[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are you retards spreading this autistic meme that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: birdschange.jpg (188KB, 999x500px) Image search: [Google]
birdschange.jpg
188KB, 999x500px
Why the fuck are you retards spreading this autistic meme that the toucan is bad because it changes species when it evolves when almost every fucking bird pokemon in the entire Pokemon Universe evolves into a different species bird than its base evolution?

Quit fucking saying this shit its fucking retarded.
>>
>>29261643
This. Woodpeckers and toucans are more closely related than seagulls to pelicans and pigeons to pheasants ever will be.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piciformes
>>
>>29261716

/vp/ on fucking everything:
>My opinion is right only because I don't know how factually wrong I really am!!!
>>
I think the issue is more related to how awesome Pikipek looks and how much potential it could have if the design was just an "it gets bigger" deal.
>>
>>29261782

I will give them that. It doesn't look like it even really evolves into the toucan. So that is disappointing...

But I am seeing a ton of people specifically complain about it evolving into a new type of bird.
>>
>>29261643
I can tell looking at those other bird mons that they are are lines. I could not do the same for this new one. Can't put my finger on why
>>
>>29261643
lmao OP likes toucans
>>
>>29261643
people on this board are fucking dumb
they set themselves up for disappointment by having stupidly unrealistic expectations, then fling shit none stop when their retarded fantasies aren't real.

same shit with the starters, everyone just assumed for no reason popplio would be a super manly clown and litten could stay on all fours. then that doesn't happen and its the end of the world.
>>
Ducklett to Swanna makes sense because of the ugly duckling story.
I wish Pikipek went the pidgey route and just got bigger with the toucan being a single stage mon.
>>
Those autists don't even understand the relationship between these three stages. Pikipek isn't a woodpecker, a small bird known for its beak. The middle evolution looks like some kind of kingfisher/kookaburra. A medium sized bird, again with prominent beaks. Finally, a large toucan, the king of birds with big beaks. The beaks are the connection, not the fact it started as a woodpecker. It's really quite clever of Gamefreak.
>>
File: 1465648204413.jpg (68KB, 485x486px) Image search: [Google]
1465648204413.jpg
68KB, 485x486px
>>29261782
>bitch and moan how "it gets bigger" i bad
>evolves into different animal, just like every other fucking bird except hoothoot and taillow
>bitch and moan about how it woud have been better if it just got bigger
fuck right off
i hate vp
>>
>>29262118
Made a typo. Pikipek is* a woodpecker
>>
File: 1473175383807.jpg (95KB, 535x803px) Image search: [Google]
1473175383807.jpg
95KB, 535x803px
>>29262138
>/vp/ is one person

every time
>>
the swan and the pelican don't look like a regular swan and pelican, they are slightly different

the toucan is just.... a toucan

at least give him actual fruit loops colors or colorful fruit loop tail or some shit
>>
>>29262138

False premise.
>>
>>29261643
I have more a of a problem with the fact they they barely look like any part of the original pokemon remains at all.

Woodpecker to Toucan would make more sense if the middle evo wasn't just a bigger woodpecker with no hint of the colourful toucan evo to come.

Woodpecker ----> Colourful Woodpecker with a curved beak ----> Toucan Sam would be much better.
>>
>>29261716
Lol the closely related meme xD
>>
>>29262254
literally my mom's fruit loops
>>
>>29262254
Also this.
>>
>>29261760
...what?
>>
There are two problems with it compared to the other examples you posted

1. It's a three stage line, not a two stage line. A two stage line with two different animals is balanced and less jarring than a three stage like with two animals that are based on pretty much the same thing and then suddenly a toucan
2. They barely even attempted to make it not look exactly like a real life toucan. Pelipper is very obviously a cartoon pelican, it's not just an actual pelican drawn in anime style.
>>
>>29261643
Tbh I like it, I just don't understand why they went for a bird that looked so different instead of going for something like a crane or secretary bird.
>>
>>29262217

OP here. I never said all of /vp/
I said very specifically that there were "a lot of people" in >>29261824 but I thought it was implied from >>29261643

>>29262491

Pidove. Bye.
>>
File: 743.png (169KB, 680x489px) Image search: [Google]
743.png
169KB, 680x489px
>>29262217
>1 person
>like 5 threads on vp right now bashing based Toucanpek
>>
>>29262609
>Pidove. Bye.

Bird that turns into a bigger bird that turns into a bigger bird that has a 50% chance of having a mask

you're deluding yourself if you think this is as jarring as it completely fucking changing body shape and becoming my mom's toucan.
>>
>>29261643
ITS LITERALLY JUST A TOUCAN THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT IT THAT MAKES IT A POKEMON IT IS A LITERAL FUCKING TOUCAN
>>
>>29262780
I see where you're going with this, but it can be said for many other mons.
>>
>>29262900
like who?
>>
>>29262926
Rattata is literally just a rat
>>
>>29261643
Has literally anyone ever complained that the ugly duckling Pokemon evolved into a swan? Or are you pulling that out of your gaping anus?
>>
>>29262980
Its a purple rat, which is weird. this toucan is the same fucking colors as a normal toucan. there is nothing different from this mon and a normal fucking toucan
>>
>>29262779
I think anon was referring to the likeness between woodpecker becoming a toucan and a pigeon becoming a pheasant
>>
>>29262926
pidove, noctowl, seel, grimer

check the fucking pokédex at least once will you?
>>
>>29262980
>rats are literally purple now

ok anon
>>
>>29262980
Rattata on a zoo would freak out anyone, the toucan pokemon will never be noticed in the real world.
>>
>>29263024
>grimer
literally what?
If you put pictures of these mons next to there real life counter parts they looks STRIKINGLY different. but you put this toucan mon next to a real toucan. there the fucking same down to the blue feet and beak
>>
>>29262389
>Scientific facts are now memes
>>
File: vp's downfall.png (116KB, 434x153px) Image search: [Google]
vp's downfall.png
116KB, 434x153px
>>29263112
you got me at grimer, i give you that

Tell me again how you would notice caterpie or pidove IRL?

Why is being very similar to the source animal bad again?
>muh unique pokuhmon
>muh steel/flying drillmon
Look at the "different" pokémon, you adore so much: swanna, unfezant for example are utter shit design and gameplay wise as well.

Now look at toucan.

also
>there instead of their
fucking finish middle school before you come here and take your
>they didn't make it how i wanted it so it's an utter disaster to mankind
team with you on the way out
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.