
>>29262633
It's not like they're battle monsters are anything.
>>
>>29262633
There's nothing over-designed or cluttered about the Urchins just because part of its body is hidden, you're retarded.

Same for the Bubble Bug, I'm sure once we know what the fuck it's supposed to be, its typing and how it moves in-game it'll be fine.

Tapus are a bit of both of the above

Turtonator is simple as fuck, and so is UB-01 and UB-02 Beauty.

Everything else is trash like you said.
>>
File: Heavensward_Art_003.png (886KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Heavensward_Art_003.png
886KB, 853x480px
>>29262633
Im sure the one on the bottom left is Zenith, a part of the Churning Mists in Final Fantasy 14: Heavensward come to life and decided to chase 11 years islands and their pets around.
>>
Some of those are the best designs this gen
(You)
>>
>>29262633
wimpod2, slug/shell + fish deity, and water spider are good
>>
>>29262633
They look good
Stay afraid of change away from here homo, no one cares
>>
Says who? You?
>>
>>29262633
Maybe you will like it once we actually find out what they are, what they're supposed to be, and even what their NAMES are. Half of judging a design is understanding what it is.

And Ultra Beasts are supposed to be otherworldy and outlandish; why would they not be overdesigned
>inb4 "Just cause it's meant to be something doesn't make it good"
>>
I dig the big daddy spider
>>
>hating on the Tapus
>hating on Absoption
>hating on Wimpod 2
>hating on Anchorlad
>hating on Drop Spider

holy shit kill yourself
>>
>>29263135
Just cause it's meant to be something doesn't make it good
>>
The wimpod evo would be great if the main arms were a bit thicker, and one of the extra arms were removed.
>>
>>29262633
Go look at digimon if you want overdesigned
>>
File: record.jpg (8KB, 227x32px) Image search: [Google]
record.jpg
8KB, 227x32px
>>
>>29262633
>a medusa
>a mosquito
>a cockroach
>whatever the fuck the rest of those are

GF is not wven trying anymore. I wonder what gimmicky shit and atrocious design will define gen 8 pokemen.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1362x1490px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1362x1490px
>>29262633
>>29263414
>shitting on pokemon designs
A reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you have
>>
>>29262633
>Hating Murderpod, /fit/squito, bubblespider, and Ya Boi
How does it feel having shit taste?
>>
>>29262633
They did a great job on this gen and I live everything about it and the designs are amazing, and unique
>>
>>29262633
man fuck you, the Ultrabeasts are fucking amazing.
>>
>>29263208
If it accurately represents what it's supposed to be, then yes it does.
>>
File: stop.png (42KB, 782x562px) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
42KB, 782x562px
>people still don't know the difference between intricate and overdesigned, but constantly act like they're experts in character design
>>
This board is the fucking worst

>This is overdesigned
>This is too simple
>This is too feminine
>This is literally my moms X
>This is literally Digimon
>This is literally Yokai Wtach
>This is shit because I said so

Every god damn time, it's even worst since every underage retard is spouting this Yokai Watch shit despite it being completely irrelevant
>>
>Hating any of those
wow, what a fag
>>
>>29265315
If you want a real discussion you can fuck off to reddit or a forum.
>>
>>29265411
/vp/ was good until /v/ started showing up for no reason.
Please fuck off back to there.
>>
>>29265238
this

seriously the fact that the ultra beasts do not look like they belong in pokemon is not a design failure
>>
File: received_1269059399811227.jpg (6KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
received_1269059399811227.jpg
6KB, 256x256px
Don't talk about my Anchor like this, OP
it's so likeable
>>
I wonder how OP feels about the toucan.
>>
>>29262633
You deserve to be unhappy.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.